Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 

Hows the guide so far?
Good 16%  16%  [ 4 ]
Bad 20%  20%  [ 5 ]
Ok 28%  28%  [ 7 ]
Poopies 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
You are god mens! 28%  28%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 25
Author Message
 Post subject: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:03 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 552
Location:
Persia
My first guide, let me know how it is and how i can fix it ^^. Credits to xshock.de for all the background pics. Its about 60% done at the moment. Redoing the skills section as well.


Image
Image
Image
Image
Lightning
Image
Cold
Image
Bicheon
Image
Image
Image

if you want to put this on another site, let me know first please.


Last edited by warfire6395 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:57 am, edited 4 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:07 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 824
Location: Netherlands
120+120+120=360
mastery limit=300
did i miss something?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:09 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1542
Location: Belgium
The bicheon buff is only neccessary for bladers, it sacrifices shield's defence for some extra phy attack power, but if u're full int, the extra phy attack power is nothing.
and marijn, this is a guide for 100cap, those pictures are just there becuz there ain't good ones for lvl100 itself


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:25 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 152
Location:
Apollo
"Sword throw skills" Sorry but I LOL'd :D it's Blade Cut skills. Good guide anyways, I suggest you max all your bich skills except bicheon force, all lightning skills and all ice except cold wave and crystal wall.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:39 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 552
Location:
Persia
marijnz0r wrote:
120+120+120=360
mastery limit=300
did i miss something?

well i decided to throw in a pic of the 120 cap skills for some fun. logically at the 100 cap you cannot raise your skills to lv 120. ;)
Jaapii wrote:
The bicheon buff is only neccessary for bladers, it sacrifices shield's defence for some extra phy attack power, but if u're full int, the extra phy attack power is nothing.
and marijn, this is a guide for 100cap, those pictures are just there becuz there ain't good ones for lvl100 itself

thx ill add it.
Shin'kensei wrote:
"Sword throw skills" Sorry but I LOL'd :D it's Blade Cut skills. Good guide anyways, I suggest you max all your bich skills except bicheon force, all lightning skills and all ice except cold wave and crystal wall.

i didnt use the correct name for alot of the other skills haha


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:58 pm 
Frequent Member
Offline

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1130
Location:   
laziest guide....ever...go into detail on why you should get this and use actual skill names...etc...if your gonna help ppl...do it right -.-'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:00 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 552
Location:
Persia
Bop wrote:
laziest guide....ever...go into detail on why you should get this and use actual skill names...etc...if your gonna help ppl...do it right -.-'

im revamping the skill section right now.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:17 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 152
Location:
Apollo
I think you DO need sword dance skills tho. They're pretty good for luring, if you want faster PvE.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:23 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4926
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Nice guide. As Bop said going into a bit more detail would be nice :wink:

But all in all it's good.

_________________

Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:49 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1513
Location: The Billows
if i'm not mistaken, pure ints crits are about the same as regular hits...

_________________
Full Force Nuker Guide

Image


Come and play Jade Dynasty with me!
In USA-East The Billows, my name is AznFury. My Inductor ID is 6440043X060206013007425Z3f9d22
Copy the code when you make your first character and get lots of free stuff!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:04 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 552
Location:
Persia
aznfury91 wrote:
if i'm not mistaken, pure ints crits are about the same as regular hits...

wouldnt really be a crit if the damage stays the same? but as a s/s nuker i notice a spike in the damage when i crit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:35 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1513
Location: The Billows
warfire6395 wrote:
aznfury91 wrote:
if i'm not mistaken, pure ints crits are about the same as regular hits...

wouldnt really be a crit if the damage stays the same? but as a s/s nuker i notice a spike in the damage when i crit.



when i was playing my s/s nuker from 1-30, a crit would just be about the same as any other.

_________________
Full Force Nuker Guide

Image


Come and play Jade Dynasty with me!
In USA-East The Billows, my name is AznFury. My Inductor ID is 6440043X060206013007425Z3f9d22
Copy the code when you make your first character and get lots of free stuff!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:25 am 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 232
Location: silkroad r
aznfury91 wrote:
warfire6395 wrote:
aznfury91 wrote:
if i'm not mistaken, pure ints crits are about the same as regular hits...

wouldnt really be a crit if the damage stays the same? but as a s/s nuker i notice a spike in the damage when i crit.



when i was playing my s/s nuker from 1-30, a crit would just be about the same as any other.


i agree the damage increase for a pure int with a crit is barely noticable


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:27 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1513
Location: The Billows
lukefleming1 wrote:

i agree the damage increase for a pure int with a crit is barely noticable



thanks for the support.

_________________
Full Force Nuker Guide

Image


Come and play Jade Dynasty with me!
In USA-East The Billows, my name is AznFury. My Inductor ID is 6440043X060206013007425Z3f9d22
Copy the code when you make your first character and get lots of free stuff!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:13 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 552
Location:
Persia
aznfury91 wrote:
warfire6395 wrote:
aznfury91 wrote:
if i'm not mistaken, pure ints crits are about the same as regular hits...

wouldnt really be a crit if the damage stays the same? but as a s/s nuker i notice a spike in the damage when i crit.



when i was playing my s/s nuker from 1-30, a crit would just be about the same as any other.


1- 30 lol?.. maybe once your higher you'll see. On my hits for some of my chains the regular is about 1000, whereas a crit turns out to be 3 or 4K.

so get to a high lv aka 70+ and tell me if the crits change the damage ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:28 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1513
Location: The Billows
it wouldn't matter which lvl. crits, for pure str, are usually double a regular attack.

for pure ints, you shouldn't see a change at all.

_________________
Full Force Nuker Guide

Image


Come and play Jade Dynasty with me!
In USA-East The Billows, my name is AznFury. My Inductor ID is 6440043X060206013007425Z3f9d22
Copy the code when you make your first character and get lots of free stuff!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:54 pm 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 4768
Location:
Off Topic
warfire6395 wrote:
aznfury91 wrote:
warfire6395 wrote:
wouldnt really be a crit if the damage stays the same? but as a s/s nuker i notice a spike in the damage when i crit.



when i was playing my s/s nuker from 1-30, a crit would just be about the same as any other.


1- 30 lol?.. maybe once your higher you'll see. On my hits for some of my chains the regular is about 1000, whereas a crit turns out to be 3 or 4K.

so get to a high lv aka 70+ and tell me if the crits change the damage ;)


Where is the logic in that?
The more Int you add, the damage of crit is less noticable.
At lv.70, crits should do closer damage to regualar attack, than at lv.30. Since you have more Int added at lv.70.

Yup, and crits mean nothing to full Int... Really =//
Guide is lame, its full of basics, put some details in it.

_________________
                                                       Image
                                                           Thanks Noobs_Slayer for signature.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:28 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 552
Location:
Persia
Quote:
Yup, and crits mean nothing to full Int... Really =//
Guide is lame, its full of basics, put some details in it

i have always noticed a change but i guess im wrong. and i am still redoing stuff, the guide will have alot more info when im done


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:12 am 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 4059
Location:
Uranus
warfire6395 wrote:
aznfury91 wrote:
[


im 77 with a ss nuker full int.
all i worry about is the mag attack and mag ratio thing.
crit makes no difference at all to the damage really. i mean, if your gna 1 hit mobs anyway, you SHOULD be able to do it with or without a crit.
your pvm technique is also not that great.

admitadly my build is 100 cold fire light (which owns) however if i was cold light bich id do this:
NORMAL MOB
Light nuke
Lionshout (if need be, shouldnt need to use lion shouts)

CHAMPION
Light nuke
Lionshout
Lionshout (the next one down to the top one)

if your certain this wont work (or under lvl 36 or whatever it is where you have 2 shouts)
Light nuke
Cold nuke

GIANT
Light nuke
Cold nuke
Lion shout
Light nuke
Cold nuke
lionshout
repeat till dead

remember, if you cant 1 hit lion shout it, dont kill it.

also at level such as, 50-54 70-76 (nachal room people!!!!!!!) and 90-94)
use 2 Light nukes. they will be more powerful then ur ice nuke and they dont stack time. so if your between these levels change your skill bar so you are using 2 light nukes

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:00 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 552
Location:
Persia
penfold1992 wrote:
warfire6395 wrote:
aznfury91 wrote:
[


im 77 with a ss nuker full int.
all i worry about is the mag attack and mag ratio thing.
crit makes no difference at all to the damage really. i mean, if your gna 1 hit mobs anyway, you SHOULD be able to do it with or without a crit.
your pvm technique is also not that great.

admitadly my build is 100 cold fire light (which owns) however if i was cold light bich id do this:
NORMAL MOB
Light nuke
Lionshout (if need be, shouldnt need to use lion shouts)

CHAMPION
Light nuke
Lionshout
Lionshout (the next one down to the top one)

if your certain this wont work (or under lvl 36 or whatever it is where you have 2 shouts)
Light nuke
Cold nuke

GIANT
Light nuke
Cold nuke
Lion shout
Light nuke
Cold nuke
lionshout
repeat till dead

remember, if you cant 1 hit lion shout it, dont kill it.

also at level such as, 50-54 70-76 (nachal room people!!!!!!!) and 90-94)
use 2 Light nukes. they will be more powerful then ur ice nuke and they dont stack time. so if your between these levels change your skill bar so you are using 2 light nukes

thanks for the info. but really when u get the third+ blade cut they do hit twice and they do the same thing as a lion shout. Almost the same imo. whereas you would be using a lower level lionshout rather then a up to date blade cut. its just my opinion on the way to pvp


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:24 pm 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 4059
Location:
Uranus
depends, it takes longer to cast then a lion shout so you wanna just insta cast to kill them quick.

however if your not sure they will die (basically any str char) then you should definatly use it.

i dont have bich build so i really wouldnt know too much about it but i had a blader anyway so i know about the skills.

the petal dance tree is also good, its like a lion shout for 3 mobs. for instance

Light nuke + petal dance = 3 kills potentially

these skills are great in the caves and close together mobs. i would seriously recommend thinking about multi lionshouts and nukes to any1 starting out tho

only use the sword cut series when you have 2 or them or you waste like 1/2 a second which all adds up believe me.

in pvp you can use it too, wizzies id lionshout, insta cast just to be safe anyway.
thats just from knowledge.
ps. GET ICE WALL MAX IF YOU CAN! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT IN PVP I PROMISE YOU!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:51 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 22
Location: ......
Pretty cool guide

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Guide] S/S Nuker 100 Cap
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:38 pm 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4490
Location:
Pacific
Lack of any decent info. Seem's like you put it together in 5 min. Nice Job copying my style as well... Oh well ill just have to update my old 80 cap guide to own this xd


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group