Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Help Me
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:49 am 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1116
Location:
Hera
Okay, first of all my wolf is missing.
I dont know whats wrong, i just came on a while ago and it shows my wolf is summoned but its no where in sight. Is this a bug or a glitch? I dont know whats going on. I even trained a bit and it leveled and still i cant see it.
I even unsummon and summoned it again and its not here. whats wrong?

_________________
Whatever tickles your pickle.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Help Me
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:52 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1553
Location: Lurking around in OTL
LadyB wrote:
Okay, first of all my wolf is missing.
I dont know whats wrong, i just came on a while ago and it shows my wolf is summoned but its no where in sight. Is this a bug or a glitch? I dont know whats going on. I even trained a bit and it leveled and still i cant see it.
I even unsummon and summoned it again and its not here. whats wrong?


omg! i have the same problem. except i cant even see the wolf in my inventory. maybe it is a glitch. i think we should talk to the gms bout this...

_________________
Image
Image
Thanks so much reK for the sig! You're wonderful =)
Quit all games...but i still love you gamers <3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Help Me
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:01 am 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1116
Location:
Hera
Cyndaine wrote:
LadyB wrote:
Okay, first of all my wolf is missing.
I dont know whats wrong, i just came on a while ago and it shows my wolf is summoned but its no where in sight. Is this a bug or a glitch? I dont know whats going on. I even trained a bit and it leveled and still i cant see it.
I even unsummon and summoned it again and its not here. whats wrong?


omg! i have the same problem. except i cant even see the wolf in my inventory. maybe it is a glitch. i think we should talk to the gms bout this...


fasho. new gm. Kinopio.
but any other people have same problem?

_________________
Whatever tickles your pickle.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:10 am 
Regular Member
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 347
The only pet problem ive had is opening my squirrel to see my items
gone :shock: But luckily re summoning it helped.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group