Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Noob Pure INT
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:58 am 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 4
Location: USA
Hi I'm new and after spending a night of reading through a bunch of forums for the first time I've been hit back and forth on whether or not I should start over with a new character.

right now Im LVL 14, PURE INT, 1k sp with 9 gap, lvl 5 in all force [with lvl 1 in the 1st book of every force skill) (i found out that was a mistake now-but hopefully its a small one) I wear garm and use a glavie (yup another mistake right there)


I need advice on how I should build my character or if I should start over and make a pure sword INT and sp farm the cookie cutter way :cry: :banghead: :? :( :shock: :?:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:38 am 
you have a couple of options.

1) start over (0-14 can be done in a day)
2) level up (and delevel the skills you didnt want at 20 with cursed heart quest)
    - put some points in str to become a hybrid int
    - put all points in pure to become a pure int

take spear if you go hybrid
take sword shield if you go pure
okok you can also be hybrid s/s, but this is just my advice.

id also take armor if i were you since you lack a lot of hp and defense being
pure int and all. mostly its pure int - armor | hybrid int - prot

theres not really any problem in you upgrading too many skills as long as
they are at a low lvl.. i mean, you wont have your 300 mastery points filled
up that quickly and you wont really miss that sp (dont even know how much
that is but i bet u can almost count it on one hand).


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:27 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 4
Location: USA
Thx so much


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:45 pm 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 41
Location:
Babel
So if you keep this build try to follow 1 of these guides

Hybrid spear:
http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=24759

Pure s/s (scroll down to the s/s guide):
http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=39786

_________________
Pure Str Rogue Lvl 3x
Pure Str Glavie lvl 5x
Pure Int Spear lvl 4x


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:18 pm 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 46
Location:
Red Sea
hehe, your characters' pritty much mine too

Quote:
right now Im LVL 14, PURE INT, 1k sp with 9 gap, lvl 5 in all force [with lvl 1 in the 1st book of every force skill) (i found out that was a mistake now-but hopefully its a small one) I wear garm and use a glavie (yup another mistake right there)


I use a SOS + 3 GLAVIE too :( Big mistake for a pure int like me BUT i can kill bandit achers in 1 hit so its ok :P

I would advise you to take hel skill.. (thats just what im doing :P )

_________________
Character : Uranium
Level : 30
Build : Pure Int
Weapon : Sword
MSTY lvl : 30
Ocupation : Grinding
Guild : EuroTeam
Server : Great Dream


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:22 am 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 207
Location:
Pacific
garments not that much of a problem; actually useful, until pvp or stronger pve dudes come


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:15 am 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 4
Location: USA
Quote:
take spear if you go hybrid
take sword shield if you go pure


I'm planning on staying pure but should I take spear for fast leveling until lvl 30 or should I still take s/s?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:30 am 
Crywelf wrote:
Quote:
take spear if you go hybrid
take sword shield if you go pure


I'm planning on staying pure but should I take spear for fast leveling until lvl 30 or should I still take s/s?

u can take spear till you get your nukes. just know that you might want to
delevel heuksal when you swap back to s/s.


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group