Shadownes wrote:
For thoese ppl who are asking about my acc for giving it away. I will not give my acc away.
It is my choice what to do with it. When ppl are saying I should not delete it, because one day I may start sro again.
The only thing I'm quiting sro, is because I need some space.
I need to get out and get a job and education and be with my friends. The last past 2 years I have played sro and I realized that online gaming is not what I shall do every single day in my life. I havent been at school for 5 month and damn I'm getting tired of just sitting here in my room and just play sro.
lucky you, i want to quit school, quit work, quit gf, ang play sro in my room
i wish i can play all day long and say weee, weee, weee
