Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:29 am 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1337
Location: Place to place.
Sharp324 wrote:
lol.....gf told me she was prego.........oh geez


Lmao


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:08 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 1923
Location:
Off Topic
Caras wrote:
Sharp324 wrote:
lol.....gf told me she was prego.........oh geez


Lmao

hope you mean the sauce >.>

_________________
Quote:
- j a c k y - says (4:48 PM):
i can do sexual puns all day my friend
RuYi wrote:
You just got yourself +70 Ru Yi points!
xDDD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:10 pm 
Active Member
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 946
Vandall wrote:
Caras wrote:
Sharp324 wrote:
lol.....gf told me she was prego.........oh geez


Lmao

hope you mean the sauce >.>



Nah i think his soldiers invaded fort womb. lol

_________________
<<banned from SRF for remaking a banned account. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:59 am 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1415
Location: Off-Topic
Got a disease that might eventually kill me in the following months. I wish I could kill myself now.

_________________
hurr durr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:31 am 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4526
Location: Life.
-Evan wrote:
Got a disease that might eventually kill me in the following months. I wish I could kill myself now.


Thats not the way to live life man, you gotta think positive.

I had an amazing new year, I will NEVER forget what I havent already.

_________________
Image
^Thanks 0l3n!
Gone. Never really gone, but never really here.
"If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:34 am 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5570
Location: Being the forum ritalin
Went to bed at about 10pm wondering what the big deal is about New Years Eve.

_________________
Quoted from BuDo
(Except I Am Vegeta cuz we all know he is a used tampon when it comes to his personality)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:39 am 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4526
Location: Life.
MrJoey wrote:
Went to bed at about 10pm wondering what the big deal is about New Years Eve.


That explains a few things....

_________________
Image
^Thanks 0l3n!
Gone. Never really gone, but never really here.
"If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:42 am 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5570
Location: Being the forum ritalin
Seriously, I view it as just another night. Maybe it's cause there's no big celebrations around here or something. Wisconsin sucks...

_________________
Quoted from BuDo
(Except I Am Vegeta cuz we all know he is a used tampon when it comes to his personality)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:09 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 4383
Location:
Off Topic
Vandall wrote:
Caras wrote:
Sharp324 wrote:
lol.....gf told me she was prego.........oh geez


Lmao

hope you mean the sauce >.>


I wish...

_________________
------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group