Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: What would you do with 3000 Silk?
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:35 pm 
SRF's Princess
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 8570
Location: I'm at- Ooh something shiny!!
Ever wondered how it would be to have 3000 Silk? I thought inmedietly what to do with it... Well, I would get a BIG supply of potions, a nice hat, some resseruction scrolls, i allready have a nice pet( :) ) a reapair hammer, some gender switch tools for when I find female things while grinding and a gold premium card.

But what would you get? buy all sorts of alchemy things? buy a lot of pets?*which you can only summon one at the same time* or a dozen of potion bags?

reply and tell me what you wpuld do :) :D 8) :P :wink:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:40 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 17293
Location: Ghosting around
premium ticket, pet clocks and globals and maybe a hat...nothing more tho so I can get like 8 PT's =)

_________________
Image
Props to chrisorg for the sig <3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:41 pm 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6618
Location:
Off Topic
premium ticket, pet and Skill return scroll :D

_________________
''When I die, make sure they bury me upside down, so that the world can kiss my ass.''


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:43 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 576
Location:
Oasis
heroo wrote:
premium ticket, pet and Skill return scroll :D


x3000 SILK :D and maybe some 20% damage/def. in crease for job and res scroll :wink:

_________________
Don't confuse LUCK with SKILL

Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:43 pm 
Active Member
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 615
Gold premium. White rabbit, some pet clocks, a ton of globals. And rest i would keep for astrals and immortals maybe gender swicht. If needed.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:44 pm 
Forum God
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 13206
Location: Life
PT, pet, mp and hp pots repair hammers ect


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:54 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 838
Location:
Uranus
I would buy arrows ! that would give me 3,75m arrows if im right ^_^


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:58 pm 
YangKang wrote:
I would buy arrows ! that would give me 3,75m arrows if im right ^_^

which would cost u 3.75 mil if u bought it from merc....

pt, white wolf, GTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGT... GT


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:07 pm 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 328
Location: Germany
chargeback!

_________________
My German Blog about Gaming (including Silkroad)
Image
http://www.projectgaming.de


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:22 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 193
Location: The Netherlands
BOEM!!!........banned

_________________
GlennNL22 wrote:
Mudkipz wrote:
Glenn was a queer. He still is. He's like the grand-daughter I never had.

Wait -
What?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:35 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5570
Location: Being the forum ritalin
I've bought more than 3000 silk over my sro lifetime. If I got a free 3000 silk, I'd purchase tons and tons and tons of globals, and then spam til everyone hates me. Then laugh and go offline and back to GE.

_________________
Quoted from BuDo
(Except I Am Vegeta cuz we all know he is a used tampon when it comes to his personality)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:36 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 942
Excuse me, but what is Gender switching? :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:42 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 193
Location: The Netherlands
change male clothes to female or female to male

_________________
GlennNL22 wrote:
Mudkipz wrote:
Glenn was a queer. He still is. He's like the grand-daughter I never had.

Wait -
What?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:47 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 942
so, if i buy a sos female chest from a stall, i can change it to a male sos chest with that scroll? :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:53 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 548
Location: ZSZC Sro Fire
Airbeat wrote:
so, if i buy a sos female chest from a stall, i can change it to a male sos chest with that scroll? :shock:

yes^^

I would buy like 3 or 4 maybe 5 Premium Tickets and a Monkey with lots of clocks... maybe some globals then I'm done:D

_________________
ZSZC Player

IGN: Hijack3R
Lvl: 101
Build: Full Str Bow (Pach105//Fire105//Light98//Ice52)
Server: Fire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:02 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2094
Location:
Off Topic
lol all greedy bastards, jk ppl, I would buy a piggie,a rabbit, a monkey- buy some achemly stuff, buy sosun weapons (this is assuming im rich) +15 those sosuns then give them to to the monkey,piggy,and rabbit and have a battleroyal with them outside Jangan. :P I'll lol photoshop some sosun onto some monkeys,piggys, and rabbit and post it later (after I succesfully pk edit sosun weapons first lol). 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:02 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 523
Location:
Athens
Astral....................!!!! :twisted:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:17 pm 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 385
Location: Los Angeles, CA
3 Gold Premium Tickets, 3 months supply of X-large pots(I use a lot), Res scrolls, Reverse return scrolls, a few astrals and immortals, and a year of monkey time. The rest goes to global chat to get attention lol. You know, the usual :D

_________________
Naigasakis_Rebirth wrote:
O NOES...my house is burning down I'm going to sit here and complain about it instead of leaving.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:19 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 137
Location:
Olympus
PT, Monkey, Monkey Clock, Globals.. Nothing more.

_________________
Olympus (svante): Pure str Blade [lvl 2x] Guild: SwiftJustice [lvl 2] Status: ACTIVE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:21 pm 
Retired Admin
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 8004
Location: World of Warcraft
all my gear would be +9.

_________________
Image
Thx IceCrash for my awesome sig :)
SRF Name Change Policy
Having trouble accessing SRF?

dom wrote:
RuYi wrote:
Are you from outer space or something?
He's from Jersey. Close enough.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:23 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 4599
Location: Studying Computer Science, Vienna
- A bunch of res scrolls
- Some reverse return scrolls to get to the Bandit Den faster
- A premium ticket
- Squirrel + clock
- Astral + immortal, to +7 my farming bow :)

_________________
Carry your cross, and I'll carry mine.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:25 pm 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 3728
Location:
Off Topic
I'd change my character skin, the gear, that would be around 146 silk? then buy like 3 rabbits to store all the repair hammers, a couple of PTs, a load of xl pots... + all my gear etc.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:28 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5887
Location: www.youporn.com
wts 3000 silk account, wtb real life. pm me with how many friend you have.

:D

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:31 pm 
SRF's Princess
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 8570
Location: I'm at- Ooh something shiny!!
ok, fellas, you only have to buy a clock once a month, because you hae a pet for a month... and you can't buy gear with Silk sothat would be hard to achieve.... for the rest, funny answers. keep on goin :D :wink:
Also, most things you have like, for a month... the premiums last for a month, the pets last for a month, with one clock you can heve a pet a month more, and I think the global is also for a month, so what is it with a lot..? I think potions are the only thing you need a lot... :P

_________________
Image


Last edited by Doron on Mon May 21, 2007 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:40 pm 
Regular Member
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 317
Quivers, globals, pet, wolf, (pots) and PT..

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot atmission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:43 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 826
Location:
Troy
a life maybe? :P

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:44 pm 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 313
Location:
Greece
Astrals and Immortals so I can +7 all the good equipment I can get my hands on and then sell them for a ton of gold.
I would be rich....Biatch!!!!

_________________
Image

SuicideGrl wrote:
you know what? you're an asshole. and you don't belong here. banned.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:45 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 940
Location:
Xian
I'd buy the essentials.. PGT, monkey, scrolls. Then use the rest to sell 8d astrals.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admittance. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:47 pm 
Regular Member
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 317
I don't think you can sell Cash Items =/

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot atmission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:49 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 4383
Location:
Off Topic
I would kick my ass for paying $300 on a game

_________________
------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group