Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: SCAMMER
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:37 am 
Hi, I'm New Here
Offline

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 3
HI I dont know where to write it but _highpower_ from server persia SCAME me.
I open stall and put sos blade 5d for 1 gold but i dont open stall and he get it i dont know how.I say him to back me but he say me "FUCKK YOU" .
pls tell him to back me the blade


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SCAMMER
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:40 am 
Hi, I'm New Here
Offline

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 3
i am mitko0 form server Persia


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SCAMMER
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:55 am 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 7885
Location: At the apple store, Cause i'm an iAddict.
mitko0 wrote:
i am mitko0 form server Persia


"I am idiot form server Persia".

Read the posting rules.

Get an avatar. Get a location in the profile settings.

Then post this shit in the right section.

It's hard, I know.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SCAMMER
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:21 am 
Hi, I'm New Here
Offline

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 3
Priam wrote:
mitko0 wrote:
i am mitko0 form server Persia


"I am idiot form server Persia".

Read the posting rules.

Get an avatar. Get a location in the profile settings.

Then post this shit in the right section.

It's hard, I know.


shut the F*ck up i dont need avatar and any other thing i just want my blade back stupid :!: :!: :!:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SCAMMER
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:32 am 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 7885
Location: At the apple store, Cause i'm an iAddict.
mitko0 wrote:
Priam wrote:
mitko0 wrote:
i am mitko0 form server Persia


"I am idiot form server Persia".

Read the posting rules.

Get an avatar. Get a location in the profile settings.

Then post this shit in the right section.

It's hard, I know.


shut the F*ck up i dont need avatar and any other thing i just want my blade back stupid :!: :!: :!:


Yet again, this is not the right section to do that. Nor will this forum get your blade back. So get your little ass back in that chair, play some more games, kill some more braincells, and come back with even more stupid reply's.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SCAMMER
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:27 pm 
Addicted Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2526
Location:
Off Topic
mitk0 wrote:

HI I dont know where to write it but _highpower_ from server persia SCAME me.
I open stall and put sos blade 5d for 1 gold but i dont open stall and he get it i dont know how.I say him to back me but he say me "FUCKK YOU" .
pls tell him to back me the blade


have you computer laggy?

Priam wrote:
Yet again, this is not the right section to do that. Nor will this forum get your blade back. So get your little ass back in that chair, play some more games, kill some more braincells, and come back with even more stupid reply's.


lmao so mean but soo true :P

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SCAMMER
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:09 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 7145
Location: Done.
We are not Joymax Employees, nor this is the official SRO site.
There is nothing we can do to get your blade back. Be more careful next time.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group