Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: [Guide] Rogue / Warlock
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:19 pm 
Loyal Member

Why go Warlock with Rogue?

An interesting thing about Rogues is that they really don't need the debuffs to kill. It's the one of the highest, constant hitting damage dealers on the euro side. What makes this build good is all the "interruptions" that come with your sub. All that's needed at times is a good stun to finish someone off.

Stats ~

Your main mastery's Rogue, which inflicts physical attacks, so the only logical way to go is to add nothing but str.

Gear ~

Image Image

Really depends on you (LA or Robes), but I'd suggest going with Light Armor as it's inbetween the spectrum in both phy/mag defenses. Whereas Heavy Armor lacks in magical defense, but has the highest physical defense and Robes lack physical defense, but has the highest magical defense.

(Phy) HA |------------| LA |------------| R (Mag)

Daggers:

Your main damage dealing weapon. It has a fast attack speed, but it has a very small reach (Doesn't do as well against ranged weapons, but that's why you get xbow as well).

For your Daggers, you'll be wanting one with a phy attk/rein of +40% (the higher the better). You'll also be wanting ones with a crit of 14+ (your crits can wreck havok)...as for the Attack Rating, try to get ones with +30%.

Xbow:

Your second weapon handy for people running away or to use in a combo.

Same as for Daggers. Phy attk/rein +40%, crit of 14+, though Attack Rating isn't as important for Xbow as it is for Daggers.

Dark Staff / Shield:

ImageImage

The thing that causes the most problems for people fighting you. You are a Pure Str, so your magical damage will be lacking big time. Try to get a Dark Staff with mag attk/rein of +40% (the higher the better...I'll get into that later).

As for the shield, you'll want to go w/ +30% stats for the phy/mag def pwr/reins and a block ratio (BR) of 16+.

Skills ~

Rogue:
lvl 0 -> 120 Mastery ~ 640,042 SP

Image Silent Expert
lvl 120 Maxed ~ 70,262 SP

Stealth Extention: Extends the period of time you remain in Stealth. I'll say optional, though it helps if you're sometimes forgetful on things.

Image Stealth
lvl 120 Maxed ~ 141,145 SP

Image Image
Stealth: This is an important skill to have for jobbing. Can give you a favoring hand. Max it.

Image Image
Destealth: Detect other rogues in stealth. Max it, as well.

Image Image
Scorn: Makes it so whoever you use this on, they attack you. Can save your group member's life in a group pvp basis. Get lv1 of both scorn and gross scorn. Please note, that this skill was changed, which requires your daggers or xbow out (to stay on the target).

Image Poison
lvl 120 Maxed ~ 111,032 SP

Image Image
Image Image
Poison Field, Poison Trap & Bane Field, Vein Trap: Optional. These are mainly only for 8/8 lvling pts. These can keep the aggro on you while the ints kill the mobs. As for the Poison Circle skill: For PvP, a cleric comes more in handy, since holyspell isn't weapon dependant (for the one who casts it, unlike poison circle), since you'll be weapon switching a lot you won't need it for that, however, for PvE, it'll help with some of the Jangan Tomb mobs.

Image Mask Change
lv3 ~ 477 SP

Monster Mask: Optional. Can get monster mask to lv3 to be able to make kokoru masks (helps in jobbing). Also can get you around places fast, great for the jangan tomb.

Image Crossbow Expert
lvl 120 Maxed ~ 335,943 SP

Image Image Image Image
Max all the passives and Crossbow Extreme.

Image Crossbow
lvl 120 Maxed ~ 404,560 SP (lv1 fast shot)

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
For the skills, max all except Fast shot / Rapid shot. (optional to max them). Fast shot's there for luring in 8/8 pts, can do fine with just lv1 of it.

Image Silent Expert
lvl 120 Maxed ~ 312,497 SP (No Stealth Dagger & Quick Step)

lvl 120 Maxed ~ 462,948 SP (With Stealth Dagger & Quick Step)

Image Image Image
Max Dagger Power Up, Hawk Eye, and Dagger Desperate.

Image Image
Stealth Dagger and Quick Step are optional, you can do fine without them.

Image Dagger Charge
lvl 120 Maxed ~ 457,849 SP

Image Image Image Image
Image Image
For skills, Wounds / Mortal Wounds, Combo Blow / Butterfly Blow, Scud, and Prick are your main useful skills.

Image Image

lvl 120 Maxed ~ 153,877 SP (lv1 Spinning)

Screw can be optional, but I suggest maxing it, as it can stun (more useful if you have disease on someone). Spinning can be helpful at times, especially during the cooldown of your more powerful attacks.

Total SP ~ 2,446,390 SP (excluding optionals: Poison, Silent Expert, Stealth Dagger & Quick Step)

Warlock:
lvl 0 -> 120 Mastery ~ 640,042 SP

Image Mind Control
lvl 120 Maxed ~ 37,840 SP

Strap: Makes it so your DoTs last longer and raises your chance to gain a Beserker Orb. Optional to get, but can be useful against people with cleric subs and for 8/8 pts.

Image Dark Mentalist
lv 24 Decayed & lv 12 Dark Decayed (Bleed DoTs) ~ 212,907 SP

Image Image
DoTs (Damage Over Time): I only suggest getting Decayed (to lv24) and Dark Decayed (to lv12), as it causes bleed which goes through holyspell and reduces the phy/mag defense of whatever it's on.

Image Image Image

lvl 1 (other AoE) ~ 3,688 SP

You can get lvl 1 of the other AoE's (Dark Blaze, Toxin Invasion, Dark Breath) ....but that's mainly for 8/8 pts when you're locking (for faster zerk gain).

Image Raze
lvl 120 Maxed ~ 148,446 SP

Image Image Image
You'll only really need Physical (Lowers Phy Def), Combat (Lowers Attack Power), and Courage (Lowers Mag & Phy Def) Razes.

Image Image Image

lvl 120 Maxed ~ 154,371 SP

Don't really need the Ravages, as they take longer to cast than their Raze counterparts. However, you can use Courage & Combat Ravage when you're being ganged up on by people without holyspell and for 8/8 pts.

Image Image

lvl 120 Maxed ~ 108,658 SP

If you go Str Locking in a pt...you might wanna get the other debuffs, Magical Raze / Ravage (Lowers Mag Def), so the ints do more damage.

Image Bloody Swarm
lvl 120 Maxed ~ 224,190 SP

Image Image
Max both Red Flower (need this for bloody / death trap and your stuns) and Trap Booster.

Image Blood
lvl 120 Maxed (lv4 Bloody Trap) ~ 36,781 SP

Image Image
Only get Bloody Trap and Death Trap. You can get Bloody Trap to lv4 before you're able to get your 100% probability AoE Trap. These are your absolute damage skills.

Image Soul Pressure
lvl 120 Maxed ~ 113,644 SP

Image Image
Max both Dazes. They're your 80% successful (w/o disease) stuns.

Image Evil Swell
lvl 120 Maxed ~ 153,928 SP

Bloody Aim: Max it. It increases the hp gain from Vampire Touch while also being needed for the skills below.

Image Cruel Spell
lvl 120 Maxed (lv4 Reflect) ~ 362,307 SP

Image Image
Image Image
Get Reflect to lv4 to be able to get Advanced Reflect (Maxed, it reflects 150% of damage done to you). Max both Vampire Touch / Kiss. Touch has a faster cast time than Kiss and the amount of hp taken is dependant on Blood Aim passive and the stats on your Dark Staff. Vampire Touch can give you about 4,000, give or take, hp at 90, while Vampire Kiss can give around 10,000 from 5 targets at the same level range.

quoted from Vapore: "Always max both and have a powerful warlock rod (dark staff)."

Image Image

lvl 120 Maxed ~ 138,994 SP

Shadow Armor / Dusk Armor: This is your other Absolute damage skill. This is optional, as the target needs to be next to you to be affected by it, however, this deals x amount of damage every other second to those in range.

lvl 120 Maxed ~ 53,236 SP

Scream Mask: Optional (causes whatever's attacking someone with it on to get stunned).

Image Dim Haze

Image Image

lvl 120 Maxed ~ 113,644 SP

Max both Slumbers (it prevents the person from attacking for 20 secs or as long as they haven't taken damage while it's active).

Image Image

lvl 120 Maxed ~ 53,236 SP

Wheel Bind is a must. Though, you can just get Wheel Bind (not Recovery Bind). Since this skill is only useful for PvP, you can take the single target one. This status messes up the person's hp pot healing.

Total SP ~ 2,359,994 SP (excluding lv1 AoE DoTs, Dusk Armor, & Scream Mask)

Complete Total SP ~ 4,806,384 SP

PvE:

One thing about this build that stands out is the amount of sp needed for the skills. What I recommend is to farm as soon as possible. Doing a Progressive Gap (second digit of level; x5 = 5 gap, and so on) can work fine, though there are requirements for this, such as people also doing it so you have a core group to grind with.

Solo Grind ~

You can grind fine at mobs 5 ~ 9 levels higher than you. Just remember, if you can 2 hit it, it's all good, 3 hits might slow you down a tad, and 4 hits you could move down to a lower level mob or a mob with less hp to level slightly faster.

To sum it all up: Xbow for normal / champion mobs (with extreme) and a mix of Xbow or Daggers / Dark Staff for Giants or when getting mobbed.

8 Man Party ~

There are about 2 general party setups used (when everyone's in similar lvl ranges):

I:

1 Warrior
1 Rogue
1 Cleric
2 Bards
3 Wizards / 2 Wizards & 1 Warlock

Normally, parties have 2 warriors, but in this instance, you're replacing one of them. The tank (warrior) should stay with the party to protect them and to hold aggro / tank your lures. At first, don't start out with luring a lot of mobs; gauge how many mobs the party can handle and adjust to them. As the warrior's tanking the lure and the ints are killing, you'll be able to warlock for the party if there isn't already one.

II:

2 Warriors
1 Rogue
1 Cleric
1 Bard
3 Wizards / 2 Wizards & 1 Warlock

In this case, you might just use your sub if there's not already a warlock, or you could be the lurer again, though this time, you can lure more. Again, gauge how much the party can handle.
Here, you can also throw in the use of your daggers. With Dagger Desperate on, you'll be able to draw aggro on you if a mob wonders away from the tanks and attacks an int.

PvP:

I'd like to say that it's best to get off your fast attacks first, then your slowest (prick) when you're trying to kill in certain situations. This build isn't made for tanking, it's for quick killing. Other than that, there's basically 3 categories people fall into: Non-Immune, Semi-Immune, or Immune.

Non-Immune:

These aren't hard at all, in most cases. Start out with a Vampire Touch to try and get Disease (makes statuses easier to succeed) on them, then use Combat Raze, Stun, Courage Raze, Physical Raze, Wheel Bind, Bloody Trap...

Now here's where I put into consideration certain things:

* You can Sleep. If Bloody Trap explodes, the sleep will be canceled, as will attacking them.

* You can put Decayed, Curse Breath (causes Dull), Stun, and switch to daggers or xbow to try to kill 'em.

* Or once you've fully debuffed them (without DoTs), put on sleep, then switch to daggers, DD, prick, and combo / butterfly blow. (They can attack back after the 1st hit, though).

There's one mastery people take (mainly sub for this category) that's the same as yours (warlock). I'll just say this: use purification pills, not just for every debuff, but for the ones that cause the most problems, like Panic. I'll get into why in the next category.

Generally speaking however, this match up is more decided by whomever stuns first.

Semi-Immune:

These are your kind of pain in the ass, yet can be dealt with. There's practically two ways to get rid of debuffs without having a cleric handy: Pills or the Force Tree.

Now, one way to figure out if someone's using special pills: You follow the steps above until they're fully debuffed and see if your statuses go away. Or, you can fully debuff them and switch to daggers while keeping an eye out on their debuffs, if they disappear soon after you've cast them, you got a pill user (Not to forget to mention the pill usage animation).

If they are using pills, you have 15 seconds to re-debuff them and deal w/ them before they can re-pill the statuses off.

Get Disease, Combat Raze, Physical / Courage Raze, Wheel bind, and then Stun. Turn on DD (Dagger Desperate), then Prick. If they lived through that, follow up with Combo / Butterfly Blow, and then a Wounds / Mortal Wounds if they lived through that, as well.

Now, chinese force users are another story. They're a mix of cleric and warlock into one, but not quite as effective as either or in each category. A good way to figure out if they're a force user is simply by them trying to debuff you or when they use Force Cure / Cure Therapy to get rid of your debuffs. (Force Cure takes longer to cast, but has a cooldown for 2.1 secs, where Cure Therapy is faster, but has a 30 sec cooldown).

Here's when you put into consideration you might be at a slight disadvantage:

* They can debuff you
* They can cure off your debuffs
* They can heal themselves
* They can stun you for 5 sec w/ a 20 sec CD (to skill)

Now, one thing you have an advantage over them is all your interruptions (stun, sleep, kb, & kd) alongside one thing they don't have: Disease.

Start out getting Disease and Impotent on them. Stun, then put Decayed (Bleed DoT), Physical Raze, and Courage Raze. Then use Wheel Bind, about now the stun should have ended, so quickly bloody / death trap and stun them again (AoE one).

From there you can either, DD and kill them off with Daggers, or KD + Wounds combo (will get into that below) them.

Now, your Pill using Force Users are another story, but you'd just need to mix both categories of this division into 1.

Immune:

These are your major pains in the ass. However, there are ways to come out on top. Just remember to put Advanced Reflect on before you get started.

First off, know what can go through Holyword / Holyspell based on certain conditions:

ImageImageImage

Disease (Low Chances of going through now), Stun, and Bleed (Decayed) all go through these skills, however, if you're facing someone in LA/Robes with their cleric rod out, you'll have little chance of getting some of those through. Warriors using Dual Axes with Holyspell on, same case.

Why that's so is because of 3 certain passives:

Spoiler!

Now you know, here's one tip to put to good use: Use hp and vigor grains. It cuts your pot delay from 15 secs to 4 secs.

(15) ImageImage --------------- ImageImage (4)

As for why this is better:
Spoiler!

Anyways...

Start off with Vampire Touch and get Disease on, go to Stun, 'n then put Decay (Bleed) on them.

Here's a tip to use: Use both Decayed and Dark Decayed (Single 'n AoE Bleed DoT) to increase your chances of getting Bleed on them.

Switch to your xbow and try to knock them down with Blast / Hurricane Shot. If they were KD'd, switch to daggers, turn on DD, then Scud, and do a Wounds / Mortal Wounds. If they lived through that, Combo / Butterfly Blow as they're getting up. If they didn't get knocked down, you can knock them back with Power / Intense Shot and try again, or switch to Dark Staff / Shield, Stun them, and try to knockdown from there.

Now if by some chance they lived through the KD + Wounds combo and its after attacks, quickly switch back to your Dark Staff and Shield and try again. You can do that, or simply stun, DD then go to Prick them followed by a Combo / Butterfly Blow.

Another thing to take to note is the use of scorn. This takes right timing and observation of whoever you're fighting. Once they're switching to a light staff (cleric rod) to heal cycle (single target heals), scorn them, and you'll get it instead.

These are just some things to consider when fighting someone, of course, you can mix things up with things dependent on the specific build under each category you're dueling.

Always remember: Know my foe, know myself.

If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments, please, feel free to post them.

Last edited by Ningyotsukai-san on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:21 pm, edited 105 times in total.

Post subject: Re: [Guide] Rogue / Warlock
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:55 pm 
Common Member

Haven't PvPd for about three weeks now but unless they changed things again, Panic doesn't go through Holy Word/Spell anymore. :?

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:08 am 

Yea, panic dosen't go through anymore. Guide is looking decent, maybe just some pictures to make it look a bit better.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:53 pm 
Loyal Member

bit of thing you have about heavy armor is wrong, this build cant use it :S

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:11 pm 
Loyal Member

I'll be adding pics as time goes on, right now I'm too busy to do much.

-.- wrote:
bit of thing you have about heavy armor is wrong, this build cant use it :S

Never said you could use it, was just pulling in HA as an example where LA stands in the spectrum of phy / mag defense.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:31 am 
Forum Legend

I'd say add some pics, like skill images of the skills, pics of daggers/xbows/light armor/ and also explain why you don't recommend taking the skills which u didn't list. Just to pimp the guide a lil :P

Let her suck my pistol
She open up her mouth and then I blow her brains out

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:33 am 
Loyal Member

UnbeatableDevil wrote:
I'd say add some pics, like skill images of the skills, pics of daggers/xbows/light armor/ and also explain why you don't recommend taking the skills which u didn't list. Just to pimp the guide a lil :P

I think I've pretty much did fine with the skill descriptions...only skill(s) I really didn't mention was the nukes, and I already stated why you don't get them under the part describing the Dark Staff 'n Shield. "You are a Pure Str, so your magical damage will be lacking big time."

as for the pics...that'll take some time, like I said

Ningyotsukai-san wrote:
I'll be adding pics as time goes on, right now I'm too busy to do much.

Oh, and you're still a nab TJ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:40 am 

why would u get stealth extension rofl. the cooldown for stealth is shorter then the time the skill can be used for, meaning u can recast :roll:. there is absolutely no point to that skill.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:27 pm 
Banned User

So tell me why I should be a rougelock cause the rouge already has a cross bow why have another long rage skill instead of bard or cleric?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:24 pm 

About phy reinforce thing not being important: Physical reinforce > Physical Attack Power. Since reinforce adds percentages to your damage, and attack power only a few numbers.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:24 pm 
Loyal Member

Eh, been awhile since I've been here...

warfire6395 wrote:
why would you get stealth extension, rofl. The cooldown for stealth is shorter than the time for the skill to be used for, meaning you can recast :roll:. There is absolutely no point to that skill.

I found it useful, since I didn't have to recast every minute (MP is precious for this build, keep that in mind) and just focus on the situation at hand. There are times where I forget about the exact time left, because I'm too focused on the people around me. (Also, you do know there are slight possibilities to be spotted when you recast, right? Of course, the chance of it being a slip is conditional on the situation's parameters).

A better fix to your saying for this is simple: "I find there's absolutely no point to that skill." regardless if you looked at one variable or many...

Though, I can see your point.

smizzlete wrote:
So tell me why I should be a rouge / lock cause the rouge already has a xbow why have another long range skill instead of bard or cleric?

The only good thing from Bard I found is the speed. Majority of the times I've used Xbow with this build was for PvE or to knockdown people...can be useful to kill ints not in snowshield without getting in their nuking range. Though, I've never really used Extreme outside PvE.

For the reason: I posted this to present people something different than Bard or Cleric. As for the question, that's the first thing gotten into from the guide...please make sure you read the guide first.

VeniVidiVici wrote:
About phy reinforce thing not being important: Physical reinforce > Physical Attack Power. Since reinforce adds percentages to your damage, and attack power only a few numbers.

Hm, I don't recall saying reinforcements weren't important.

"with a phy attk/rein of +40% (the higher the better)." That alone suggest that reinforcements do hold an importance on your damage.

The whole "isn't important" bit I got into was this: "though Attack Rating isn't as important for xbow as it is for Daggers." Now, I'm not saying it's not important...I'm just saying that Daggers hold more value in a higher AR than Xbow does.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:11 am 
Casual Member

Bro.. i always read your post.. because i am on my way playing a Rogue warlock.
Your guide is my favourite page set for SRF.

I just want to make an correction for photo u post.
The warlock rod photo is actually 101 cleric rod ^_^

The warlock rod suppose is like below...

Attachments:
File comment: Warlock levle 101 set
wawawa.jpg
wawawa.jpg [ 19.18 KiB | Viewed 66106 times ]

http://akmoo.blogspot.com <--我的丝路日记

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:28 pm 
Loyal Member

Thanks for head's up ... I'll look into it, might be a prob on their site or other factors..

Spoiler!

1st pic's their list of Warlock Rods, 2nd's Cleric ...lol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:53 pm 

nice idea and nice guide ;)
keep up the good work..! (:

Visit my blog:

http://www.silkroad-temptation.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:51 pm 
Banned User

good guide =]
my way to play with warlock-
the easier and right way to play with Warlock sub is

disease->impotent->trap->sleep->debuffs->dagger->xtreme buff->rape

disease - no resisting your debuffs/other skills
impotent - shot it fast , reducing the damage of the opponent on you - make you survive
trap&sleep - some people say its bug , i say its just new technique that we study :p
the opponent cant move until the trap is exploding, very effecting.
debuffs - decrease defence power of opponent
than dagger+buff+skills - rape him in 2-3 skills MAX :|

yes this build is mega ulta super OVERPOWERED.
as he strong and kill quickly , he is boring and can die quickly.

you didnt touch on the disadvantage of the build, so

-have no heals
-have no holy
-have no bless
-have no "defences" buffs like bless/iron skins etc.
-cant debuff holyspell, except stun.
-can get debuffed
-can get freeze/froze
-annoying against fire/ice walls

advantage

strong can kill full sunner in 2-4 skills :> - really overpowered.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:21 am 
Banned User

ok someone tell me if a rogue/warlock is still good to use even with
the new stones and the cleric buff...
and i have a lvl 58 rogue/cleric thats ff to lvl 70 should i just dlvl the mastery
start a new char

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:34 am 
Loyal Member

MeNii wrote:
you didnt touch on the disadvantage of the build, so

-have no heals
-have no holy
-have no bless
-have no "defences" buffs like bless/iron skins etc.
-cant debuff holyspell, except stun.
-can get debuffed
-can get freeze/froze
-annoying against fire/ice walls

I did go over the disadvantages of the build a bit in the PvP section under "Semi-immune" for force users (chn).

Ningyotsukai-san wrote:
Here's when you put into consideration you might be at a slight disadvantage:

* They can debuff you
* They can cure off your debuffs
* They can heal themselves

I wouldn't say you can't heal yourself, you obviously can with Vampire Touch / Kiss ....that's why you get a warlock rod with good stats so you can get more hp when using those skills... but, by no means does it stand up to a healing cycle from someone with a cleric sub ...

As for defense, I'd just say this: "Sometimes a good defense is a good offense". Your 'defense' is more composed of stuns, sleeps, 'n interruptions rather than bulking up your physical & magical defensive stats... hell, advanced reflect is a special example ...

Already went over the Holyspell thing ...but for the whole fire / frost wall issues ... all you'd need to do when they put that up is get out of range and either annoy them with xbow till they take it down (fire), or take the wall down yourself and kd 'em so they can't recast (frost).

'll get to updating the guide here and there ....SP, stats (hp bar thingy), etc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:24 am 
Loyal Member

koreansy wrote:
ok someone tell me if a rogue/warlock is still good to use even with
the new stones and the cleric buff...
and i have a lvl 58 rogue/cleric thats ff to lvl 70 should i just dlvl the mastery
start a new char

Has anyone in isro been able to kill Roc yet? lol....even w/ that dmg / def bug ...don't think anyone has ....

and yes, rogue / warlock's still "good" to use...

here's one of undutchable's rogue / warlock vids ....though, this was 100 cap ...

Code: Select all

As for the changing masteries / starting a new char ...dunno, you could just delvl cleric w/ curst hearts / silk if you're really not wanting to get FF to 70 again for a rogue / lock ..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:01 am 
Banned User

TY so much for replying i have actually watched that video and others many times trying to decide
im just going to get cursed hearts now just one more question...
seeing that vampire kiss and euro pots r the only way to get hp...
i was planning on farming for 110 at dw caves with a cleric sub and after i have finished farming switching to warlock...
how would i go about botting with warlock sub?
would i just vampire kiss switch back to xbow and start shooting? and wouldnt i have to bot at lvls a lot lower than me now that i do not have recovery division?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:18 am 
Casual Member

I found that in TSRO [Do Re Mi server], have only 3 player doing the Rogue warlock.
The Benefit of this build:-
1.PVP u are the best
2.Team Grinding, lure monster (fast shot) while there is a few party giant, Change to warlock rod + shield, The team is much appreciate to you, especially party on 110,109 mob (both of mag and phy mob were there.
3.Killing unique : Taisui, White snake Baek Yung, and even 105 Job temple, u always have advantage than others, bcoz you have a longer life compare to wizard who die always.

Disadvantage:-
1.SP need a lot....(even if u choose to master only Rogue(dual weapon) and some selected warlock skill...
2.LOL, u need to buy 100% speed drug always...
==========
Anyone here could post me a screen shot of button setting for this build? (PVP usage) rather than knowing the skill, i would like to see 'image' of the skill....
F1 ~ F4 + additional shortkey bar.

TQ very much!
and sorry for my broken english.
Ervin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:42 pm 
Loyal Member

ervinboy wrote:
Anyone here could post me a screen shot of button setting for this build? (PVP usage) rather than knowing the skill, i would like to see 'image' of the skill....
F1 ~ F4 + additional shortkey bar.

Here's some pics of mine ... some things've changed / do change for pvp

F1:

F2:

F3:

F4:

Aux:

M:

Last edited by Ningyotsukai-san on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:53 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Probably one of the strongest builds for 1v1 but its pretty much fucked in group PvP IMO.
Also, using the trap+sleep bug is so... noobish :palm:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:44 am 
Loyal Member

L0ll3rsk4t3 wrote:
Probably one of the strongest builds for 1v1 but its pretty much fucked in group PvP IMO.
Also, using the trap+sleep bug is so... noobish :palm:

Most fudged in group pvp, I don't think so...

yea, you'll be dealing w/ holyspell the vast majority of time ....but bleed still goes through, as does scorn / gross scorn ...

main thing in group pvp is to advanced reflect the group and scorn the shit out of the wizzes / ints so they're not really hitting the group, just you / nearby tanks

disease also goes through, so stunning them becomes easier, as well ... and you're a rogue, you really don't have that shackle to stay rogue or your sub during group fights, so you can switch on the fly whenever you want to for the situation.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:25 am 
Casual Member

Haha~~ i use my seal of sun 76+5 dagger warlock (87 Level) to defeat Level 101 Seal Of Nova (china Sword Shield player)player in 3 hit ^

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:22 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

I am having a great time around here. Found a lot of useful and interesting stuff.

pandora sale
pandora sale
pandora sale
pandora sale

Last edited by leomartin6 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:58 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Is Poison/Vein weapons just a waist of sp? or is it good to have?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:40 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

ElgheN wrote:
Is Poison/Vein weapons just a waist of sp? or is it good to have?

only 20% of success, and as a warlock you have better things to do than poisoning (with more % of success).

I'm building a roguelock using this guide, it's lvl 58 so far with 720k sp.
I love the build, but it gets a bit tricky to master because you need to have fast hands ^^

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:51 am 
Ex-Staff

I'd say waste too, doesn't help too much dmg wise and I always forget to turn it on lol. It's like an imbue even though it doesn't have direct impact on the dmg you deal with your daggers or xbow. Because of that I often forget it I think >.<