Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:18 pm 
Banned User

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:43 pm 
Frequent Member

Still no access Flexo? hmm wonder what's going on?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:00 pm 

lavapockets wrote:
Still no access Flexo? hmm wonder what's going on?

we have to wait for one girl.. the site admin. She's the only one who can fix this.

<<This forum went all down the drain. It's such a waste. I'm no longer proud to be a member here so bye>>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:31 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

so now it's a sex. thing is it? because she's female it's taking this long, or a heroine will save us from this murderous noforumness :P

----X----

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:53 pm 
Banned User

LOOL @X so now it's a sex. thing is it? because she's female it's taking this long, or a heroine will save us from this murderous noforumness Razz

it has allways been like that xD men dominate the world^^ i think... unless some1 canged it :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:31 pm 
Frequent Member

Don't be silly, of course women rule the world, we just prefer not to remind you of this all the time. It's bad for morale, and you get all huffy :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:57 pm 

lol actually SuicideGrl our site admin is a guy o_0

so boys rule girls drool :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:07 pm 
Banned User

were probs joining messiah union btw pinoy union has lot of high lvls but..some bots other just dont care o help unlike messiah do, me and zak's gonna talk to bong about it :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:29 pm 
Banned User

so messiah and fallen angelz are united? righteous. Hope someday one of them guilds can accept me :)

btw, nice spanish xia.... but i cant understand french :? *goes to translation site*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:53 pm 

Xia_Hou_Dun wrote:
lol actually SuicideGrl our site admin is a guy o_0

so boys rule girls drool :P

lol :D.. figures.... another guy with a girls name... what is up with all those guys .. same in sro too. must be a age/cultural gap or something xP

no wonder all those ladies think they are ruling the world ;):P

<<This forum went all down the drain. It's such a waste. I'm no longer proud to be a member here so bye>>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:16 pm 
Frequent Member

Hmm...well ambiguous names or not...we're still on top. The fact that some guys feel the need to masquerade as women only furthers my point.

Hitman...just PM Xia in game, he's got join ^^ If he's not on PM me (Ravey) and I'll join you.......come hither you tuxedo wearin beast :D

Union is full MM...we're 8/8

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:34 pm 
Banned User

why cant they make 10/10 :banghead: :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:21 pm 
Common Member

HIHIHI!!!!!!!!!

i want in on teh fun

wheres cobber!

(theifkiller)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:34 pm 
Banned User

Alright, Dingy is in the house!!!! Didn't even know about this thing. Word up! Way to go Flexo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:41 pm 
Banned User

BTW, I created a NEW character that I'll be lvling up probably. His name is Queef_Master

I'm still trying to decide whether to lvl him up or my other character, Big_Dong_Tip. What are your thoughts? Both are going to be pure int/sword so basically it's a name choice. Regardless, when I get higher up, let one of them into D guild :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:36 am 
Banned User

cool DD im gonna start a new char soon 2 i wanna be a nuker this time i think it shall be passive mastery S/S and just a spear for longer range and dmg the name: S0uLTak3R 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:44 pm 

sirdingydang wrote:
Alright, Dingy is in the house!!!! Didn't even know about this thing. Word up! Way to go Flexo.

yeah now the site admin just has to make it work
and it looks like he is on holiday or something.. cause i can't imagine a site-admin not loggin in for a week.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:37 pm 
Banned User

why cant he make u some kind of admin so u can deal with this stuff?? that would be cool

oh btw i decided to make new char.. dunno the build yet tho... what shall i be ?? str or int bow?? name:SouLt4k3R msg or pm or reply here if u guys have better knowledge about bow build than me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:34 pm 
Banned User

Actually, I made a newer character..gonna keep bigdongtip as my stall guy. Now, I'm lvling up Tally_Wacker. He is sword and pure int. gonna farm a lot of sp at the bandit den and just keep dlvling so I can get as much sp as possible now. word up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:17 pm 

Master_Mind wrote:
why cant he make u some kind of admin so u can deal with this stuff?? that would be cool

oh btw i decided to make new char.. dunno the build yet tho... what shall i be ?? str or int bow?? name:SouLt4k3R msg or pm or reply here if u guys have better knowledge about bow build than me

well to give my very subtle opion.. pure int bow sucks. lol
no really it can not survive in pvp. It owns in PvE you will kill a lot of uniques too but in 1vs1 you'll be pwn'ed by everyone.
Bow is a STR based or maybe hybrid str build. It has all kind of crit increase skills.
So go STR at least mostly and well i'm still a fan of the pure builds so pure str is what i'm doing on my bow char.
unless you don't care about pvp or jobbing ofcourse then definitely go with pure int bow ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:02 am 
Banned User

Flexo, all pure int builds suck... only hybrid nukers are worth the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:20 am 

Hitman wrote:
Flexo, all pure int builds suck... only hybrid nukers are worth the time.

mwah asuming you are talking about the 90% mag balance nukers. They are indeed a good option. And pure INT don't s.uck ...I love them.. you just gotta know how to play them. They ain't tankers, mistakes can be fatal but that what makes them fun.
I'm not even gonna try one of those 80% mag balance hybrids, they can be alright i suppose but still it ain't a pure INT by far. The whole point of a nuker is gone and that's the crazy high dmg.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:35 pm 
Banned User

You are free to believe in what you want, I stand by my option anytime.
I have seen and used hybrid nukers and they rock.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:08 pm 
Frequent Member

Hybrid nukers rock if they got sun...but at the same time, I will rock with sun also :) You can't count on getting one though...

Pure int gapped 9 and I pwn the crap outta str chars at my level (unless they've got sos gear...then it's kind of craps shoot). I can hold my own with higher level too..and with the new mana shield skill I will be a tanker :) If I was 0 gapped...I would destroy them.

Ya you die, but that's why my husband is making a pure str glaive with res, and I stock up on reverse returns...pwn me once, I'll come right back and zerk you :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:23 am 

Hitman wrote:
You are free to believe in what you want, I stand by my option anytime.
I have seen and used hybrid nukers and they rock.

yeah so i've noticed with all hybrids vs pure discussions. In the end nobody is convinced ^^ you either love one or the other.

@ ravey

yeah that's why i'm making a blader with ress. I can see it now.. a blader and s/s nuker teaming up. both KD, one insane dmg one insane tanking. And the one that can die easy can be ressed and if needed healed too.
I was doubting between glaive and blade.. but i just love the look of the blades.. the 8th degree blades are the nicest weapons in the game imo :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:17 pm 
Frequent Member

Nice...I really just wanted him to make a glaive char cuz I miss mine from Aege... I miss getting to bash ppl on the head with a giant axe thingy

originally he was going to be an ice blader/resser. LOL unless you got sox you hit like a wet noodle. I don't think you can res to 80 though, so I hope he beats me there :D

*Edit* Who in uni is making the cleric? Do we have one yet? I will get on that because those heal skills are awesomness

Hey SG is back, any word on our forum?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:45 pm 

lavapockets wrote:
Nice...I really just wanted him to make a glaive char cuz I miss mine from Aege... I miss getting to bash ppl on the head with a giant axe thingy

originally he was going to be an ice blader/resser. LOL unless you got sox you hit like a wet noodle. I don't think you can res to 80 though, so I hope he beats me there :D

*Edit* Who in uni is making the cleric? Do we have one yet? I will get on that because those heal skills are awesomness

yeah mine is a fire/cold blader my grandma crawls faster than he runs but other then that it will be pretty sweet. His main goal is to anoy ppl with KD and ice and to keep all the others alive or bring them back to life.
But yeah sox is needed to at least give him some form of attack that will do any good :)

haven't heard about anybody making a cleric.

SG back?/ how do you know?? i haven't had any pm yet, but i suppose he has a lot in his inbox since he has been away for a while.. prob working it away now.
i'll send him a pm in a few days if i haven't heard anything then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:27 pm 
Banned User

lavapockets wrote:

I have a Warlock character, Snake_Eyes , that I've created. But we should have a cleric or two..or three! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:19 am 

lavapockets wrote:

currently the highest you can res in lvl 79... i think >_>

i'm thinking about going cleric...cuz i like to be needed :P
But i've been looking around and rogue dagger and crossbow seem nice to play.

god i'm missing so much from sro
someone update me pls :(

btw china right now blows...pollution, the state-run internet blocking isro, mosquitoes, train tickets to the other cities we want to visit are being sold in the black market and if we get caught there we might go to jail...i though china would change but i guess i was wrong >_>

cant wait till i visit korea in a few more days :)

here's a good video of Europe vs. Chinese
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Alw2qYyVpuQ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:37 am 
Banned User

well there aint much ur missing yet.. just a new uniq and some new skills for the chinese but else its just buggy and laggy :/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next