Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: The V
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:27 pm 
Retired Admin
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 8238
Location: twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming
Guys,

Go into town. Or around Mobs. Hold V...

Enjoy XD

_________________
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:28 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 17293
Location: Ghosting around
I know that already muhahaha =P

_________________
Image
Props to chrisorg for the sig <3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:30 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 4143
Location:
Babel
Image

Image

And Theres uBeR ^^

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:33 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1464
Location:
Aege
Oh instant lag suppression. NICE

Since I find I lag most when I teleport into town can I just hit v before I scroll and they peeps be invisiable when I reach town or does it reset and I still have to load each person when I spawn?

_________________
My pride and joy CrazySuby is no longer mine. She is and always will belong to Dutchy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:54 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 17293
Location: Ghosting around
AFAIK youll have to load whole hotan (with people) and V only works for an area you have to repress it when you go further into town

_________________
Image
Props to chrisorg for the sig <3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:58 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1464
Location:
Aege
oh well that was cool for a moment. :(

_________________
My pride and joy CrazySuby is no longer mine. She is and always will belong to Dutchy.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group