Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Sro
I play 83%  83%  [ 106 ]
I don't play 17%  17%  [ 22 ]
Total votes : 128
Author Message
 Post subject: How many of you actually play SRO?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:47 pm 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 205
Location:
Athens
It seems like alot of people here bitch about sro and im wondering how many of you actually play :)

I know recently there have not been many, but back during the 70 cap, and the complaining about the bot ban lists..,..

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:58 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2446
Location:
Off Topic
Quote:
I play


indeed

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:14 pm 
Addicted Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 2706
Location: Resistance Headquarters
I Play

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:16 pm 
Active Member
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 507
Seems like kind of a dumb question.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for rules violations. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:27 pm 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 205
Location:
Athens
It does, but you would be surprised at the number of people on this forum that probably dont play sro

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:34 pm 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 237
Location:
Oasis
i do, oasis ftw!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:36 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 111
Location:
Greece
i play :D i wouldent be here if i dident

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:36 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 155
Location: The Netherlands/Soon back to Finland
I dont play sro

_________________
Image
original "1hp" leader
SRO r.i.p. okt.2k5-feb.2k7


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:39 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3895
Location: Artists Corner & Aege
used to play sro, now i play wow.
btw i think most people who dont play sro stick to off topic and artist corner.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:23 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1545
Location: .se
playing

but when 2moons ob come, I might be gone for good

will be fun to be around some of my old friends from Bakemasters again

and hopefully a better gaming climate


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:24 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1739
Location: The staircase to heaven
Quit at lvl73 (*ahem* I meant 73 xD), I realized it was becoming a huge grinding fest xD

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: ~Im sorry ahead of time
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:27 am 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 237
Location:
Athens
I really think this was quite stupid... Why would people be on here if they dont play... and if they were banned sooner or l8r their either gonna play again or stop coming on forums.. so ya sorta pointless

But Fun ^_^ *not a flame, just an opinion*

-and i do play-

_________________
Cut, Copy, Paste, Art Kung Fu ^_^ Image
Image
^^Thanks a Bunch to Cin^^


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:38 am 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1116
Location:
Athens
i'm still playing..

_________________
Image
Happiness is Just a word to me..
Image
http://shadowsdie.deviantart.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:47 am 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4490
Location:
Pacific
lexies2 wrote:
Quit at lvl73 (*ahem* I meant 73 xD), I realized it was becoming a huge grinding fest xD


I don't get it. "Quite at lv73 I meant 73" (Paraphrased a bit). It's the exact same number. That makes no sense at all.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:49 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1739
Location: The staircase to heaven
Rainigul wrote:
lexies2 wrote:
Quit at lvl73 (*ahem* I meant 73 xD), I realized it was becoming a huge grinding fest xD


I don't get it. "Quite at lv73 I meant 73" (Paraphrased a bit). It's the exact same number. That makes no sense at all.
It was once lvl63 so I edited it too lvl73.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:04 am 
Valued Member
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 422
ppl still visit the forum even thought they dont play sro? lol get a life or another mmo addiction

_________________
<<banned from SRF for remaking a previously banned account and advertising. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:50 am 
Advanced Member
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 2264
I play even if I get 50+dc per day I'm addicted =D

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: O_o
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:59 am 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 21
Location:
Athens
Sro FTW!

_________________
IGN: 88
LVL: 5x
BUILD: PURE INT
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:07 am 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 4364
Location: Србија брате !
Doppleganger wrote:
I Play


I do....But if i want i can get out of this place.....But i dont want,I want to be forever here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:09 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 4383
Location:
Off Topic
Im on a personal vacation

_________________
------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:25 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1839
Location: Hell.
I play but i'm always playing low level... guess i don't feel good playing with the same char more than 2 weeks lol
And now i'm thinking on starting in a new server, noon of the new ones, which one do you recommed people? i was thinking on Venice, i've noticed it seems less crowded :P
Xian has a lot of botters that ks me all the time, and today i found a guy that wasn't a botter but was following me all over the ravine ksing the taoists for the bad charm quest which is boring and slow by itself... he was a nuker so he could kill my mobs really fast :cry:
Sigh, i guess i'd like to be around nicer people, besides, Xian has global fights all day long...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:59 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 546
Location:
Oasis
i dnt play anymore. im just browsing still. Im waiting for 2moons ob

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:00 am 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 7145
Location: Done.
I quit before, but I'm playing again. :)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:39 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 4599
Location: Studying Computer Science, Vienna
Used to play like mad...
Playing from time to time now, 1 hour a day is enough for me now.

_________________
Carry your cross, and I'll carry mine.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:50 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 6588
Location: Oo Some where i dont know!!
I Play P.s dont F..!!!

_________________
mwahahahahaha !!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:08 pm 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 4478
Location: Hollandia
iPlay :)

_________________
Image
HejsaN wrote:
cpinney wrote:
download more ram.

Where? Did not find any on google. :soosad:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:49 pm 
Active Member
Offline

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 673
Location:
Azteca
I play.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:57 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1119
Location:
Oasis
nop

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:00 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 657
Location: California
I play, but yes it does get to be a grind game. Never as much as maplestory. That's ALL grind.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:44 pm 
Regular Member
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 276
Location:
Olympus
dont understand why people hang around here if they dont play >.<

_________________
IGN: Skurken
Level: 7x
Build:Hybrid Int Spear
Guild: _Pure_ (Full)
Union: JustSkillz (~8 Guilds)
Union & Guild Forums
Union Team Speak Server


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 30 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group