Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: which server
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:50 pm 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4757
Location:
Off Topic
Which server should I put my euro charecter in

ALPS (my first server with my Chinese account)

or a new server like MARS?

If I put the euro account in Alps, I can communicate with my bro (who has his euro and chinese account in ALPS) and also get money off my chinese guy. However in Alps, there wounldnt be as many euro players, right?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:52 pm 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3669
Location: Daikanyama
DONT put it on Babel.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:54 pm 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 7129
Location:
Venus
no, there will still be lots of euro chars in alps.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:57 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1679
Location: JENGAAAA!!!!
There are still plenty of Euro characters in Alps.

However, I would suggest Mars or Mercury. It won't take long to make money.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:07 pm 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4757
Location:
Off Topic
Aiyas wrote:
There are still plenty of Euro characters in Alps.

However, I would suggest Mars or Mercury. It won't take long to make money.


like are ther enough to play in a party?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:08 pm 
Advanced Member
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 2264
Amelie wrote:
DONT put it on Babel.


:shock: :shock: :x :x

Why not babel is the best server

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:10 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1872
Location:
Venice
Go to Mars since it's the newest server AND you can grind in a party with people around your level so that's good.

_________________
Image
Thanks deep.in for the cute sig! :)
Chinese-[LaDyX | 7X | STR nuker | Godlike_]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:16 pm 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4757
Location:
Off Topic
Meow wrote:
Go to Mars since it's the newest server AND you can grind in a party with people around your level so that's good.


are you sure? cause I can get a head start with my euro charecter if I get money from my Chinese charecter in alps

edit: my brother is on alps too and when hes playing his euro account (lvl 13 warrior), theres almost NO other people grinding near him. So hes never in a party

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:21 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 190
Location:
Pacific
IF you want an enjoyable server with a fair amount or legits, i recomment Pacific.

But if its only to have fun in a Europe party and play with people who are near your level i suggest Mars or Mercury.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:25 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1843
Location: Hot girls topic...
go in mars..its a new server pretty good to start a new char




_____________
IGN:XCaosX
Guild:Curse
Build:Pure Str Blader\Glavier with light imbue
Server:Red Sea
Status:dunno...is there any italian outta me here?ý_ý


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:27 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1872
Location:
Venice
Jstar1 wrote:
Meow wrote:
Go to Mars since it's the newest server AND you can grind in a party with people around your level so that's good.


are you sure? cause I can get a head start with my euro charecter if I get money from my Chinese charecter in alps

edit: my brother is on alps too and when hes playing his euro account (lvl 13 warrior), theres almost NO other people grinding near him. So hes never in a party


If you want to stay then sure, no one is stopping you. If you want to meet new people and come into a new environment then try Mars :)

_________________
Image
Thanks deep.in for the cute sig! :)
Chinese-[LaDyX | 7X | STR nuker | Godlike_]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:31 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1679
Location: JENGAAAA!!!!
Jstar1 wrote:
Meow wrote:
Go to Mars since it's the newest server AND you can grind in a party with people around your level so that's good.


are you sure? cause I can get a head start with my euro charecter if I get money from my Chinese charecter in alps

edit: my brother is on alps too and when hes playing his euro account (lvl 13 warrior), theres almost NO other people grinding near him. So hes never in a party


Again, don't worry about the money. I started on Mercury and I have several hundred thousand already(I would have more if I wasn't resetting skills.)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:34 pm 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4757
Location:
Off Topic
Aiyas wrote:
Jstar1 wrote:
Meow wrote:
Go to Mars since it's the newest server AND you can grind in a party with people around your level so that's good.


are you sure? cause I can get a head start with my euro charecter if I get money from my Chinese charecter in alps

edit: my brother is on alps too and when hes playing his euro account (lvl 13 warrior), theres almost NO other people grinding near him. So hes never in a party


Again, don't worry about the money. I started on Mercury and I have several hundred thousand already(I would have more if I wasn't resetting skills.)


ok thanks guys, I'll put my euro char in mars :D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:02 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 2191
Location:
Babel
BryaN wrote:
Amelie wrote:
DONT put it on Babel.


:shock: :shock: :x :x

Why not babel is the best server


by best u mean crowded every time right?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:14 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 673
Location:
Babel
Amelie wrote:
DONT put it on Babel.

_________________
Farming 421,920 for 90 cap.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:19 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1303
Location:
Babel
Amelie wrote:
DONT put it on Babel.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:49 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 3281
Location:
Hercules
Girls go to Jupiter to get stupider, boys go to Mars, to get candy bars!
Meow don't hurt me


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 32 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group