Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:12 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2119
Location:
Off Topic
I've seen them for 25k gold.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:14 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 7145
Location: Done.
Locketart wrote:
I've seen them for 25k gold.

Ugh. That's a lot 0_o

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:18 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5887
Location: www.youporn.com
RuYi wrote:
Fat_Smurf wrote:
yea got the new mini like the day it got released sold it before people got the info on the mag :P $$$

I keep mine :3 I want all the cute pets and this one is cute too. :3
On a side note: How much do they go for?


I sold mine 100k+35 ecto 8)

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:18 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2342
Location:
Off Topic
pffft thats nothing... ive got 145k now what


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:19 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 7145
Location: Done.
*Is tempted to go '10k plsssssss'* :(

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:20 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5887
Location: www.youporn.com
redneck wrote:
pffft thats nothing... ive got 145k now what


I had over 2 mill at a time :) and im sitting on a 130k+50 ecto storage that will go for my mesmer when I take the time to finish him <_<

-edit- oh though u were talking to me lol <_>

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:41 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2119
Location:
Off Topic
Wow I just got my code like 1 minute after I registered for it.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:44 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 7145
Location: Done.
Locketart wrote:
Wow I just got my code like 1 minute after I registered for it.

Yeah went fast. I was kinda scared I got too late, but I got lucky. :3

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:47 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 4200
Location:
Artist Corner
Code for...?

_________________
<<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:48 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 7145
Location: Done.
Snudge wrote:
Code for...?

Minipet lol, look previous page you silly.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:50 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 4200
Location:
Artist Corner
RuYi wrote:
Snudge wrote:
Code for...?

Minipet lol, look previous page you silly.


Since when do you get codes for em? o.O

Edit;
Nvm, I AM silly. :P

_________________
<<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:51 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2119
Location:
Off Topic
Hey Ruyi do you have prophecies? If you want to make alot of gold, start farming for gargoyle skulls and charr carvings now.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:53 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 7145
Location: Done.
Locketart wrote:
Hey Ruyi do you have prophecies? If you want to make alot of gold, start farming for gargoyle skulls and charr carvings now.

Ya, got Prophecies, Factions and Eye of the North.
Been collecting them for a year now. But not to sell them!
I'm gonna exchange them for Halloween goodies of course!! Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:59 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 4200
Location:
Artist Corner
RuYi wrote:
Locketart wrote:
Hey Ruyi do you have prophecies? If you want to make alot of gold, start farming for gargoyle skulls and charr carvings now.

Ya, got Prophecies, Factions and Eye of the North.
Been collecting them for a year now. But not to sell them!
I'm gonna exchange them for Halloween goodies of course!! Image


Image

/randomness.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:02 pm 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6650
Location:
Off Topic
Anyone want to buy my old Halloween goodies from last year? lol

I have at least 2 of each thing, including 7 of the candy corn transforming potions. Otherwise I'll be one of the few candy corn monsters dancing before anyone else.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:23 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 7145
Location: Done.
Reise wrote:
Anyone want to buy my old Halloween goodies from last year? lol

I have at least 2 of each thing, including 7 of the candy corn transforming potions. Otherwise I'll be one of the few candy corn monsters dancing before anyone else.

Image
Got plently left. Shall we dance? :3

Shall we dance?
On a bright cloud of music shall we fly?
Shall we dance?
Shall we then say "Goodnight and mean "Goodbye"?


The King & I :love:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:25 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 1923
Location:
Off Topic
can i dance? :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:25 pm 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6650
Location:
Off Topic
lol I mostly just want to sell crap. I hardly play and when I do I spend money on skills. Eventually my main will have all the ones he needs.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:25 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 4200
Location:
Artist Corner
RuYi wrote:
Reise wrote:
Anyone want to buy my old Halloween goodies from last year? lol

I have at least 2 of each thing, including 7 of the candy corn transforming potions. Otherwise I'll be one of the few candy corn monsters dancing before anyone else.

Image
Got plently left. Shall we dance? :3

Shall we dance?
On a bright cloud of music shall we fly?
Shall we dance?
Shall we then say "Goodnight and mean "Goodbye"?


The King & I :love:


Hmmm... gief. :P

I think I should start again, but that would mean my 3rd MMO simoultaneously >_<

_________________
<<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:54 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 706
Location:
Off Topic
RuYi wrote:
Instead of making a new topic, I decided to bump this one since it's GW related.

For all of you mini pet hunters, there's a new one available.

This one is a Ceratadon, and you can obtain it by downloading the MMOZine #1.
You need a rather new version of Acrobat Reader to open it (I had 4, which didn't work >>). There you need to fill in your e-mail and they mail you a code, which you can add to your account. With /special you get it in your invetory.

Only the first 40,000 people get it. :3
It's still working, I just got one (Thanks to Answer who wasn't too lazy to keep his Acrobat Reader up to date). :3

Oh, and anyone got the Black Moa Baby already? It's so cute!! I want one, but I don't have NF. >> Or the money to buy all those spirit wood things.


Just felt like I need to mention this. When I tried updating my acrobat reader on my other computer, my AV found a trojan from it. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up just incase.

_________________
Image
DirtyDeeds
Lv6x/Spear-Light-Ice/Protector/Hybrid [QUIT]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:36 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5887
Location: www.youporn.com
kurohagane wrote:
RuYi wrote:
Instead of making a new topic, I decided to bump this one since it's GW related.

For all of you mini pet hunters, there's a new one available.

This one is a Ceratadon, and you can obtain it by downloading the MMOZine #1.
You need a rather new version of Acrobat Reader to open it (I had 4, which didn't work >>). There you need to fill in your e-mail and they mail you a code, which you can add to your account. With /special you get it in your invetory.

Only the first 40,000 people get it. :3
It's still working, I just got one (Thanks to Answer who wasn't too lazy to keep his Acrobat Reader up to date). :3

Oh, and anyone got the Black Moa Baby already? It's so cute!! I want one, but I don't have NF. >> Or the money to buy all those spirit wood things.


Just felt like I need to mention this. When I tried updating my acrobat reader on my other computer, my AV found a trojan from it. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up just incase.


yea gaile grey is hax0ring ur ectoooooooo

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:31 am 
Addicted Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2526
Location:
Off Topic
i suggest nightfall, its easier to get around stuff and dervish is pwnage

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:21 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 957
Location:
Venice
hi folks :P

I started to play factions :D and i really enjoy playing it (im an assasin :twisted: )

i tried to google for 5 minutes, but i couldn't really find a forum/good website about it (only german websites -_-'') anyone got a link for me? tq's :)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:16 am 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 7145
Location: Done.
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/
Really nice fansite with forums and great auction system. :)
Was thinking to register to their forums but I haven't yet.

But if you want some quick info about whatever, GuildWiki is the best choice.
I always got it in the background when I'm playing. :3

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:05 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 957
Location:
Venice
RuYi wrote:
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/
Really nice fansite with forums and great auction system. :)
Was thinking to register to their forums but I haven't yet.

But if you want some quick info about whatever, GuildWiki is the best choice.
I always got it in the background when I'm playing. :3


tq's :D it's really helpfull
*hopefully it's a just as nice as this community ! :) (however, the srf was a while back imho)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:25 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5887
Location: www.youporn.com
well there is alot of pve/pvp hate lol and pvp community is kinda hard on noob :P

there is also http://guildwars.gameamp.com/ wich is good for the community :)


but guru is more up to date, if there is something new, there is a thread about it for sure

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group