Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: [cSRO] Update?
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:53 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5219
Location: Attending your mothers sexual needs :)
Helloooo guys xD
I have started again on cSRO. :D So I tried logging in now, but I couldn't, is there a new update coming or something, because I haven't heard of anything? (Probably because I don't have a guild atm & I only talk to 2~3 people ingame :( )

_________________
My sig died


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [cSRO] Update?
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:57 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 748
Location: The Netherlands
Update :D prolly 110 cap and new rase

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [cSRO] Update?
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:33 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5219
Location: Attending your mothers sexual needs :)
Sjo3rd wrote:
Update :D prolly 110 cap and new rase

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Oh wait, I'm not even close to 30 -_-

_________________
My sig died


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [cSRO] Update?
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:45 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 591
Location: Valhalla <3
Sjo3rd wrote:
Update :D prolly 110 cap and new rase


stop talking bs, not even ksro has one of those updates ...

_________________
Prepared for Valhallas Awesomeness? Open the spoiler!
Spoiler!

Tsume wrote:
SilentShade is totally :dope:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [cSRO] Update?
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:14 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 748
Location: The Netherlands
lmao got info from one of my guildies... Mr flametard...


EDIT:
- KSRO update would be and of may, and csro would be soon after that soo....
- Update for sure :D 25% updating now.....
- It's no new rase..

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [cSRO] Update?
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:27 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 748
Location: The Netherlands
iSRO is far behind kSRO and cSRO..

Updates: New avatar dress, accadamy chat in normal chat and prolly more dont know yet XD

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [cSRO] Update?
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:07 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5219
Location: Attending your mothers sexual needs :)
SilentShade wrote:
Sjo3rd wrote:
Update :D prolly 110 cap and new rase


stop talking bs, not even ksro has one of those updates ...

If I'm correct, cSRO had some things before kSRO did.

_________________
My sig died


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [cSRO] Update?
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:47 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 591
Location: Valhalla <3
BloodyBlade wrote:
SilentShade wrote:
Sjo3rd wrote:
Update :D prolly 110 cap and new rase


stop talking bs, not even ksro has one of those updates ...

If I'm correct, cSRO had some things before kSRO did.


quite impossible.
As u may know, each sro version has to buy the updates from gaymax first. And thats after they´re implented to ksro, wouldnt even make sense to me if other sro versions get any updates before ksro does, especially new races or caps lol.

_________________
Prepared for Valhallas Awesomeness? Open the spoiler!
Spoiler!

Tsume wrote:
SilentShade is totally :dope:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [cSRO] Update?
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:52 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5219
Location: Attending your mothers sexual needs :)
I think silk items & roc(not sure about both)

_________________
My sig died


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [cSRO] Update?
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:43 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1170
Location:
Tibet
Sjo3rd wrote:
iSRO is far behind kSRO and cSRO..

Updates: New avatar dress, accadamy chat in normal chat and prolly more dont know yet XD

Contradictory.
We already have the academy in normal chat, maybe some more stuff as well.

_________________
Image
Thnx cin for sig & Hershey for avy :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [cSRO] Update?
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:15 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 748
Location: The Netherlands
Starrie wrote:
Sjo3rd wrote:
iSRO is far behind kSRO and cSRO..

Updates: New avatar dress, accadamy chat in normal chat and prolly more dont know yet XD

Contradictory.
We already have the academy in normal chat, maybe some more stuff as well.


Weird... For me its just one mistyrie..

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [cSRO] Update?
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:33 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1987
Location: Mexico
Theres new item mall stuff: like NEW ITEM THAT INCREASES STORAGE CAPACITY BIATCHES! AND TO INCREASE CHARACTER INVENTORY SO YOU GET 3 FULL PAGES :D
balloons with buffs and that thing in isro that increases 15% hp/mp

_________________
Image
Visit the Artist Corner to browse my drawings


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [cSRO] Update?
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:14 am 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 390
Location: Germany
LaloHao wrote:
Theres new item mall stuff: like NEW ITEM THAT INCREASES STORAGE CAPACITY BIATCHES! AND TO INCREASE CHARACTER INVENTORY SO YOU GET 3 FULL PAGES :D
balloons with buffs and that thing in isro that increases 15% hp/mp


well i said " im going to quit sro if that comes to csro,too" when it got added to isro.
now it's here ,so finally bye bye csro
screw SRO , welcome WoW (and later C9,B&S,Mabinogi Heroes,Tera or some other kickass MMO)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [cSRO] Update?
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:00 am 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5219
Location: Attending your mothers sexual needs :)
Dante wrote:
LaloHao wrote:
Theres new item mall stuff: like NEW ITEM THAT INCREASES STORAGE CAPACITY BIATCHES! AND TO INCREASE CHARACTER INVENTORY SO YOU GET 3 FULL PAGES :D
balloons with buffs and that thing in isro that increases 15% hp/mp


well i said " im going to quit sro if that comes to csro,too" when it got added to isro.
now it's here ,so finally bye bye csro
screw SRO , welcome WoW (and later C9,B&S,Mabinogi Heroes,Tera or some other kickass MMO)

Well cSRO is already screwed. :(

_________________
My sig died


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [cSRO] Update?
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:46 am 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 31
Location: Canada
Mmmmm running around like an idiot w/ a balloon(Nah to much work to get one)

_________________
Server 神迹[华北]
Imagecleric/wizard/bard/warrior Guild:(Chinese)Moonlight Serenade
IGN:Rebel lv34 warrior/cleric Guild:Reddawn
IGN:Chaosnuker lv29 Spear Nuker


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [cSRO] Update?
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:54 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 748
Location: The Netherlands
BloodyBlade wrote:
Dante wrote:
LaloHao wrote:
Theres new item mall stuff: like NEW ITEM THAT INCREASES STORAGE CAPACITY BIATCHES! AND TO INCREASE CHARACTER INVENTORY SO YOU GET 3 FULL PAGES :D
balloons with buffs and that thing in isro that increases 15% hp/mp


well i said " im going to quit sro if that comes to csro,too" when it got added to isro.
now it's here ,so finally bye bye csro
screw SRO , welcome WoW (and later C9,B&S,Mabinogi Heroes,Tera or some other kickass MMO)

Well cSRO is already screwed. :(


Yes, because of people who buy stuff with silk and sell it for money!!! Thanks to those noobs..

Edit: BloodyBlade's csro guide has been updated!

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group