Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Nice find?
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:22 pm 
Regular Member
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 317
I was just playing around with my CE while I couldn't log on and I found an adress that was changing value all the time between 4k and 6k.

So I thought it might be the number of players on Troy.

Now it was on CHeck and it said 0. Now it's open and says something around 500 and rising all the time.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot atmission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:24 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 137
Location:
Olympus
Cool, how did you do that? I've heard that the cap is at 5000 at the same time, but that might be wrong.

_________________
Olympus (svante): Pure str Blade [lvl 2x] Guild: SwiftJustice [lvl 2] Status: ACTIVE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:36 pm 
Casual Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 65
Location:
Alexander
nice find, please explan how did u do that, it would be very helpful

ty for sharing :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:00 pm 
Regular Member
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 317
I found it by accident.. But I was looking for a value between 4000 and 5000 then a decreasing value. And that how i found it.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot atmission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group