Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Editing the game: ADDING SUN (help needed)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:16 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 2926
Location: Somewhereee
No.. not seal of sun, but real rays of sunshine =D

You see, I have problems in my eyes and I can't hunt in the caves nor in the Dead Ravine, with more brightness I'll just have a headache annway.. Is there any way to add sun light in dark places?

_________________
<<Puff, bye>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:56 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 817
Location:
Zeus
I have to say, this is very true. I hated the lower cave levels, and i hate running through the tunnels. Once in the higher rooms its ok tho!

Cant you turn up the brightness?

_________________
<<banned form SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Editing the game: ADDING SUN (help needed)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:23 pm 
Addicted Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 2629
Location:
Off Topic
Casey613 wrote:
with more brightness I'll just have a headache annway..

That is all I can really think of for your problem
the only edit you could do is a major client edit

_________________
XemnasXD wrote:
also im not going to stop calling him a cosmic douche, anyone that knows everything about everything, then creates you knowing full you won't end up following the rules he's made up for you, then punishes you for all eternity for it....come on...thats just being a d*ck.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:41 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 2926
Location: Somewhereee
I might have to quit SRO because of this issue, or simply ask a friend to level me while I'm at that level range..

I'm not the only one, there are 2 union mates with the same problem.. I might just post a proposal in the SRO forums.. futile, perhaps but it won't hurt to try I guess

_________________
<<Puff, bye>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:18 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 17293
Location: Ghosting around
avoid the caves and DR then lol...DR can be done on scorps/maong or bunwang..and go into takla instead of the cave

_________________
Image
Props to chrisorg for the sig <3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:42 pm 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 30
Location:
Troy
Simply press escape then options and set brightniss to very bright or bright ô0

_________________
My mad char :(
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:23 am 
Addicted Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2521
Location: Around.
Just go Takla.

I did 61 - 69 in Takla because of the KS in the caves and it works fine :)

@LovEShiT nice sig lol

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:27 am 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 345
Location:
Venice
use powerstrip (just google it) and you can adjust your brightness
i'm still using it now cus im used to it when i played CS 1.6 (to make dark spots easier to watch)

_________________
VENICE
DonMaf :: LVL 58 :: Pure STR 2h sword
JackTerreur :: LVL 74 :: Pure STR blader


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:26 am 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 4377
Location: De Dutch
social wrote:
use powerstrip (just google it) and you can adjust your brightness
i'm still using it now cus im used to it when i played CS 1.6 (to make dark spots easier to watch)


I was gonna say the same.. :)

_________________
I cannot sing the blues...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Editing the game: ADDING SUN (help needed)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:52 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 222
Location:
Troy
Casey613 wrote:
No.. not seal of sun, but real rays of sunshine =D

You see, I have problems in my eyes and I can't hunt in the caves nor in the Dead Ravine, with more brightness I'll just have a headache annway.. Is there any way to add sun light in dark places?


they should make bots carry teh lamps for the legit player as a punishment

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Editing the game: ADDING SUN (help needed)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:37 pm 
Casual Member
Offline

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 62
Location:
Pacific
Casey613 wrote:
No.. not seal of sun, but real rays of sunshine =D

You see, I have problems in my eyes and I can't hunt in the caves nor in the Dead Ravine, with more brightness I'll just have a headache annway.. Is there any way to add sun light in dark places?


Softmod, its illegal on this forum i know, but it WILL help u

get softmod (0x33.org)

and type /sun
or /rain, /snow etc.

_________________
Venus
Lxx7 :: Pure INT Fire / Light Cold :: 6x :: Nachal farm at 69
Bxxxo :: Pure STR Bow :: 6x :: Niya farm at 72


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Editing the game: ADDING SUN (help needed)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:00 pm 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 435
Location:
Uranus
HybridNuke wrote:
Casey613 wrote:
No.. not seal of sun, but real rays of sunshine =D

You see, I have problems in my eyes and I can't hunt in the caves nor in the Dead Ravine, with more brightness I'll just have a headache annway.. Is there any way to add sun light in dark places?


Softmod, its illegal on this forum i know, but it WILL help u

get softmod (0x33.org)

and type /sun
or /rain, /snow etc.


OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO your gunna get warned!!!

_________________
"Rebirth of a legend is usually an indication of death for his enemies"

Ign: Kisses
Guild: Arrogance
Union: Arrogance
Servers: Uranus
6x sos found since server opened
Status: Leveling fast: Remaining Arrogant
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Editing the game: ADDING SUN (help needed)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:58 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4737
Location:
Athens
bigmachini wrote:
Casey613 wrote:
No.. not seal of sun, but real rays of sunshine =D

You see, I have problems in my eyes and I can't hunt in the caves nor in the Dead Ravine, with more brightness I'll just have a headache annway.. Is there any way to add sun light in dark places?


they should make bots carry teh lamps for the legit player as a punishment


LOL

but you'd have to kill them in order to make them stationary :D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:25 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1491
Location:
Off Topic
cant u go to settings and make it brighter? or get a SUN and light up the rooms with its shinyness :D

anyways my friend had the exact opposite problem, he had an eye infection and it had to be darker for his otehr eye -_-

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:35 pm 
Active Member
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 571
Location:
Venice
adjust the brightness of the game

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:20 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 137
Location:
Hercules
isn't there a button on your screen/monitor? i have one O_o but i have never been to cave so i don't know how much it would help.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group