Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Can't Open Silkroad File Location!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:33 pm 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 313
Location:
Sparta
I get this everytime:

Image


Can anyone help me?

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:34 pm 
Common Member
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 185
reinstall sro

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:35 pm 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 313
Location:
Sparta
»T®íŠ« ©™ wrote:
reinstall sro


Does this mean I lost all my screenies?

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:38 pm 
Common Member
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 185
copy ur screenshot folder

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:41 pm 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 313
Location:
Sparta
»T®íŠ« ©™ wrote:
copy ur screenshot folder


I cant. As soon as I open the file location i get that thing. ^

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:44 pm 
Common Member
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 185
lol? than uninstall sro u screnns wont delete ^^ i did too

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:46 pm 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 313
Location:
Sparta
»T®íŠ« ©™ wrote:
lol? than uninstall sro u screnns wont delete ^^ i did too


kk thx

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:48 pm 
Forum God
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 8834
Location: Age of Wushu
i smell viruses around :roll:

_________________
Playing Age of Wushu, dota IMBA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:03 pm 
Common Member
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 185
lol

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:16 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1485
Location:
Alps
lol i bet someone tryed to use a bot and just got owned... hahah.. try this: open search and type jpg. make it look in your sro folder then copy the screens only to somewhere and then remove the sro folder then reinstall sro.. if this dont work then you lose your screens..

_________________
Hardware Reviews & UnBoxing Some of the Best Hardware @ GreatNova.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:19 pm 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 313
Location:
Sparta
No I dont bot. Even if I wanted to. Vista is buggy. I always get weird shit. Like I gotta confirm that I trust SRO_Client before opening the game. When I close the game It says its not responding either, hence why I hate Vista and I'm saving up for XP.

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:26 pm 
Common Member
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 185
i have vista too and yes i have probs too but only with sro all other games run good

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:29 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 942
I have vista and everything works well.. so its either ur computer is farked up or you have some kind of virus like som1 said ;S


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:38 pm 
Common Member
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 185
rofl after i installed vista i installed sro and i got probs .... lol

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group