Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Pacific server specs
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:48 am 
Regular Member
Offline

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 202
I'm currently located on Eldorado, too many hispanics.

I need to know if Pacific has a good amount of english speaking people.

Are there tons of botters?

Do euros party up often?

Any other info would be helpful.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:50 am 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5887
Location: www.youporn.com
lol @ eldorado flooded by the hispanic :D

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pacific server specs
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:01 am 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3467
Location:
Babel
Boontang wrote:
I'm currently located on Eldorado, too many hispanics.

I need to know if Pacific has a good amount of english speaking people.

Are there tons of botters?

Do euros party up often?

Any other info would be helpful.


Theres a lot of English speaking people on every server. Botters are everywhere. Euro parties especially when you are starting up from lvl 1, would be easiests to find in a new server like Saturn or Venus. Pacific is a good server with a lot of really nice players there :).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pacific server specs
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:59 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 561
Location:
Venus
Sylhana wrote:
Boontang wrote:
Pacific is a good server with a lot of really nice players there :).[/color]

True, havn't met any meanies yet.. :) but there was a few globals from this guy who wanted to recruit bots for his guild a while ago

_________________
Image

I know my sig and avatar is outdated..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:13 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 2926
Location: Somewhereee
Hispanic here, tenes alguno problema?

Comprende :)

_________________
<<Puff, bye>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:19 am 
Regular Member
Offline

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 202
Casey613 wrote:
Hispanic here, tenes alguno problema?

Comprende :)



You disgust me, die. ^^


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:37 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 2926
Location: Somewhereee
I hope for your own sake that was a joke

_________________
<<Puff, bye>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:07 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 547
Location:
Pacific
Definition of Fun: Aege one year ago, when I used to play there.

Pacific = Fun ppl, but not too many. If you can't find some nice guys, I recommend to look around on Pvp areas [Outside DW] I made a lot of friends there.

_________________
Image
[Zodiac]Z*d Lv70 Pure STR Bicheon Fire

Soon to be a Nursing school student


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:34 am 
Regular Member
Offline

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 202
Casey613 wrote:
I hope for your own sake that was a joke


Whys that amigo?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:19 am 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 4143
Location:
Babel
Boontang wrote:
Casey613 wrote:
I hope for your own sake that was a joke


Whys that amigo?


Becasue Ill Kick your ass.....

If you want euro parties i suggest some of the newer servers

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:25 am 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 117
hey im in eldorado come hang out wit me. and y u want to relocate then ur gonna have to start all over.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pacific server specs
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:06 pm 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 4787
Location:
Venus
Sylhana wrote:
Boontang wrote:
I'm currently located on Eldorado, too many hispanics.

I need to know if Pacific has a good amount of english speaking people.

Are there tons of botters?

Do euros party up often?

Any other info would be helpful.


Theres a lot of English speaking people on every server. Botters are everywhere. Euro parties especially when you are starting up from lvl 1, would be easiests to find in a new server like Saturn or Venus. Pacific is a good server with a lot of really nice players there :).


no no, it changed, a lot lol

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:08 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 864
Location:
Venus
Pacific was real fun while all the bots were around and there was drama. But it all died out and they left to go bot the new servers, so it got real boring.
There is a hell of alot of sun for being such a new server and there are alot of gold bots because of the hype around the server at its start. I just didnt find it any fun no more after sin quit.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for moderator disrespect. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pacific server specs
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:06 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 629
Location:
Off Topic
Boontang wrote:

Are there tons of botters?



theres always botters

_________________
<<banned from SRF for rules violations. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pacific server specs
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:10 pm 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 217
Location: I can has location?
Boontang wrote:
I'm currently located on Eldorado, too many hispanics.


Hola, Que hablo espanol?

_________________
Premium Tickets, Letting rich kids win since 2007.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:10 pm 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 4787
Location:
Venus
---Rev--- wrote:
Pacific was real fun while all the bots were around and there was drama. But it all died out and they left to go bot the new servers, so it got real boring.
There is a hell of alot of sun for being such a new server and there are alot of gold bots because of the hype around the server at its start. I just didnt find it any fun no more after sin quit.


SO, SO true lol

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:41 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 10
Location:
Athens
Haha! I have been saying the same thing really the game is not enjoyable for me at all just for the simple fact of not finding anyone to play with.

First I started out playing a chinese character was interesting but seemed to me that I was doing the same thing over and over again there was no one to play or group with just me by myself and the numerous mobs walking around.

So I switched over to euro side enjoyed playing the wizard class meet one nice person that I was able to group with and gave me a better understanding of the game system but of course not a american player so very hard to catch up with them because where on different time zones.

Now it is back to the same solo playing the academies are a waste of time because no one is forming them for euro characters just for chinese characters or botters (which to a point I see why people are botting) and the lvl requirements for them are normally 30+. So I ask what should a low lvl character do to get some help in this game. The new servers are a waste because it is either botters or old time players that know how to lvl quickly so you barely see anyone on them either.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:44 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 688
Location: Canada
aurak wrote:
Haha! I have been saying the same thing really the game is not enjoyable for me at all just for the simple fact of not finding anyone to play with.

First I started out playing a chinese character was interesting but seemed to me that I was doing the same thing over and over again there was no one to play or group with just me by myself and the numerous mobs walking around.

So I switched over to euro side enjoyed playing the wizard class meet one nice person that I was able to group with and gave me a better understanding of the game system but of course not a american player so very hard to catch up with them because where on different time zones.

Now it is back to the same solo playing the academies are a waste of time because no one is forming them for euro characters just for chinese characters or botters (which to a point I see why people are botting) and the lvl requirements for them are normally 30+. So I ask what should a low lvl character do to get some help in this game. The new servers are a waste because it is either botters or old time players that know how to lvl quickly so you barely see anyone on them either.


You could pm me in game (XenZei)... I'm willing to help you out and give you a home. Then, you would be able to pt with other members of the guild (there are some euros).

OT: Pacific is a nice server imo. If you are considering between pacific and new server, I would go to pacific.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:31 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 864
Location:
Venus
Pacific is a real nice server, was pretty easy to log into and there wasnt realy that much global spaming. But If you were there when it opened and got to see Pokemon, Sin and Viet and to some extent Brothers do their thing, the drama and scamming that came with it just was some how fun. Then when Pokemon fell apart and then Brothers disolved it started to die down then the final nail in the cofin for the server was when Sin quite. I played throuh all that time and alot afterwards and it just wasnt the same server after than, all the sun was in one guild and that guild just dictated the server.

If you are looking for a stable server then go pacific but if you are looking for some entertainment and fun I would go else were cause Pacific doesnt have that anymore.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for moderator disrespect. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:43 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 786
Location:
Pacific
I think Pacific has too many nice people. They dont create enough drama on the server. We had ZBI for a while then he just disappeared, anyone knows what happened to him?

We need more assholes, maybe I'll just change to thief and start thieving evryone xD

_________________
IGN: Juey007
Celer Silens Mortalis - Swift Silence Deadly
Quit on 20.Mai.2008
My SRO videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/gsquyrb


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:33 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 2349
Location:
Off Topic
[SD]Kratos wrote:
---Rev--- wrote:
Pacific was real fun while all the bots were around and there was drama. But it all died out and they left to go bot the new servers, so it got real boring.
There is a hell of alot of sun for being such a new server and there are alot of gold bots because of the hype around the server at its start. I just didnt find it any fun no more after sin quit.


SO, SO true lol

so now we are left with boring bots that still take up the same amount of friggin server space.

and the euro market on pacific is soooo screwed up, especially the low lvl ones. crappy gear for twice the gold that is needed for the equivalent chinese gear.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:43 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 520
Juey wrote:
I think Pacific has too many nice people. They dont create enough drama on the server. We had ZBI for a while then he just disappeared, anyone knows what happened to him?

We need more assholes, maybe I'll just change to thief and start thieving evryone xD
Hes still there just different name. Theres some cool guys like zarr, islash, lee, zbi, sword, trow, ahh so many people. Some toxics and fllllys too they are kinda wierd never kill any unique just running around with their full sun.
Would be cool if all would get along but theres so much drama lol. Every one hates every one.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group