|
|
Silkroad Online
|
|
Silkroad Forums
|
|
Affiliates
|



|
|
View unanswered posts | View active topics
|
RuYi
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:14 pm |
|
| Ex-Staff |
 |
 |
Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 7145 Location: Done.
|
Locketart wrote: I've seen them for 25k gold.
Ugh. That's a lot 0_o
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Fat_Smurf
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:18 pm |
|
| Banned User |
 |
Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 5887 Location: www.youporn.com
|
RuYi wrote: Fat_Smurf wrote: yea got the new mini like the day it got released sold it before people got the info on the mag  $$$ I keep mine :3 I want all the cute pets and this one is cute too. :3 On a side note: How much do they go for?
I sold mine 100k+35 ecto 
_________________ <<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
redneck
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:18 pm |
|
| Banned User |
 |
Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 2342 Location:
|
|
pffft thats nothing... ive got 145k now what
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
RuYi
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:19 pm |
|
| Ex-Staff |
 |
 |
Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 7145 Location: Done.
|
*Is tempted to go ' 10k plsssssss'* 
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Fat_Smurf
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:20 pm |
|
| Banned User |
 |
Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 5887 Location: www.youporn.com
|
redneck wrote: pffft thats nothing... ive got 145k now what
I had over 2 mill at a time  and im sitting on a 130k+50 ecto storage that will go for my mesmer when I take the time to finish him <_<
-edit- oh though u were talking to me lol <_>
_________________ <<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
RuYi
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:44 pm |
|
| Ex-Staff |
 |
 |
Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 7145 Location: Done.
|
Locketart wrote: Wow I just got my code like 1 minute after I registered for it.
Yeah went fast. I was kinda scared I got too late, but I got lucky. :3
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Snudge
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:47 pm |
|
| Banned User |
 |
Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 4200 Location:
|
|
Code for...?
_________________ <<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
RuYi
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:48 pm |
|
| Ex-Staff |
 |
 |
Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 7145 Location: Done.
|
Snudge wrote: Code for...?
Minipet lol, look previous page you silly.
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Snudge
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:50 pm |
|
| Banned User |
 |
Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 4200 Location:
|
RuYi wrote: Snudge wrote: Code for...? Minipet lol, look previous page you silly.
Since when do you get codes for em? o.O
Edit;
Nvm, I AM silly. 
_________________ <<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
RuYi
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:53 pm |
|
| Ex-Staff |
 |
 |
Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 7145 Location: Done.
|
Locketart wrote: Hey Ruyi do you have prophecies? If you want to make alot of gold, start farming for gargoyle skulls and charr carvings now.
Ya, got Prophecies, Factions and Eye of the North.
Been collecting them for a year now. But not to sell them!
I'm gonna exchange them for Halloween goodies of course!! 
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Snudge
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:59 pm |
|
| Banned User |
 |
Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 4200 Location:
|
RuYi wrote: Locketart wrote: Hey Ruyi do you have prophecies? If you want to make alot of gold, start farming for gargoyle skulls and charr carvings now. Ya, got Prophecies, Factions and Eye of the North. Been collecting them for a year now. But not to sell them! I'm gonna exchange them for Halloween goodies of course!! 
/randomness.
_________________ <<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Reise
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:02 pm |
|
| Forum Legend |
 |
 |
Joined: May 2006 Posts: 6650 Location:
|
|
Anyone want to buy my old Halloween goodies from last year? lol
I have at least 2 of each thing, including 7 of the candy corn transforming potions. Otherwise I'll be one of the few candy corn monsters dancing before anyone else.
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
RuYi
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:23 pm |
|
| Ex-Staff |
 |
 |
Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 7145 Location: Done.
|
Reise wrote: Anyone want to buy my old Halloween goodies from last year? lol
I have at least 2 of each thing, including 7 of the candy corn transforming potions. Otherwise I'll be one of the few candy corn monsters dancing before anyone else.
Got plently left. Shall we dance? :3
Shall we dance? On a bright cloud of music shall we fly? Shall we dance? Shall we then say "Goodnight and mean "Goodbye"?
The King & I 
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Vandall
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:25 pm |
|
| Loyal Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 1923 Location:
|
can i dance? 
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Reise
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:25 pm |
|
| Forum Legend |
 |
 |
Joined: May 2006 Posts: 6650 Location:
|
|
lol I mostly just want to sell crap. I hardly play and when I do I spend money on skills. Eventually my main will have all the ones he needs.
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Snudge
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:25 pm |
|
| Banned User |
 |
Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 4200 Location:
|
RuYi wrote: Reise wrote: Anyone want to buy my old Halloween goodies from last year? lol
I have at least 2 of each thing, including 7 of the candy corn transforming potions. Otherwise I'll be one of the few candy corn monsters dancing before anyone else.  Got plently left. Shall we dance? :3 Shall we dance? On a bright cloud of music shall we fly? Shall we dance? Shall we then say "Goodnight and mean "Goodbye"?The King & I 
Hmmm... gief.
I think I should start again, but that would mean my 3rd MMO simoultaneously >_<
_________________ <<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
kurohagane
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:54 pm |
|
| Active Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 706 Location:
|
RuYi wrote: Instead of making a new topic, I decided to bump this one since it's GW related. For all of you mini pet hunters, there's a new one available. This one is a Ceratadon, and you can obtain it by downloading the MMOZine #1. You need a rather new version of Acrobat Reader to open it (I had 4, which didn't work >>). There you need to fill in your e-mail and they mail you a code, which you can add to your account. With /special you get it in your invetory. Only the first 40,000 people get it. :3 It's still working, I just got one (Thanks to Answer who wasn't too lazy to keep his Acrobat Reader up to date). :3 Oh, and anyone got the Black Moa Baby already? It's so cute!! I want one, but I don't have NF. >> Or the money to buy all those spirit wood things.
Just felt like I need to mention this. When I tried updating my acrobat reader on my other computer, my AV found a trojan from it. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up just incase.
_________________
DirtyDeeds
Lv6x/Spear-Light-Ice/Protector/Hybrid [QUIT]
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Fat_Smurf
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:36 pm |
|
| Banned User |
 |
Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 5887 Location: www.youporn.com
|
kurohagane wrote: RuYi wrote: Instead of making a new topic, I decided to bump this one since it's GW related. For all of you mini pet hunters, there's a new one available. This one is a Ceratadon, and you can obtain it by downloading the MMOZine #1. You need a rather new version of Acrobat Reader to open it (I had 4, which didn't work >>). There you need to fill in your e-mail and they mail you a code, which you can add to your account. With /special you get it in your invetory. Only the first 40,000 people get it. :3 It's still working, I just got one (Thanks to Answer who wasn't too lazy to keep his Acrobat Reader up to date). :3 Oh, and anyone got the Black Moa Baby already? It's so cute!! I want one, but I don't have NF. >> Or the money to buy all those spirit wood things. Just felt like I need to mention this. When I tried updating my acrobat reader on my other computer, my AV found a trojan from it. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up just incase.
yea gaile grey is hax0ring ur ectoooooooo
_________________ <<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
ranger4life
|
Post subject: Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:31 am |
|
| Addicted Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 2526 Location:
|
|
i suggest nightfall, its easier to get around stuff and dervish is pwnage
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Doctor_MOS
|
Post subject: Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:21 am |
|
| Active Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 957 Location:
|
hi folks
I started to play factions  and i really enjoy playing it (im an assasin  )
i tried to google for 5 minutes, but i couldn't really find a forum/good website about it (only german websites -_-'') anyone got a link for me? tq's 
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
RuYi
|
Post subject: Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:16 am |
|
| Ex-Staff |
 |
 |
Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 7145 Location: Done.
|
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/
Really nice fansite with forums and great auction system.
Was thinking to register to their forums but I haven't yet.
But if you want some quick info about whatever, GuildWiki is the best choice.
I always got it in the background when I'm playing. :3
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Doctor_MOS
|
Post subject: Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:05 pm |
|
| Active Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 957 Location:
|
RuYi wrote: http://www.guildwarsguru.com/ Really nice fansite with forums and great auction system.  Was thinking to register to their forums but I haven't yet. But if you want some quick info about whatever, GuildWiki is the best choice. I always got it in the background when I'm playing. :3
tq's  it's really helpfull
*hopefully it's a just as nice as this community !  (however, the srf was a while back imho)
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Fat_Smurf
|
Post subject: Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:25 pm |
|
| Banned User |
 |
Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 5887 Location: www.youporn.com
|
well there is alot of pve/pvp hate lol and pvp community is kinda hard on noob
there is also http://guildwars.gameamp.com/ wich is good for the community
but guru is more up to date, if there is something new, there is a thread about it for sure
_________________ <<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|