|
|
Silkroad Online
|
|
Silkroad Forums
|
|
Affiliates
|



|
|
View unanswered posts | View active topics
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 17 posts ] |
|
| Author |
Message |
|
Jstar1
|
Post subject: which server Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:50 pm |
|
| Senior Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4757 Location:
|
|
Which server should I put my euro charecter in
ALPS (my first server with my Chinese account)
or a new server like MARS?
If I put the euro account in Alps, I can communicate with my bro (who has his euro and chinese account in ALPS) and also get money off my chinese guy. However in Alps, there wounldnt be as many euro players, right?
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Amelie
|
Post subject: Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:52 pm |
|
| Veteran Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3669 Location: Daikanyama
|
|
DONT put it on Babel.
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
TOloseGT
|
Post subject: Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:54 pm |
|
| Forum Legend |
 |
 |
Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 7129 Location:
|
|
no, there will still be lots of euro chars in alps.
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Aiyas
|
Post subject: Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:57 pm |
|
| Loyal Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 1679 Location: JENGAAAA!!!!
|
|
There are still plenty of Euro characters in Alps.
However, I would suggest Mars or Mercury. It won't take long to make money.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Jstar1
|
Post subject: Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:07 pm |
|
| Senior Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4757 Location:
|
Aiyas wrote: There are still plenty of Euro characters in Alps.
However, I would suggest Mars or Mercury. It won't take long to make money.
like are ther enough to play in a party?
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
BryaN
|
Post subject: Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:08 pm |
|
| Advanced Member |
 |
Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 2264
|
Amelie wrote: DONT put it on Babel.
Why not babel is the best server
_________________ <<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Jstar1
|
Post subject: Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:16 pm |
|
| Senior Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4757 Location:
|
Meow wrote: Go to Mars since it's the newest server AND you can grind in a party with people around your level so that's good.
are you sure? cause I can get a head start with my euro charecter if I get money from my Chinese charecter in alps
edit: my brother is on alps too and when hes playing his euro account (lvl 13 warrior), theres almost NO other people grinding near him. So hes never in a party
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Scaglietti
|
Post subject: Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:21 pm |
|
| Common Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 190 Location:
|
|
IF you want an enjoyable server with a fair amount or legits, i recomment Pacific.
But if its only to have fun in a Europe party and play with people who are near your level i suggest Mars or Mercury.
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
XCaosX
|
Post subject: Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:25 pm |
|
| Banned User |
 |
 |
Joined: May 2007 Posts: 1843 Location: Hot girls topic...
|
|
go in mars..its a new server pretty good to start a new char
_____________
IGN:XCaosX
Guild:Curse
Build:Pure Str Blader\Glavier with light imbue
Server:Red Sea
Status:dunno...is there any italian outta me here?ý_ý
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Meow
|
Post subject: Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:27 pm |
|
| Loyal Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 1872 Location:
|
Jstar1 wrote: Meow wrote: Go to Mars since it's the newest server AND you can grind in a party with people around your level so that's good. are you sure? cause I can get a head start with my euro charecter if I get money from my Chinese charecter in alps edit: my brother is on alps too and when hes playing his euro account (lvl 13 warrior), theres almost NO other people grinding near him. So hes never in a party
If you want to stay then sure, no one is stopping you. If you want to meet new people and come into a new environment then try Mars 
_________________
Thanks deep.in for the cute sig!
Chinese-[LaDyX | 7X | STR nuker | Godlike_]
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Aiyas
|
Post subject: Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:31 pm |
|
| Loyal Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 1679 Location: JENGAAAA!!!!
|
Jstar1 wrote: Meow wrote: Go to Mars since it's the newest server AND you can grind in a party with people around your level so that's good. are you sure? cause I can get a head start with my euro charecter if I get money from my Chinese charecter in alps edit: my brother is on alps too and when hes playing his euro account (lvl 13 warrior), theres almost NO other people grinding near him. So hes never in a party
Again, don't worry about the money. I started on Mercury and I have several hundred thousand already(I would have more if I wasn't resetting skills.)
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Jstar1
|
Post subject: Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:34 pm |
|
| Senior Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4757 Location:
|
Aiyas wrote: Jstar1 wrote: Meow wrote: Go to Mars since it's the newest server AND you can grind in a party with people around your level so that's good. are you sure? cause I can get a head start with my euro charecter if I get money from my Chinese charecter in alps edit: my brother is on alps too and when hes playing his euro account (lvl 13 warrior), theres almost NO other people grinding near him. So hes never in a party Again, don't worry about the money. I started on Mercury and I have several hundred thousand already(I would have more if I wasn't resetting skills.)
ok thanks guys, I'll put my euro char in mars 
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
_Shinigami_
|
Post subject: Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:02 pm |
|
| Advanced Member |
 |
 |
Joined: May 2007 Posts: 2191 Location:
|
BryaN wrote: Amelie wrote: DONT put it on Babel. Why not babel is the best server
by best u mean crowded every time right?
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PiiNoY
|
Post subject: Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:14 pm |
|
| Banned User |
 |
 |
Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 673 Location:
|
Amelie wrote: DONT put it on Babel.
_________________ Farming 421,920 for 90 cap.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Hitman144
|
Post subject: Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:19 pm |
|
| Frequent Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 1303 Location:
|
Amelie wrote: DONT put it on Babel.
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Ell
|
Post subject: Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:49 pm |
|
| Ex-Staff |
 |
 |
Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 3281 Location:
|
|
Girls go to Jupiter to get stupider, boys go to Mars, to get candy bars!
Meow don't hurt me
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 17 posts ] |
|
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|