|
|
Silkroad Online
|
|
Silkroad Forums
|
|
Affiliates
|



|
|
View unanswered posts | View active topics
| Author |
Message |
|
SuicideGrl
|
Post subject: Hacked Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:20 am |
|
| Retired Admin |
 |
 |
Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 8004 Location: World of Warcraft
|
|
it had to happen sometime.
think i was keylogged by a file that i naively trusted, which was posted on here. scanned it w/ three different scanners, all came up clean. hacker stripped me but didn't disband the guild, make me murderer, or even spend my SP. i am thankful for that.
lost were a 72+7 spear full blues mag att 80% crit 11, full pimped +5 prot set w/ SoSun shoulders, and full pimped 8d jewelry, all +4 but one +3 ring. lvl79 wolf named Saberath, about 33m gold, and an assortment of event scrolls, santa suits, etc. an officer cleared out GS before the hacker could get to it, thankfully. oddly, they left me all my elements and tabs.
leadership of BlackHand and the BHA has been temporarily transferred to Bleu_Chef until we sort things out.
i cannot change the password on the account because my secret answer has a space in it. i contacted Joymax about this issue in March and they refused to help me. the only positive thing is that the hacker cannot change it either.
i do not know if i will continue to play. i may restart a euro character, i may hold out hope that i can get my PW changed, i may quit altogether. regardless of what i decide, it will not affect my duties here on SRF.
SuicideGrl is 30% away from lvl80. my hands are shaking.
_________________
 Thx IceCrash for my awesome sig :) SRF Name Change Policy Having trouble accessing SRF?
dom wrote: RuYi wrote: Are you from outer space or something? He's from Jersey. Close enough.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
TacticalMedic
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:23 am |
|
| Active Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 610 Location: BG
|
|
Thats horrible, Im sorry for it! :/
I just talked to you the other day for the first time. And now its gone, like no more SG anywhere?
_________________

JacksColon wrote: yes, but which one do you think enjoys taking it in the ass? that's the ultimate question and deciding factor for me 
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
XMoshe
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:23 am |
|
| Ex-Staff |
 |
 |
Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 17293 Location: Ghosting around
|
T_T nooooooo why
sorry to hear man  hopefully you dont quit altogether.
you should keep hope that JM will help you =x
_________________
Props to chrisorg for the sig <3
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Rainigul
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:24 am |
|
| Senior Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4490 Location:
|
I'm so sorry! It must be terrible to lose such an accomplishment.
I hope that you start again though, it's not all bad, you can learn from all your mistakes (assuming you had any).
With euro coming, it should be fine. If you do continue with the game, then join Hercules and you can be with the srf guild
Once again, sorry. I know what it's like to be hacked, but not that badly.
P.S. I've noticed something recently. For one, alot of people are getting hacked recently, and every time, the character is left without murder status or guild disbandment. When I was hacked, I was not in murder status, or gone from the guild, but all my stuff was gone, making it nearly impossible to continue.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
BrokenSaint
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:27 am |
|
| Veteran Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 3473 Location: Stuntin'.
|
|
Wow, a legit hacked. The worst that can happen.
I feel for you man. So much work done on that char and it's just blown away. But hey, look at the bright side, It's time you tried a different build lols.
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
cin
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:29 am |
|
|
|
dude.. im speechless 
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
GaS
|
Post subject: Re: Hacked Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:30 am |
|
| Valued Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 431 Location: Home
|
Wow...
That is so fcked up...
SuicideGrl wrote: SuicideGrl is 30% away from lvl80. my hands are shaking.
 u_u
_________________
Crumpets wrote: OMG I FOUND OUT SOMETHING I DIDN'T KNOW HERE TODAY FROM YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
TacticalMedic
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:32 am |
|
| Active Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 610 Location: BG
|
Hey, if I could help in any way in Xian, Id be happy. No matter Im like 30 lvls lower Ill do what I can. 
_________________

JacksColon wrote: yes, but which one do you think enjoys taking it in the ass? that's the ultimate question and deciding factor for me 
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
[SD]Kratos
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:33 am |
|
| Senior Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 4787 Location:
|
|
Aw man that sux so much T_T I hope you continue to play
*changes password*
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
nightbloom
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:34 am |
|
| Banned User |
 |
Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 5492 Location:
|
|
OMG Which program was it..... And I have money/gear/whatever if you need it SG. Im certain you'd do the same for me.
_________________ <<banned from SRF for rules violations: being a constant problem. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
DarkJackal
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:35 am |
|
| Elite Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 6119 Location: A den~
|
|
Yea that sux, know how ya feel =.=, have you contacted them about fixing your secret answer?
Btw which files have you dled if you would let us know...
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
SuicideGrl
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:36 am |
|
| Retired Admin |
 |
 |
Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 8004 Location: World of Warcraft
|
nightbloom wrote: OMG Which program was it..... And I have money/gear/whatever if you need it SG. Im certain you'd do the same for me.
someone i had banned remade an account and PMed a link to the mods, saying it was a stand-alone version of rev6's "server status" applet. someone had to see if it was safe for public consumption.
it wasn't.
_________________
 Thx IceCrash for my awesome sig :) SRF Name Change Policy Having trouble accessing SRF?
dom wrote: RuYi wrote: Are you from outer space or something? He's from Jersey. Close enough.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
[SD]Kratos
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:38 am |
|
| Senior Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 4787 Location:
|
SuicideGrl wrote: nightbloom wrote: OMG Which program was it..... And I have money/gear/whatever if you need it SG. Im certain you'd do the same for me. someone i had banned remade an account and PMed a link to the mods, saying it was a stand-alone version of rev6's "server status" applet. someone had to see if it was safe for public consumption. it wasn't.
AAAwwwwwww what did you do T_T rev6 is safe so why would people need that aaawww who's that guy? if you know his IP by banning him we must have a way to find him and beat him up >.>
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
butcha
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:39 am |
|
| Active Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 681 Location: Estonia
|
Im really sorry for that, I got hacked in April too... So got my best friend, I posted it here aswell and all answers was like: im botter blahblah... Now u see a legit1 can get hacked too.
OT: Well yeah really sorry u got hacked. What is wrong with those ppl out there? And ur char was pwnage lol..
Greetings from BW 
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
nightbloom
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:40 am |
|
| Banned User |
 |
Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 5492 Location:
|
SuicideGrl wrote: nightbloom wrote: OMG Which program was it..... And I have money/gear/whatever if you need it SG. Im certain you'd do the same for me. someone i had banned remade an account and PMed a link to the mods, saying it was a stand-alone version of rev6's "server status" applet. someone had to see if it was safe for public consumption. it wasn't.
We got DarkJackal's and Beaver's secret question reset, I wonder why they dont do it for you?
_________________ <<banned from SRF for rules violations: being a constant problem. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
SuicideGrl
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:40 am |
|
| Retired Admin |
 |
 |
Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 8004 Location: World of Warcraft
|
[SD]Kratos wrote: AAAwwwwwww what did you do T_T rev6 is safe so why would people need that aaawww who's that guy? if you know his IP by banning him we must have a way to find him and beat him up >.>
actually, i have his email address. he made the mistake of updating my acct info to change my pw before he realized that it could not be done, and never changed it back.
no, you cannot have it to spam it w/ gay porn, before you ask.
_________________
 Thx IceCrash for my awesome sig :) SRF Name Change Policy Having trouble accessing SRF?
dom wrote: RuYi wrote: Are you from outer space or something? He's from Jersey. Close enough.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Silver0
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:43 am |
|
| Advanced Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 2148 Location: 5 Mins Ahead
|
|
this may sound stupid but they could of at least waited for euro
well you should just make a new account and pwr lvl 20+ at penons with your hacked character with an npc glavie make some cash for your new account transfer leadership and i guess wait for euro or start all over with a chinese character
_________________ If the concept of us being all one consciousness's and us being one thing that lives endless through the cycle of nature the only clear emotion would be understanding . we be in a utopia
Last edited by Silver0 on Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
[SD]Kratos
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:44 am |
|
| Senior Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 4787 Location:
|
SuicideGrl wrote: [SD]Kratos wrote: AAAwwwwwww what did you do T_T rev6 is safe so why would people need that aaawww who's that guy? if you know his IP by banning him we must have a way to find him and beat him up >.> actually, i have his email address. he made the mistake of updating my acct info to change my pw before he realized that it could not be done, and never changed it back. no, you cannot have it to spam it w/ gay porn, before you ask.
Hhmm. For gey porn ask vandango...
Though there must be a way to get ur stuff back...or to curse him to death 
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
BlackFox
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:45 am |
|
| Banned User |
 |
 |
Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 6588 Location: Oo Some where i dont know!!
|
 o.O and you was close 80.. is worst can happend be hacked..
But really I'm so sorry! Not fun at all and is horrible. But somehow they can help you so keep to persistent to them.
_________________ mwahahahahaha !!
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Rainigul
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:45 am |
|
| Senior Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4490 Location:
|
SuicideGrl wrote: nightbloom wrote: OMG Which program was it..... And I have money/gear/whatever if you need it SG. Im certain you'd do the same for me. someone i had banned remade an account and PMed a link to the mods, saying it was a stand-alone version of rev6's "server status" applet. someone had to see if it was safe for public consumption. it wasn't.
So you sacrificed yourself for us?  Honorable, but terrible.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
XuChu
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:46 am |
|
| Advanced Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 2429 Location: here
|
|
why do all legits get hacked??
**** SRO!!! The bots never get hax0rred but all i see is legits getting hacked.
wong, you, and abunch of other people.
i say JM is pissed you guys didnt but their SOS off ebay
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Nixweerd
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:53 am |
|
| Casual Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 94
|
 I couldn't believe it when I heard it.
terrible, don't know what else to say 
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Sharp324
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:59 am |
|
| Banned User |
 |
 |
Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 4383 Location:
|
|
Damn man that suck. Gl getting on your feet again but you can do it. Dont quit or like someone above said, if you do they will win
_________________ ------------------------------
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Millenium
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:59 am |
|
| Ex-Staff |
 |
 |
Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 2732 Location: Waterloo
|
|
My guild and I've stayed legit for as long as I can remember on Greece. After one of my member got hacked, I posted on the main site's forum for the first time which leaked out my ID.
My storage was wiped in total of 3 times during my 67-level career on Greece. The hacker, fortunately left my guild alone just like in this case. I tried to rebuild myself using the elements and tabs the hacker left me each time I got hacked, until to the point I finally gave up my life on Greece. I moved to Pacific and is now on Hercules about to start anew.
Sometimes, SG, you will lose something in your life. But with a loss always come something new. I sometimes look back on Greece, look back on my members who quit who got hacked. But time has healed me and I'm ready for a new community and start somewhere totally different. Though I miss the old days I have no regrets about the choices I made.
I hope you'll think it through SG. We play the game because we have each other. I hope you won't give up.
_________________
DID YOU KNOW? Milly has retired!!!!
Status: Into Minecraft

|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Touch My Tralala
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:01 am |
|
| Hi, I'm New Here |
 |
 |
Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 21
|
I can't believe that there are even people doing this to somebody
Be happy he only took your gear though, good luck 
_________________ -----///\\-----plz
----///-\\\----put this
---|||---|||---on your
---|||---|||---Signature if
---|||---|||---you know
----\\\-///----someone
-----\\///-----who died
------///\-----of
-----///\\\----cancer
Roamer, wanderer nomad, vagabond Call me what you will
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
nightbloom
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:02 am |
|
| Banned User |
 |
Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 5492 Location:
|
|
SG wont quit, I wont let him. lol Im on my way to his house with a 5th of tequila right now. Night all.
jk about the tequila.
_________________ <<banned from SRF for rules violations: being a constant problem. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Rainigul
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:02 am |
|
| Senior Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4490 Location:
|
greecemilly wrote: My guild and I've stayed legit for as long as I can remember on Greece. After one of my member got hacked, I posted on the main site's forum for the first time which leaked out my ID.
My storage was wiped in total of 3 times during my 67-level career on Greece. The hacker, fortunately left my guild alone just like in this case. I tried to rebuild myself using the elements and tabs the hacker left me each time I got hacked, until to the point I finally gave up my life on Greece. I moved to Pacific and is now on Hercules about to start anew.
Sometimes, SG, you will lose something in your life. But with a loss always come something new. I sometimes look back on Greece, look back on my members who quit who got hacked. But time has healed me and I'm ready for a new community and start somewhere totally different. Though I miss the old days I have no regrets about the choices I made.
I hope you'll think it through SG. We play the game because we have each other. I hope you won't give up.
+1. Same thing happened to me, but on Troy. And lv 54, not 67.
I also started on Pacific, with SD.
Now I too am moving to Hercules... Interesting.
I think everyone who got hacked should join a guild called "I_Was_Hacked" or something. Perhaps alittle more witty.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
mosiac
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:05 am |
|
| Active Member |
 |
 |
Joined: May 2007 Posts: 808 Location: ಠ_ಠ
|
|
try disabling javascript on the secret pass page, I think that thats the way to get around having a space in your secret pass. if this doesn't work, tell me, I can ask someone about it
also terribly sorry about your loss, good luck with whatever you do
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
[SD]Master_Wong
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:09 am |
|
| Forum God |
 |
 |
Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 9544 Location: London, United Kingdom
|
sorry for your loss i hope you get things sorted i really do, you were soo helpful to me when i first got hacked il try do what i can for you now 
_________________
I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|