Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: [GUIDE]: Quick Builds Guide
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:42 pm 
Frequent Member

So I wrote this guide right now, cuz I'm bored :wink: . So Fly wrote this kind of a guide long time ago for the best three builds, but that has outdated. So this guide is something like a new version.

I hope i will go enough in detail and this guide will get a Sticky :P or at least come into the big characters and skills links threat :D

I will edit this guide, since i wrote it pretty fast and there are mistakes... Thank you for telling me the mistakes. :)

:!: UPDATE :!:
- Many people have posted about mistakes that i have made. I have checked all my builds and compared them to the major guides for every build.
- I have also sorted everything so that it looks good.

Table Of Content
1. Pure Str
2. Pure Int
3. Hybrids

As everyone knows there are three base builds in SRO. That are pure str, pure int and hybrids. All of those builds has several under builds, ranging from weapons to the different ways how they can be made.

1. Pure Str

Pure Str Glaive

- All pure str characters are based on their physical str and so hp. A pure str glaiver is the highest damage dealing pure str build that you can make. They can tank a lot and are a very good PvP/PvE build.
- With a glaive you must should garment, because with all the Str you will lack on magical defense and garment is so the best option. You can also wear protector, if you don't plan on doing lots of PvP, because you will do better in PvE with more physical defense. If you would run around in Armor you would get pwned by two or three magical attacks.
- The advantages that come with the leveling of the heuksal tree are stun, knock-back and splash damage or the ability to hit several mobs with one hit. You also have a ranged attack, the 2nd last skill which is very good for dragging mobs and also does very good damage.
- Glaive builds deal lots of damage and with all the hp they are a very good choice for people that want to PvP a lot.

Pure Damage Glaiver
- As already said there are more types of each build. This one is the so called pure dmg glaiver.
- Your main is of course heuksal, but the other 2 masteries are fire and lightning. You must get all possible buffs if you want to deal the ultimate damage and your weapon is also a very important aspect.
- Fire is your must have imbue of course.
- Here is how such a glaiver should be like:
http://bobtheveg.dyndns.org/SRO/Char_Bu ... file=18458

Damage/Healer Glaiver
- Now this is the other glaiver build. The so called damage/healer glaiver.
- In this build you of course focus on heuksal as your main masterie, but you also get Force, since you want to be a healer. The positive things about this build are that you will have extra mp, can ress other players, what is wanted by many guilds and can make the cool healing circle.
- You will lose the option to have buffs from lightning.
- If you don't plan on playing SRO for long, long, long time then you should get lightning for all the buffs, but if you will stick with it until the last cap, don't get lightning.
- Here are both charts:
With Lightning:
http://bobtheveg.dyndns.org/SRO/Char_Bu ... file=18459
Without Lightning:
http://bobtheveg.dyndns.org/SRO/Char_Bu ... file=18460

Pure Str Blader

- The main quote for bladers is: "They can't kill and can't be killed." A blader is the ultimate tanker. You have lots of hp and wear a shield which is able to block and also gives you extra defense.
- You will level very slow, since the blader is the slowest lvling build in the game. You will also hardly kill on the 80 lvl, because you deal the lowest damage, but you will not be killed.
- The good think is that in PvE you will hardly use any hp potion which saves lots of money and so you will not lose much money on buying pots.
- Just like the glaiver you should wear garment, because you don't have enough magical defense as a pure str based character. With armor you will hardly take any damage by mobs that do physical damage, but from magical mobs you will die in two or three hits, also you will walk slower in Armor.
- If you want to tank as crazy and most of your battles to be either a pot fight or until you land a good series of criticals then you must be a blader.
- In my sight, there is only one good blader build, which gives you Bicheon as the main masterie, fire as secondary and lightning for buffs. This is it:
http://bobtheveg.dyndns.org/SRO/Char_Bu ... file=16702

Pure Str Bow
- The pure str bow is proven to be a very good overall build. In PvP you will do pretty well and in PvE you won't also have big problems, because of your ranged attack.
- The one thing that is disturbing by the bow is that the arrows take up a lot of space, so if you can it is recommended to get some silk and buy 10k arrow stacks.
- Your lvling speed as a pure str bow is around the average, basically the more you play the faster you will lvl.
- When it comes to 1 vs 1 PvP you will do pretty well, since you can pull some hard hits before the enemy reaches you, but the big problem with the bow is that it takes lots of time to preform the skills, especially the 2nd last skill.
- In group PvP you will do very well, because of your hp you can take lots of hits and 1 or 2 crit will also deal enormous damage to your opponent. As a bowman you should wear garment of course. It is the most useful to wear, since you are ranged and can also tank lots of hits. And you will also run faster in garment.

Common Bow Build
- The common bow build is a bow build that many players use.
- It is based on pacheon, fire and lightning. So as many other builds.
- With this build you will do pretty well in both PvP and PvE. There are no special things about this bow build and you will meet many people which will have the same build as yours :P.
- Here is how it should look like:
http://bobtheveg.dyndns.org/SRO/Char_Bu ... file=18462
*NOTE: You can also add concentration series in lightning, but that is optional.

Burning Ice Bow
- Now this is a cool name for a build :P. So as you can think this build is based on ice and fire.
- The good thing with this build is that you will have two imbues, yes two. You can use both in either PvP or PvE, but i recommend using fire in PvP and ice in PvE.
- As a bowman you should of course wear garment. And this build is of course the offering of speed for the freezing effect, but since the 100% ice resistance is a bug, as far as i know it will be fixed one day and you will be happy for having ice as an imbue, since in PvP with all the multi arrow combos you will be able to kill your enemies before they reach you.
- Here is how the Burning Ice Bow should be like:
http://bobtheveg.dyndns.org/SRO/Char_Bu ... file=18463

2. Pure Int

- The main role of the pure int or nuker is to deal damage. They are the fastest lvling build possible, but are pretty low on hp.
- Although with the alchemy they have a nice stack of hp to survive a few hits in PvP. In trading they are the best because they can kill their own thiefs with one nuke.
- A pure int should use armor, because he lacks in physical defense, but from my personal experience i recommend using protector or garment, because you simply kill two fast and won't get hurt by mobs if you use garments or protector. Garment is also much better for PvP then armor!
- The nuker is a very good choice if you want to trade a lot and plan not to PvP before 64 ^^. Nukers also needs good amount of farming, since they use almost every skill in the Force tree.

Pure Int Spear

- Pure Int Spear is the biggest damage dealing build in game for sure. You will deal much damage, but will also lack on defense.
- So it is recommended when doing wars and similar to have a tanker attack first, because in a group PvP you are the primary target.
- When you want to PvP you should start the fight with a nuke and then use only spear skills. If you stun your enemy you have the chance you launch another nuke. Knock-back unfortunately doesn't give you enough time to do a new nuke.
- In PvE you will own everyone and you will lvl faster then any other build (the dual weapon nuker will only lvl as fast as you).
- As clothes you should wear protector or garment, but for grinding on lvl 37+ i recommend armor.
- There is no division when it comes to this build, the only way how to build a good pure int spear is:
http://bobtheveg.dyndns.org/SRO/Char_Bu ... file=18467

Pure Int Sword

- The pure int sword is better in PvP then the pure int spear, but will lvl a little bit slower.
- You have a shield which allows you to block and raises your defense. This allows you to survive longer and the block will save your life many times.
- In PvP your KB and Stab are your main weapons and just like the spear always start the battle with a nuke.
- On this build it is recommended to wear protector, because they will help you lots in PvP and PvE then the others.
- This build is a good for overall, so you can hunt/thief/trade and PvP very good with this build, but you must reach a higher lvl to have a good shield, good sword and lots of blues on your equipment (especially +5 str and 400 hp).
- Also there is no special division in this build, and this is how a good sword pure int should look like:
http://bobtheveg.dyndns.org/SRO/Char_Bu ... file=18468
*NOTE: You can add ice or force, but that is optional.

Pure Int Dual Weapon

- This is a very interesting and proven to be a very good PvP and PvE build. Maybe the best.
- With the dual weapons you have both spear skills for PvE and PvP and sword skills for PvP. Then the nukes for PvE and especially PvP.
- You are not a tanker, but you can kill really fast. You should wear garments or protector, but for grinding on lvl like 37+ i do recommend switching to armor, by the lag you will need the protection.
- In PvP you fight with both spear and sword skills, of course you need to learn how to do that quick, because you need to switch between different F slots and also change weapons, very quick. The best practice on that can be made on giants.
- Here is the way how a good dual weapon pure int should look like:
http://bobtheveg.dyndns.org/SRO/Char_Bu ... file=18469

3. Hybrids

- Now hybrids are something pretty special, since you have three types of Hybrids. Str Hybrids, Int Hybrids and 70:70/80:80 Hybrids.
- Most of people who play this game for a good amount of time will agree that Str Hybrids, are a more or less useless build. So i will not write about them, but instead about the two other Hybrids.

Int Hybrid

- Int hybrids are very good characters. With the new cap they have a good stack of hp and mp.
- Few months ago almost everyone went with pure builds, but the hybrids changed that concept in every possible aspect. They have enough str/hp to survive a good amount of hits and enough int to deal good damage. With the alchemy they can also have more hp and mp which gives them even more power.
- They are at the moment the best PvP build, but we will see how it develops trough time and how it will change when the new cap comes.
- The best clothes for int hybrids is of course garment. The weapon that you should use is spear, since you have enough hp to survive and your main worry is your dmg.

1:2 Str:Int Hybrid Spear / The Classic

- This is the classical int hybrid build. On every level you put 2 point in int and 1 in str. You will have a very good hybrid at the end with a good amount of hp and good damage.
- The weapon is of course spear as earlier said.
- Here is a chart how this build should look like:
http://bobtheveg.dyndns.org/SRO/Char_Bu ... file=18474

1:3 Str:Int Hybrid Spear

- Now this hybrid is the same as the earlier one, except that you add 3 points to int and 1 point to str.
- With this build you have the same skills, but less hp, but more int and more dmg. As the other hybrid you should wear garment and use spear as your weapon.
- Here is the build:
http://bobtheveg.dyndns.org/SRO/Char_Bu ... file=18475

70:70/80:80 Hybrids

- These hybrids are threated by some people as noob builds, but if you make some mathematics, you can see that the bow is a hybrid weapon.
- So with some good skills you can make a extremely good 70:70/80:80 hybrid. This 70:70 is your "starting" physical/magical balance, later on when you go for alchemy on your gear, you can have the ultimate 80:80 balance.
- So already said the bow is the weapon that you should use. Nukes shouldn't be used, since you won't deal much damage with them, but maybe you now think that a dual weapon build is not a bad choice, but there comes the question which to use, since you are 70:70 and all weapons except the bow are based on one type of damage.
- So i recommend not making a dual weapon character this time. Here is the chart how this build should look like:
http://bobtheveg.dyndns.org/SRO/Char_Bu ... file=17006
*NOTE: Skills like: Cold Imbue, Thunder Nuke Higher lvls, Fire Nuke Higher lvls, Ice Nuke Higher lvls, Frost Nova Higher Books are optional, because you don't need nukes and the other skills and only lvl them for joking around, because they are useless in PvP and PvE for a 70:70/80:80 hybrid.

Last edited by JackB4u3r on Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:54 am, edited 21 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:03 am 
Frequent Member

u missed pure str bow

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:01 am 
Frequent Member

Juicy wrote:
u missed pure str bow

I missed lots of things since i was writing the guide late at night.

I added the bow and i will also add the hybrid builds in a few hours.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:29 am 
Valued Member

blader should only get level 1 soul blade force?

Good luck KD'ing anyone your level after book1 and before book3.

^RESPECT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:07 am 
Frequent Member

MegaMan wrote:
blader should only get level 1 soul blade force?

Good luck KD'ing anyone your level after book1 and before book3.

Forgot the lvl effect :oops:

I edited that, thx for the info.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:00 pm 
Casual Member

a nice summary of most builds out there. Though if you're strictly looking at pvp, almost every build is effective now. It's your weapona and gear that makes the difference. After the arrival of alchemy, it gives those who put more time, effort, and thought into their builds and gear a chance to even the playing field.

A lot of things will likely change once the new skills and cap 90 comes around, so I encourage those new players who are just looking for a "sure thing" to just explore the skills on their own, and find one build they really enjoy.

Kodomo is Recruiting Now! Click here for more information.

Revelle, of Kodomo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:11 pm 
Frequent Member

Finally added the Hybrids...

Rev wrote:
a nice summary of most builds out there. Though if you're strictly looking at pvp, almost every build is effective now. It's your weapona and gear that makes the difference. After the arrival of alchemy, it gives those who put more time, effort, and thought into their builds and gear a chance to even the playing field.

Yes, but even if pvp is based on gear, you will never win a battle with a pure str blader vs a pure str glaiver, unless you have a sosun blade or a good crit on your blade you could defeat him, so the build does have a high influence on how you pvp.

BTW. I hope you like my guide, the first i made ^^ Post your comments, so i can know what to make better :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:57 pm 

hmm..just a few Qn on the pure int S&S build

Bicheon:
1. why shouldnt 2nd bk of castle shield be maxed? increasing 32 BR seems gd and since castle shield is already learned

2. why shouldnt 2nd bk of KD be maxed? that will mean u cannot KD any 1 fr lvl 41-60 ???

3. no Heuksal for passive HP? or Ice for phy def? i dun thk pure int can survive w/o either 1 of them

4. why leaving light nuke bk 1 at lvl 1? wif fire nuke bk 1 already at lvl 1..that will mean both nukes u hv are weak until u get 2nd bk of both nukes (at 66)...lionshout is not realli a strong nuke that can be used at a main dmg nuke

5. i thk i would not touch the flame body (temp increase phy dmg 7 % at bk 3 max is too little) but instead max light bk 1, castle shield + KD bk 2...

just my opinions .. feel free to give any feedback
THX ! :D

Very keen in making another build:
Warlock/Cleric

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:02 pm 
Frequent Member

juntakashi wrote:
hmm..just a few Qn on the pure int S&S build

Bicheon:
1. why shouldnt 2nd bk of castle shield be maxed? increasing 32 BR seems gd and since castle shield is already learned
"Character enters a defensive stance, becoming imobile and unable to attack." Lvl 1 just for fun, useless skill in overall.

2. why shouldnt 2nd bk of KD be maxed? that will mean u cannot KD any 1 fr lvl 41-60 ???
On lvl 61 you learn the lvl 11 of soul blade. On lvl 63 you can learn the last book and don't need to spend sp on the next 4 lvls.

3. no Heuksal for passive HP? or Ice for phy def? i dun thk pure int can survive w/o either 1 of them
There is heuksal passive in spear nuker, sword nuker doesn't need it, cuz of the shield. Ice for one skill is just spending of sp if you ask me.

4. why leaving light nuke bk 1 at lvl 1? wif fire nuke bk 1 already at lvl 1..that will mean both nukes u hv are weak until u get 2nd bk of both nukes (at 66)...lionshout is not realli a strong nuke that can be used at a main dmg nuke
All builds have weapon skills, you don't need lion shout for that. Because you don't need to lvl them for the next nuke book, your nuke dmg is also dependent on your weapon, so i don't think it's needed to lvl them and you also have weapon skills.

5. i thk i would not touch the flame body (temp increase phy dmg 7 % at bk 3 max is too little) but instead max light bk 1, castle shield + KD bk 2...
Every bit helps... lightning 1st book maxed is optional, but those 7% will for sure do a big difference in you physical damage. Book 2 castle shield explained before, just like the kd book.

just my opinions .. feel free to give any feedback
THX ! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:23 am 

Quote:
"Character enters a defensive stance, becoming imobile and unable to attack." Lvl 1 just for fun, useless skill in overall.

hold on a sec, the skills say the char become unable to attack when using castle shield any bk? but i CAN still attack wif bk 1 15 sec buff on...

Quote:
On lvl 61 you learn the lvl 11 of soul blade. On lvl 63 you can learn the last book and don't need to spend sp on the next 4 lvls.
Quote:

hmm..i dun quite get it still...wat u mean? w/o 2nd bk u cant KD any 1 in ur own lvl when u are lvl53 (bk 1 max ) to lvl 63 (bk 3 1st lvl)
is tis so???

i thk spear passive, maxing light bk 1 is still gd...i will max flame body + fire passive only at higher lvl when i farm extra SP :P

Other than that, a great quick guide for the beginners to know abt all the diff kinds of builds in SRO so they can decide and go in details and read other longer guids

Warlock/Cleric

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:16 am 
Frequent Member

Oh thats my mistake, i took info from the sro.mmosite.com and that is out dated. Even tho this skill does give a good % on block ratio, i think that when you use it the coundown for thr other two castle shield skills goes also at the same time, so by looking from that way i think that castle shield book 1 and 3 are more useful and will help you more that the second book.
I will check the effects detailed soon and will edit if i made a mistake.

So now back to the KD.
Look at this link:
http://sro.mmosite.com/database/skills/ ... ip.shtml#5
Now the first book goes to lvl 53 (50%) KD.
The second book goes to lvl 69 (50%) KD.
The third book goes also to lvl 69 (50%) KD.
- On lvl 63 you get the Third Book of KD. And on lvl 63 you can make 2nd book lvl 12. So instead of spending SP on the next 4 lvls of the 2nd book (12 > 15) you go over to the third book, since it does more damage and the effect is the same.

Nice you like my guide :) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:22 am 

Quote:
Now the first book goes to lvl 53 (50%) KD.
The second book goes to lvl 69 (50%) KD.
The third book goes also to lvl 69 (50%) KD.
- On lvl 63 you get the Third Book of KD. And on lvl 63 you can make 2nd book lvl 12. So instead of spending SP on the next 4 lvls of the 2nd book (12 > 15) you go over to the third book

Oh i get wat u mean already...u are saying that we should up KD bk 2 UNTIL lvl 11 (next lvl 63) and then stop there dun max bk 2 and switch over to start maxing bk 3 (1st lvl 63)
in tt way u will still hv KD enemy ur own lvl fr lvl 53-63

SO your char builder is kinda WRONG bcoz u hv only upped bk 2 to lvl 1 only (instead of lvl 11)...thats why i hv the previous question that u cant KD any 1 fr lvl 53-63...
http://bobtheveg.dyndns.org/SRO/Char_Bu ... file=16641

thx for ur feedback as well :D

Warlock/Cleric

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:07 pm 
Frequent Member

juntakashi wrote:
Oh i get wat u mean already...u are saying that we should up KD bk 2 UNTIL lvl 11 (next lvl 63) and then stop there dun max bk 2 and switch over to start maxing bk 3 (1st lvl 63)
in tt way u will still hv KD enemy ur own lvl fr lvl 53-63

SO your char builder is kinda WRONG bcoz u hv only upped bk 2 to lvl 1 only (instead of lvl 11)...thats why i hv the previous question that u cant KD any 1 fr lvl 53-63...
http://bobtheveg.dyndns.org/SRO/Char_Bu ... file=16641

thx for ur feedback as well :D

I edited that link and made a new one where the kd book 2 is on lvl 11 :)

and np :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:29 pm 

why did you leave lion shout series out at the dual int build??
i personaly think it's a great fast skill for killing low lvl mobs and players fast from a distance. I wouldn't wanna do withouth it.. i'm maxing it all the way.
And it's great for that last finishing quick blow too for when you are fighting at your own lvl.

<<This forum went all down the drain. It's such a waste. I'm no longer proud to be a member here so bye>>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:39 am 
Frequent Member

flexo wrote:
i personaly think it's a great fast skill for killing low lvl mobs and players fast from a distance. I wouldn't wanna do withouth it.. i'm maxing it all the way.
And it's great for that last finishing quick blow too for when you are fighting at your own lvl.

Because you have many weapon skills, from heuksal and bicheon. You can use all those skills to finish mob, without spending 10k SP on lion shout.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:59 pm 
Ex-Staff

Overall, not bad. You must have put a lot of work into it. Good job. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:58 pm 

Great_Master wrote:
flexo wrote:

Because you have many weapon skills, from heuksal and bicheon. You can use all those skills to finish mob, without spending 10k SP on lion shout.

yeah but none are from a distance.. so that 10k is worth it.

<<This forum went all down the drain. It's such a waste. I'm no longer proud to be a member here so bye>>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:34 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Noob Question (have been playing about a month and building int spear): about pure int spear... why would you need fire shield phoenix till emperor if you dont use shield?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:41 pm 

Ocoatha wrote:
Noob Question (have been playing about a month and building int spear): about pure int spear... why would you need fire shield phoenix till emperor if you dont use shield?

you don't :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:47 pm 
Frequent Member

Ocoatha wrote:

You need it if you want to have 100% reduction on statuses like: freeze, frostbite, burn, parry reduction, zombie etc. With certain percentages on your jewelery + the number on Fire Shield (the number = %). So for example:

You have lvl 1 Book 4 Fire Shield which gives 78% on status reduction. So 100% - 78% = 22%. So you need 22% from jewelery to have 100% reduction on certain status.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:52 pm 

Great_Master wrote:
Ocoatha wrote:

You need it if you want to have 100% reduction on statuses like: freeze, frostbite, burn, parry reduction, zombie etc. With certain percentages on your jewelery + the number on Fire Shield (the number = %). So for example:

You have lvl 1 Book 4 Fire Shield which gives 78% on status reduction. So 100% - 78% = 22%. So you need 22% from jewelery to have 100% reduction on certain status.

yep true.. but if you ain't gonna use a shield than it's a waste of sp....
but you can always get it now.. and go dual weapon wield later on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:01 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

thanks for the quick responces:D i'm waiting several days in the Farm thread :P

it was just confusing me that spear and shield should be used simultaneously:D

i think i'll keep my nice sos spears for the weapon:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:48 pm 

nice guide but i disagree with the blade build IMO this one is better
http://bobtheveg.dyndns.org/SRO/Char_Bu ... file=17207
its based on damage u could take aswell glaive but thats dual weapon and not blade the hawk+passive is just crit increase ice isnt a must for a blader because he can tank already tons :)

btw u should max the 2nd KD in EVERY kd based build because later the difference between kd lvl 61 and kd lvl 69 can save youre life =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:17 am 
Loyal Member

i have to dissagree with what you said about str hybrid. i have two freinds, both 2:1 str hybrid. (one ice glaiver, one fire blader). and the glaiver can nuke for 800 with ice and 1k with the lighting nuke, while still having alot more hp then most nukers (only reason i hate this build is because he owns me every time in pvp and im pure str bow). my blader freind does even more damage with his fire nuke because its the strongest nuke(1.2k normaly) and then the dancing snake sword is liek his second nuke. i mean i can see your point to where you said most ppl think they are usless but you just have to play it right. and i can clearly see you love garment... let me tell ya, protector can have the same mage defence as a garment (if alched) and also doesnt look liek you are wearing a dress. thats why i go full pro.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:08 pm 
Frequent Member

[TS]=Hark=[TS] wrote:
and i can clearly see you love garment... let me tell ya, protector can have the same mage defence as a garment (if alched) and also doesnt look liek you are wearing a dress. thats why i go full pro.

I have played with several pure int characters and as i said earlier i either recommend garment or protector, garment is really powerful, much better then armor in pvp.
I will edit the guide for pure int a little bit, for the separate lvls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:11 pm 
Loyal Member

but for every build you said to go garment... which is not true cause if a nuker goes garm yes they will have the advantage against other nukers but they would die too quick against a glaiver thats why most nukers are armor. and my personal fav is pro, not because its good or anythign i jsut like the look of it lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:40 pm 

You have no idea what you're talking about.
Your skills are totally messed up, and in some of them, you have the 3rd book of frost nova when you only have lv 1 of the first book, that's not possible!
You max out extreme fire force for pure int, but you only have lv 1 flame wave arrow. Why not use the sp to make out a nuke instead of just add time to your physical damage buff?

You should learn about the game before making a guide.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:49 am 

Quote:
You max out extreme fire force for pure int, but you only have lv 1 flame wave arrow

tts bcoz bk 2,3 of fire nuke requires only lvl 1 of bk 1...so its realli optional to max out bk 1 of fire nuke
(alot ppl say that tis saves SP and less time in farming + u hv light nukes which is almost same dmg wif fire at lower lvl but has AOE...So u juz nid to KD/stun + light nuke at lvl 30-43 before u get ur fire bk 2...
and i thk spear nuker will need to max out fire bk 1 more than S&S IF u choose to max it

Quote:
Why not use the sp to make out a nuke instead of just add time to your physical damage buff?

every bit of dmg helps BUT definitely it will NOT be the priority to max the fire buffs/passive + phy dmg...mayb at higher lvl when u farm abit extra SP to just max them

Warlock/Cleric

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:44 pm 
Frequent Member

Rainigul wrote:
Your skills are totally messed up, and in some of them, you have the 3rd book of frost nova when you only have lv 1 of the first book, that's not possible!
That was only a mistake in the pure int spear build, fixed.
You max out extreme fire force for pure int, but you only have lv 1 flame wave arrow.
As the guy in the previous post said, it is option to book 1 Fire nuke. In my opinion it is just waste of sp, since you have your lightning nuke and weapon skills to lvl until you get the 2nd book.
Why not use the sp to make out a nuke instead of just add time to your physical damage buff?
Every little bit helps and in pvp on lvl 72+ you will use more weapon skills then nukes, believe me, so this physical buff will raise your damage by a nice amount.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:11 pm 

You have no idea what you're talking about.

You think you can get 2nd book of lightning nuke without maxing the first? You can't.

You don't max out 2nd kd book, everyone does that so you can constantly knock your opponent down, why only use one when you can ues two?

And you say "Why spend 10k sp on lion shout when you can use weapon skills".

Umm, maybe because lion shout is quicker and stronger?

You tried to make a bunch of build guides, but I think you failed.

And you never use all forces, it's always just lightning and fire, or fight and cold, or something. Why not get lightning, fire, and cold? That's a good idea.

You made loads of other mistakes as well, I just can't remember them.