Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: SP calculator
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:35 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 188
Location:
Rome
Hi, I wonder if there already is a sp calculator for Euro chars, I really want to see it before I start adn how much sp I need ea lvl.

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:47 pm 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 431
Location: Home
haven't tried it
http://www.nivlam.com/euro/

_________________
Crumpets wrote:
OMG I FOUND OUT SOMETHING I DIDN'T KNOW HERE TODAY FROM YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:52 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 188
Location:
Rome
tyvm

EDIT: Need

Required SP: 6,142
Mastery level: 30

for all roque skills (dagger/xbow)

for daggers only:

Required SP: 4,471
Mastery level: 30

if I do dagger/cleric I almsot need the same sp as dagger/xbow

should I go for dagger/xbow
only dagger
dagger/cleric

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:07 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 188
Location:
Rome
bump

whats better

dagger/xbow
daggers only
daggers/cleric

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:28 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 1923
Location:
Off Topic
nofearz wrote:
bump

whats better

dagger/xbow
daggers only
daggers/cleric
wat do u mean by better :?

_________________
Quote:
- j a c k y - says (4:48 PM):
i can do sexual puns all day my friend
RuYi wrote:
You just got yourself +70 Ru Yi points!
xDDD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:41 pm 
Casual Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 60
Location: Rio Preto - Brazil
Vandall wrote:
nofearz wrote:
bump

whats better

dagger/xbow
daggers only
daggers/cleric
wat do u mean by better :?

two classes.
I prefer Dagger/Cleric


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:56 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 188
Location:
Rome
Vandall wrote:
nofearz wrote:
bump

whats better

dagger/xbow
daggers only
daggers/cleric
wat do u mean by better :?


more recommend I now still have only daggers

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group