Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: SilkroadR s/s build question
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:21 pm 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 408
Location:
Thebes
which do i have to take with force (light/fire/cold) full int s/s
there is two options
1- weapon which is bicheon.
2- recovery which is force.


:soosad:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SilkroadR s/s build question
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:20 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 746
Location: BotRoad
If you are going to solo (and want easy to play build), take bich, if you want make chinese "wizard" with some debuffs and heals, take force.

_________________
Im hav best worior woalock ïn serwer.
Sûlkroad witout turqs ys byq joke.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SilkroadR s/s build question
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:35 am 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 408
Location:
Thebes
Fauntleroy wrote:
If you are going to solo (and want easy to play build), take bich, if you want make chinese "wizard" with some debuffs and heals, take force.


what would i use bicheon for? with all nukes i never use the skills in bicheon i wanna know someone help :palm:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SilkroadR s/s build question
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:07 pm 
Addicted Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2626
Location: Home ._.
@hscorp : Take a look at this :D

iztupido wrote:
Sry been busy, I'm going for lunch and do them afterwards

edit: Here you go
Spoiler!

_________________
So in the first week in college i went with jeans and the pajama's shirt. Didn't notice what i was wearing till after i returned home.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SilkroadR s/s build question
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:54 am 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 17293
Location: Ghosting around
hscorp wrote:
Fauntleroy wrote:
If you are going to solo (and want easy to play build), take bich, if you want make chinese "wizard" with some debuffs and heals, take force.


what would i use bicheon for? with all nukes i never use the skills in bicheon i wanna know someone help :palm:


At lvl 71 you get debuffs on your skills which help immensely when killing giants, or other players if you enjoy pvp. Debuffs+(fire) nukes=awesome damage.

_________________
Image
Props to chrisorg for the sig <3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SilkroadR s/s build question
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:51 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 746
Location: BotRoad
XMoshe wrote:
At lvl 71 you get debuffs on your skills which help immensely when killing giants, or other players if you enjoy pvp. Debuffs+(fire) nukes=awesome damage.

+ you'll get kd skills (very usefull if snow shield is down), better blocking rate with passive (if you use s/s) and castle/ironwall shield (they give high amount of phy def for 15sec.).

_________________
Im hav best worior woalock ïn serwer.
Sûlkroad witout turqs ys byq joke.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group