Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: [GUIDE] INT Hybrid; The Knockdown Nuker Build
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:57 pm 

In imitation from the Blader Guide made by cuchulainn, this is a Guide that aims to provide insight on the Int based Hybrid KnockDown Nuker build. By no means do I intend to copycat his work, the structure of this guide however is based upon his and that has helped me ease the work on this feature. I hope that people keep in mind that his is a guide(!) based on my current character and that by no means I wish to force players to follow the exact same path for the build discussed in this guide! You just do what YOU think is right and fun for the game! :D

I’ve read so many threads where players were complaining about their build, they were ranting that an INT hybrid build sucked big time and that it’s just better to start all over and develop a PURE based build.. People should know that developing a char in SRO means investing huge amounts of time and patience of course, so just stick with it because in the end it’s worth ALL the effort!

Date of Post: 26-07-2006

Character

An INT based Hybrid KnockDown Nuker build is comprised of a char that utilizes the sword and shield and has a magical balance of +82% or steady at 90%. The build has what many consider the perfect balance, it can deal heavy damage through the sword but also take and block hits at the same time holding the shield. The knockdown and stab is the most annoying physical based attack skill ever, it immobilizes the enemy and renders its attacks useless.

My character is currently level 52 and has four masteries at 45, where all the skills used are maxed at that level.

Above shows the statistics of my char as well as the hot bars for comparison.

Equipment

Shield
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Every shield user out there knows that their char lives and dies with this piece of equipment, it provides the char with a big boost in both physical and magical defence but also if you can get your hands on a shield with a high blocking ratio you can even evade hits (and crits)! You MUST be picky on your shield of choice, it’s better to have a shield with a block ratio of 15 or higher then a shield that is +3 and has a block ratio for say 10!

I’m currently using a 52+5 shield with a block ratio of 15, the durability is been increased by 100% and also has critical 100%.

Sword
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

The sword might have a lower magical damage output then its Heuksal counterpart, but it still packs quite a punch. Always try get your hands on a +3 or higher sword that has a critical of 7 or above (preferably!), as a knockdown nuker it never hurts to knock down the enemy or even stab it with a few extra criticals.

I’m currently using a 52+3 sword with a critical value of 8, the attack rating has been increased by 100% and also has +5INT, +2str and other bunch of blues I can’t remember at the moment.

Defence Tools

Armour ~ Recommended
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Most INT based chars use Armour as their main Defence Tool, it would be the choice for grinding/levelling as more then 90% of the monsters in SRO are physical attack based (so yes it provides the best physical defence!). In PVP it provides the best defence when dealing with STR glaivers and bladers but when fighting the same build expect the damage count to be a lot higher. Compared to the pure STR builds your char will have of course a lot less HP, so using Armour to grind your way towards level cap could prove to be a smart thing to do.

Garment ~ Optional

To many Garment is the most cool looking piece of Defence Tool a player can get their hands on, it grants the char with +20% speed increase and also reduces the MP pot usage with the same amount. When fighting the same build as your own you’ll have a better magical defence to counter his nukes, but when dealing with STR based builds it will be quite the opposite… Most nukers wear Garment for the speed increase but first and foremost to reduce the MP pot usage, the shield (combined with frost guard and cold passive) provides them with enough defence to absorb the physical based attacks (but the damage count is still something to worry about, so it’s your choice what to wear).

Protector ~ Editors Choice!

The best Defence Tool out there if you’d ask me, it provides the char with medium physical and magical defence and combined with frost guard series + passive and fire protection series even better! No more need to get your hands on a additional set of armor and garment. Protector also increases the walk speed by +10% and reduces the MP pot usage by the same amount. The Defence Tool of Protector is your Editors Choice.

Accessory

Rings, Earring, Necklace,
Image Image Image Image

Accessory provides the char with better means to absorb physical and magical damage. Always try to buy accessory with good stats, and if possible the type of blue that adds status reduction (freeze immunity etc).

Mastery of Weapon Technique

Image Bicheon Swordmanship

Image Hidden Blade Series
Image Image Image

Also known as the KnockDown series, very usefull when you’re battling giants where Heuksal based players are trying to steal the kill. After the knockdown only Bicheon based chars are able to attack, yes that is exclusively use right there! The best defence is offence, you can knockdown your target and its unable to do anything then just lay on the ground and watch it get stabbed multiple times. Your char is able to deal heavy damage and at the same time have some sort of defence as the hits taken from the target are at a low.

Image Killing Heaven Blade Series
Image Image Image

The attack that follows up a knockdown, where the char has the exclusive use to stab the target. Like the KnockDown series try to max all three books, when the target is knocked down and you’re experiencing no lag at all then it’s possible to stab your target with all three books.

Image Shield Protection Series

The shield passive that increases the blocking ratio by a fixed percentage, the higher the better so to increase the probability of a blocked attack it’s recommended to keep this skill up to date.

Mastery of Force Technique

Image Cold

Image Frost Guard Series
Image Image Image Image

A skill that boosts physical defence. While the third book looks cool when buffed, at level 60 this skill (combined with the passive) provides the char with a whopping +84 physical defence points! That alone is a pretty darn good reason to add Cold .

Image Frost Nova Series
Image Image Image

A skill that has the ability to slow down your target by frostbiting or freezing it. It’s of great use during PVP, where if you’re able to freeze your target you can render its attack utterly useless! The second book is able to frostbite/freeze up to five nearby enemies. My advice is to keep both book 1 and 2 at the first level, unless you’re planning to sp grind like crazy and want to max it to obtain book 3.

Image Snow Storm Series
Image Image

The magical damage output of this skill at book1 is so low that you should only add it to obtain the second book at level 50 which is decent when it comes to its AEO (area of damage). The second book could be used as an alternative nuke that is able to attack five targets in front of the player simultaneously.

Image Cold Armor Series

The passive that permanently increases the physical defence, at level 60 combined with the Frost Guard Series it adds a whopping +84 defence. For that reason alone its worth to add the Cold mastery, because in the long run those +84 points will be more then a +10% increase in physical defence.

Image Lightning

Image Piercing Force Series
Image Image Image Image

The most important buff for an INT based char as it increases the magical damage output by a fixed percentage. At level 34 it increases the magical damage by 10% and at level 48 by 15%, you could add the fourth book for the +16% increase but to gain only 1% for so much required SP is just not cutting it for me.

Image Wind Walk Series
Image Image Image

The skill that increases the walk speed of your char and with the use of the second book is also able to teleport short distances. The latter is great for a quick getaway from your target or to catch up on it, it teleports your char in the direction your mouse is pointing. When used properly it speeds up the grinding process significantly.

Image Lion Shout Series
Image Image Image

Pure magic attack that has roughly the same magical damage output as a normal imbued sword combo. The shout lion attack is commonly used as a fast magical attack to finish targets with low HP, or it’s used in between nukes when those skills are still in their cool down stage. Another great thing about this skill is its AOE (area of damage),as you’re able to attack 3 close enemies at the same time and there’s no reduced splash damage!

Image Concentration Series
Image Image Image

The concentration series increases the parry ratio which in turn increases the probability your char will take minimum damage. There are many that do not believe the extra parry increases the probability of minimum damage taken and therefore only add the first level of book 1 and invest SP elsewhere, to choice to develop this skill further is of course yours to make!

Image Thunderbolt Force Series
Image Image

The lightning nuke at book 2 packs quite a powerful punch just like it’s Fire counterpart. Unlike the Flame Wave Series you will have to max out the first book to get to the second book of this skill, but doing so will provide your char with a main and a sub nuke where both can deal heavy magical damage. Be aware that this nuke could aggro mobs as its splash damage might damage them while it wasn’t your intention!

Image Heaven's Force Series

The passive that permanently increases the parry ratio and therefore increases the probability your char will take minimum damage from your target.

Image Fire

Image Fire Force Series
Image Image Image Image

The Fire imbue is the strongest of all Force Mastery Techniques and the Burn Effect does significant damage over time to your target (DOT) which is a plus compared to the other imbues. While you may not slow your target down like the Ice imbue, the extra damage by the Burn Effect speeds up the grinding process and increases your overall damage as well.

Image Fire Shield Series
Image Image Image Image

This skill reduces the status effect by a fixed percentage. Combined with the reduce status effect blue that can be found on Accessory, you can eventually become immune to certain status effects such as freezing. Using the Fire Shield Buff also enables your char to use lower end pills during PVP and PVE which might save some gold in the long run.

Image Flame Body Series
Image Image Image

Burn your body and increase the physical damage dealt by a fixed percentage, combined with the Flame Devil Force the physical damage will increase by a stunning 13 percent. As a Knockdown Nuker the extra physical damage will always come in handy!

Image Fire Protection Series
Image Image Image

At first glance one might think that adding this skill isn’t worth the while, as the increase of magical defence points doesn’t even come close to it’s Cold counterpart. By wearing protector any increase of defence, whether physical or magical, is worth investing SP in. Like the Frost Guard Series the real significant increase in defence comes at level 60, as you’ll gain +70 magical defence points. Besides wouldn’t it look cool on your char to have both the third book of Cold and Fire protection?

Image Flame Wave Series
Image Image Image Image

The requirements to add the second and third book of the Flame Wave Series are luckily at a low, you’ll just need the first level of book one and two and have your char at level 43 and 56 respectively! I would advice players to keep the flame wave of the first book at level 1 and instead level up its lightning counterpart and use that skill from level 30 till 43 as your primary nuke. After level 43 you should try to keep second book of the Flame Wave Series up to par with your chars’ level to maximise its magical damage output. The third book could easily be compared with the second book of the Snow Storm Series but only stronger, as it can be used as an alternative nuke that is able to attack five targets in front of the player simultaneously.

Image Flame Devil Force Series

The passive that permanently increases the physical damage output by a fixed percentage. Combined with the Flame Body Series you’re able to deal +13% more physical damage, which is a great plus when knocking down the target and then stab them multiple times afterwards.

If requested by popular demand i'll try to update this guide as often as I can, i've currently set the goal to farm the SP necessary to upgrade all 4 masteries to 50 and have all skills maxed at that level as well. After that i'm aiming for Fire at 61 and all skills in that skilltree maxed, then go straight to current levelcap!

Last edited by mKaaru on Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:57 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:37 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Wow, a very nice guide dude. good job.
i've been looking for this everywhere, now i know how to build my hybrid sword.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:17 pm 

good guide. deserves a sticky.

but imo, flame body and flame devil (first fire buff and fire passive) are a waste. they're simply not worth it. The minimal damage increase u see is not worth the sp/time spent getting them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:14 pm 

Wow, it's seeing my build unfold before my eyes. :)

I just have a few personal choices different:

1. Sword combo (5 hit) Since I'm only taking book 2 nukes, book 1 and 2 of the bicheon chain were good temporary replacements until I could get the lightning 2 nuke. At 95% magical damage, it was doing damage comparable to my book 2 fire nuke, and was great for giants when no one was around (Nuke, chain, KD, stab, stab, repeat)
2. Sword dance over lion shout. A slightly longer cast time, but my sword dance does 50% more damage on average than a shout. Also, book 2 opens up a 15 meter transfer range, much larger than the shout.
3. Fire wall or cold wall. Not both, since they don't stack and fire seems to be more efficient. Although, cycvling lvl 1 of each, I could tank a pure glaiver about my lvl forever without taking more than 50% damage. If you had the patience to max both, you could probably tank anything in the game without taking damage :) But, I'd stick with one. At the very least, it would make people think you're a stereotypical nuker and run in to KD range. At the most, you could find an area where there's enough mobs within a 30 or so meter range so you can continually nuke/petal dance from your firewall.

The biggest disadvantage to a build like this, obviously is the insane amount of SP required to pull it off. At lvl 50, I still have 160k SP to farm before I hit 70.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:24 pm 

bleaK wrote:
good guide. deserves a sticky.

but imo, flame body and flame devil (first fire buff and fire passive) are a waste. they're simply not worth it. The minimal damage increase u see is not worth the sp/time spent getting them.

i just wrote a guide on my type of build to provide others some insight about it, if they choose to use it as a build reference they also have a choice on what skills to take or to simply ignore :)

honestly the increase in damage, wether physical or magical, is something hard to notice with the game as the damage range is so broad... i could kd a penon with 2200 and the following with only 1500, where the 2nd book stab could have a damage count of 2200 and the following with around 1500 as well. but those attacks are physical based anyways so any extra increase in damage output are most welcome.

i'm just gonna add the third book level 1 of flame body and leave it there, and i set a goal for myself to max every passive till 6 :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:37 pm 

Devotia wrote:
Wow, it's seeing my build unfold before my eyes. :)

I just have a few personal choices different:

1. Sword combo (5 hit) Since I'm only taking book 2 nukes, book 1 and 2 of the bicheon chain were good temporary replacements until I could get the lightning 2 nuke. At 95% magical damage, it was doing damage comparable to my book 2 fire nuke, and was great for giants when no one was around (Nuke, chain, KD, stab, stab, repeat)
2. Sword dance over lion shout. A slightly longer cast time, but my sword dance does 50% more damage on average than a shout. Also, book 2 opens up a 15 meter transfer range, much larger than the shout.
3. Fire wall or cold wall. Not both, since they don't stack and fire seems to be more efficient. Although, cycvling lvl 1 of each, I could tank a pure glaiver about my lvl forever without taking more than 50% damage. If you had the patience to max both, you could probably tank anything in the game without taking damage :) But, I'd stick with one. At the very least, it would make people think you're a stereotypical nuker and run in to KD range. At the most, you could find an area where there's enough mobs within a 30 or so meter range so you can continually nuke/petal dance from your firewall.

The biggest disadvantage to a build like this, obviously is the insane amount of SP required to pull it off. At lvl 50, I still have 160k SP to farm before I hit 70.

whatever makes your boat float i guess :D

it's my intention to add the lion shout series till level 1 of the third book, so it gives me multiple fast magical attacks to finish mobs with low hp (or pwn lower level aggro mobs during jobbing).

while the sword dance is idd a great AEO skill, it's a skill that does not suit this build. as a knockdown nuker it's nothing more then just that, a nuker that can deal high magical damage but also annoy the shit out of glaivers by constantly knocking them down. like the saying goes: the best defence is offence, and the knockdown is just that. you knockdown and stab your target with almost the same power a pure blader would do, but having the target knocked down it's unable to attack thus giving you some sort of defence. besides you'll be nuking your targets 90% of your sro gametime as the damage output is far superior then the swordskills, too add any other bicheon skill could prove to be a waste of resources in the long run.

personally i don't think adding the fire or cold wall would gain some sort significant defence, the casting time takes too long and the wall could easily be broken. besides adding this skillbook requires extra loads of sp grinding :P

just my 2 cents :) on a sidenote, i switched from spear to sword in the middle of the game by using item mall (skill reallocation potions).... explains why i don't have any other swordskills besides the knockdown and stab :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:01 am 
Common Member

As a pure INT nuker, I still love LOVE this guide. Great job~!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:08 am 

Yeah, very nice.. I'm building int hybrid too, but because lack of sp I'm going to get ~31lvl lightning only and max sword & fire, some ice for defense. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:44 am 
Frequent Member

imo 90% is too high, a hybrid sword who wants to use alot of melee needs more hp close to 80% (or lower) would "on paper" be better, because of swords having high crits.

since the max stats you can add is 120, you can bring both your balances above 80, ergo making you able to pwn everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:21 am 

RaiKiRii wrote:
imo 90% is too high, a hybrid sword who wants to use alot of melee needs more hp close to 80% (or lower) would "on paper" be better, because of swords having high crits.

since the max stats you can add is 120, you can bring both your balances above 80, ergo making you able to pwn everyone.

i've been contemplating the very same thing, while the nukes would still pack a good punch it's also important to further strenghten the chars physical attributes to maximise kd/stab damage (and ofcourse add some extra hp).

untill now i've been focussing on adding INT blue only to my equipment, but once my char has reached 64 (thus wearing 8th degree weap/prot) i'm going for equipment which only adds strenght. i'll work out my balance in between, have been going pure int since around level32 till 52 but might go 1-2 again who knows... :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:44 pm 
Common Member

good guide, thanks alot! I think i am gonna go with your build but do you think i will have enough SP if i leave a lvl5 gap?

EDIT: nevermind, this build needs about 165k SP by lv 70. i guess i will leave a 5gap then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:36 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

wow...nice build :)

now im gonna strive hard to make my int hybrid char more stronger...

btw...w/c spawn & monster is the best way for sp farming? 8)

thanx :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:23 am 
Forum Legend

Really nice guide! this is gonna help allot of people.

Diserves a sticky in my opinion, questions about this build have been asked many times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:05 am 

really appreciate this guide. really speaks of what i'm planning to do with my char. i started my hybridization at level 46.

question, what about keeping mag balance at 85% above? will this make for a decent nuker still? or should we all stop and maintain 90%?

i'm just in awe when i saw a hybrid knockdown nuker pwned a glaiver from a korean video. if only i can find the link for it...

I actually did that thing in Mixmax's Sig!
silkroad na silkroad na ako!
CebuHardcoreUnion member.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:11 am 

it all depends on what you want to do with your char. most people tend to lean their hybrid towards a nuker and use the kd/stab as an alternative versus str glaivers.

you could go for 82% or 85% or 90% if you'd like. my char without the blue would have a normal mag balance of 77% so i invested quite some time gold and element resources to raise that balance by +14% (+33INT). some people could do the opposite, and instead of using int added equip they could go for str added equip. not only would this give them a great increase in HP but it would also strenghten the kd/stab combo while the nukes would still pack quite the punch!

it all depends on what you'd like to do with your char, don't go for the "perfect" build but rather one that suits your own taste/preferences.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:20 am 

Good job dude... :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:59 am 
Casual Member

How good is this build in PvP??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:46 am 
Ex-Staff

FANTM wrote:

You can still support with nukes in group PvP, and also stand a better chance when going toe to toe with, say, a glaiver. An overall good build if you build it correctly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:35 am 
Frequent Member

Nice guide, Imo Spear mastery>Ice mastery, but since your hybrid i guessIce is better then spear, but you never know :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:25 am 

FANTM wrote:

better then most would expect, and ofcourse the luck factor also plays a big part in wether or not you'll overcome your opponent. do remind that the skills of my char are "lacking" in pvp as they are somewhat behind due to farming requirements but i can kill any pure build from the same level.

don't worry, you can 1v1 with this build in PVP with relative ease but when people tend to create the perfect solo machine you'll always end up dissapointed. it all comes down to the quality of your weapon defence and a shitload of luck factor ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:47 pm 
Casual Member

mKaaru wrote:
FANTM wrote:

better then most would expect, and ofcourse the luck factor also plays a big part in wether or not you'll overcome your opponent. do remind that the skills of my char are "lacking" in pvp as they are somewhat behind due to farming requirements but i can kill any pure build from the same level.

don't worry, you can 1v1 with this build in PVP with relative ease but when people tend to create the perfect solo machine you'll always end up dissapointed. it all comes down to the quality of your weapon defence and a shitload of luck factor ;)

Well thanks much for posting your guide it really helped me :D Hope you keep it updated as you go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:25 am 
Common Member

Very nice guide. I like it. Thumbs up for sticky.

Guild Image Lvl 5 still recruiting.

-------------------------------
Server: Troy
Name: Pindleskin
Mastery: Rogue (xBow)
Stats: Full Str
Guild: Last_Call (or something like that :D)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:03 am 

First of all thanks for good guide.

I was a bit surprised by your lack of "sword" skills besides the knock down until I read your "skill re-allocation" post. Some questions

1. Do you intend to develop something else in the Bicheon area ? I've the combo (5 hits) and the first book of bicheon (don't remember the name). I plan to delevel one of them since it's too SP consuming to keep both. Which one would you stop ?

2. I did not know it was possible to use the different killing heaven book one after the other, thanks for info.

3. Is there a way to improve the speed of a nuke ?

Thanks again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:08 pm 

Ezeckiel wrote:
First of all thanks for good guide.

I was a bit surprised by your lack of "sword" skills besides the knock down until I read your "skill re-allocation" post. Some questions

yup, because i switched build but even if i was a bicheon char from the start i would have removed the first couple of books to recover sp but also for the fact that my char is a knockdown nuker so i really don't need the other bicheon skills

Ezeckiel wrote:
1. Do you intend to develop something else in the Bicheon area ? I've the combo (5 hits) and the first book of bicheon (don't remember the name). I plan to delevel one of them since it's too SP consuming to keep both. Which one would you stop ?

I had invested some sp in Blade Force Series but decided to reallocate that sp for other skills, since i already have long range magic attacks (nukes). Might consider to add the skill once again when i'm 58+ where the 3rd book becomes available and i'll have a strong alternative long range attack besides my nukes (a non aoe aggro attack that is). If you were referring to the illusion and billow chain, it's just your own choice wether you want to keep those skills or not. they might come in handy when you max both books and add heaven chain at level51, which also just looks dandy cool! =D besides you can't remove illusion chain before billow because the latter requires the first book to be maxed!

Ezeckiel wrote:
2. I did not know it was possible to use the different killing heaven book one after the other, thanks for info.

Not a problem, you can ALWAYS stab your target twice if you're able to rapidly and press the buttons with timing.

Ezeckiel wrote:
3. Is there a way to improve the speed of a nuke ?

Nope that's not possible. The first book of the flamewave series has a fast cooldown period and takes the least amount of execution time to use. The second book has a medium cooldown period but the execution time of this skill is significantly longer then the first book.

Ezeckiel wrote:
Thanks again

Hehe np =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:32 am 
Casual Member

mKaaru would you recommend investing the SP in the hawk (BLUE) under Pacheon series?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:55 am 
Frequent Member

FANTM wrote:
mKaaru would you recommend investing the SP in the hawk (BLUE) under Pacheon series?

waste, use an attack rating stone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:20 am 

RaiKiRii wrote:
FANTM wrote:

waste, use an attack rating stone

before the alchemy update it was considered a smart thing to add pacheon solely for the blue hawk to increase the attack rating thus increasing the probability of a maxed damage count. but still you might encounter the first level of white hawk with most chars, as the extra 16 points of attack rating (buff+passive) at low SP cost isn't a big deal or waste. like i said that was before and as raikiri puts it, a complete waste of SP.

try to raise the attack rating by fusing your weapon with the stone that increases the attack rating (precise tablet name i can't recall). the increase ranges from +1% to +100% which could very well mean an increase of 1 attack rating point to a staggering 50+ !!!!

the amount of element and stone resources to gain such increase is nothing compared the hours of sp grinding to add the blue hawk! that's why i ALWAYS try to add this blue to EVERY single weapon i use. but still it's your call ofcourse =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:25 pm 

mKaaru wrote:
the amount of element and stone resources to gain such increase is nothing compared the hours of sp grinding to add the blue hawk! that's why i ALWAYS try to add this blue to EVERY single weapon i use. but still it's your call ofcourse =)

QFT. Every weapon should have both the AR increase and dura increase.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:55 pm 
Casual Member

thanks mKaaru for the insight on the hawk :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:51 am 

to be honest i think this huybrid build will still struggle to kill pure str glavies and bladers, since there crits are double dmg also have stupidly high health. i just dnt think hybrid gonna deal enough dmg b4 they die. (this is 1 on 1), but agen in jobs, its mostly groups fights, so it may make a difference.