Silkroad Online
Silkroad Forums
Affiliates
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Author
Message
brentonsbbe359
Post subject: omg look what i got AS A DROP!
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:04 pm
Banned User
Joined: Mar 2007Posts: 2615Location: I poopid :o
omg look was i got AS A DROP! i was out grinding on thoses lvl 16 dragons and i saw this! (some one almsot beat me to it
):
and i also got this sheild O.o :
IT POWNS! I'm killing lvl 24 ppl!
_________________
Spoiler!
iSinnnn wrote:
A Skylit Drive <3
Top
heroo
Post subject:
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:07 pm
Forum Legend
Joined: Sep 2006Posts: 6618Location:
LUCKY BASTARD I HATE YOU !!!!
nahh joke
hahah nice man, i'm collecting SOM/SUN euro items right now, wished you were on Oasis
good luck with it
_________________''When I die, make sure they bury me upside down, so that the world can kiss my ass.''
Top
Amelie
Post subject:
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:07 pm
Veteran Member
Joined: Sep 2006Posts: 3669Location: Daikanyama
congratz
sexy rod you got there.
i'm a cleric aswell, and i cant wait to be 42 (cuz i've got a 42 sos rod).
Once again, gratz.
_________________
Top
brentonsbbe359
Post subject:
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:08 pm
Banned User
Joined: Mar 2007Posts: 2615Location: I poopid :o
i'm gonna +3 it then blue it
_________________
Spoiler!
iSinnnn wrote:
A Skylit Drive <3
Top
brentonsbbe359
Post subject:
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:15 pm
Banned User
Joined: Mar 2007Posts: 2615Location: I poopid :o
Amelie wrote:
congratz sexy rod you got there. i'm a cleric aswell, and i cant wait to be 42 (cuz i've got a 42 sos rod). Once again, gratz.
thanks
is your cleric on olympus?
_________________
Spoiler!
iSinnnn wrote:
A Skylit Drive <3
Top
Amelie
Post subject:
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:17 pm
Veteran Member
Joined: Sep 2006Posts: 3669Location: Daikanyama
brentonsbbe359 wrote:
thanks
is your cleric on olympus?
Babel
_________________
Top
brentonsbbe359
Post subject:
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:25 pm
Banned User
Joined: Mar 2007Posts: 2615Location: I poopid :o
_Shinigami_ wrote:
ah wish i was that lucky
i never have this much luck! ive only had 1 other sos drop!
_________________
Spoiler!
iSinnnn wrote:
A Skylit Drive <3
Top
wabbers
Post subject:
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:32 pm
Casual Member
Joined: Jul 2007Posts: 79Location: hercules!
omg....its too small i cant see :[
_________________
Top
brentonsbbe359
Post subject:
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:36 pm
Banned User
Joined: Mar 2007Posts: 2615Location: I poopid :o
_________________
Spoiler!
iSinnnn wrote:
A Skylit Drive <3
Top
Sheikza
Post subject:
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:50 pm
Casual Member
Joined: Jul 2007Posts: 62
Damn - Last big drop I got was an SOS Chest Platelet for female
_________________
Top
shoto
Post subject:
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:57 pm
Frequent Member
Joined: Oct 2006Posts: 1459Location:
nice drop....never gotten a moon itema s drop before
_________________
Mysterious Death Desert
Mysterious desert that causes mysterious deaths
Top
xer1cx
Post subject:
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:00 am
Casual Member
Joined: Jul 2007Posts: 82
Very nice, I dont kill the dragons becuse they are so small. What does that "M' thing on the skill bar do? The one with your purple berries in.
_________________ <<banned from SRF for remaking a banned account and rules violations. -SG>>
Top
brentonsbbe359
Post subject:
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:01 am
Banned User
Joined: Mar 2007Posts: 2615Location: I poopid :o
now i'm all paranoid about dieing lol
_________________
Spoiler!
iSinnnn wrote:
A Skylit Drive <3
Top
ThatBluePerson
Post subject:
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:52 am
Loyal Member
Joined: Jun 2007Posts: 1647Location: Earth
Nice. :S Never gotten any SOX.
Top
acementor
Post subject:
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:58 am
Common Member
Joined: Oct 2006Posts: 122Location:
I have 2 words for you . "Lucky Bastard"
_________________
Top
Gwai_lo
Post subject:
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:53 am
Active Member
Joined: May 2006Posts: 526Location:
That's Hawt.
Gratz
_________________ I am the king of alchemy. Here is the proof.
And yes, that's WITH lucky powders.
Top
Wu
Post subject:
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:14 am
Addicted Member
Joined: Apr 2007Posts: 2521Location: Around.
xer1cx wrote:
What does that "M' thing on the skill bar do? The one with your purple berries in.
its vigor recovery herbs in the middle mouse button-quick slot
and *jealous* your rod
Im a cleric too~ so sexy SOM lvl 16
_________________
Top
Gseh
Post subject:
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:51 am
Valued Member
Joined: Jul 2006Posts: 413Location:
nice drop!
grats....
_________________
Top
numbless
Post subject:
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:35 am
Common Member
Joined: Feb 2006Posts: 114Location:
Nice stuff you got there... Dam I'd kill for a SOM 2h
.
Top
Sheikza
Post subject:
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:47 am
Casual Member
Joined: Jul 2007Posts: 62
What kind of lucky equipment do you have to have to get something that good? I found a lucky shoulder armor that had 5 lucky and I don't get very good items.
_________________
Top
killahcheese
Post subject:
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:51 am
New Member
Joined: Jul 2007Posts: 45
Top
Doppleganger
Post subject:
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:14 am
Addicted Member
Joined: Jan 2007Posts: 2706Location: Resistance Headquarters
Top
Jaume
Post subject:
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:18 am
Common Member
Joined: May 2007Posts: 127Location:
2 nights ago i was powerlvling some euro friends, and i got a 32 sos cleric rod ^^
_________________
Top
X_Hell_X
Post subject:
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:17 pm
Hi, I'm New Here
Joined: Aug 2007Posts: 14Location:
Nice,
I was just afk for like a hour in a party with auto share and i look in my inventory and I have a SOS Lvl 24 Dual Axe
_________________ Character: X_Hell_X
Class: Rogue
Server: RedSea
Level: 25
Status: Active
Character: X_ZZ_X
Class: Cleric
Server: RedSea
Level: 20
Statu: InActive
Top
Dell8400p4
Post subject:
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:12 pm
New Member
Joined: Feb 2007Posts: 35
X_Hell_X wrote:
Nice,
I was just afk for like a hour in a party with auto share and i look in my inventory and I have a SOS Lvl 24 Dual Axe
Leacher
.
_________________ In 1999 a man in Tennesee wanted to marry his Ford Mustang. He listed her birthplace as Detroit, he father Henry Ford, and he blood type i10-40. His application was rejected.
Top
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum