Got a disease that might eventually kill me in the following months. I wish I could kill myself now.
Thats not the way to live life man, you gotta think positive.
I had an amazing new year, I will NEVER forget what I havent already.
_________________ ^Thanks 0l3n! Gone. Never really gone, but never really here. "If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"
Went to bed at about 10pm wondering what the big deal is about New Years Eve.
That explains a few things....
_________________ ^Thanks 0l3n! Gone. Never really gone, but never really here. "If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum