|
|
Silkroad Online
|
|
Silkroad Forums
|
|
Affiliates
|



|
|
View unanswered posts | View active topics
| Author |
Message |
|
StealMySoda
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:45 pm |
|
| Ex-Staff |
 |
 |
Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 5245 Location:
|
|
I don't play SRO.....NOT!
_________________
Ooh, I got a sexy ex-staff title!
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
[SD]happynoobing
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:48 pm |
|
| Advanced Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 2349 Location:
|
LuCiDiTy wrote: dont understand why people hang around here if they dont play >.<
because they've made a lot of friends here?
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Saberdude
|
Post subject: Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:10 pm |
|
| Frequent Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1087 Location: On the Edge....Of Glory!!
|
LuCiDiTy wrote: dont understand why people hang around here if they dont play >.<
hahah no life.. 
_________________ Status: Retired My Music Play list =D ----> http://www.playlist.com/node/12052202 Old School Player
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Cyndaine
|
Post subject: Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:01 am |
|
| Loyal Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1553 Location: Lurking around in OTL
|
|
i play on the weekends and when i have time. sro is not a game to give ur whole time for. i dont see how some ppl manage to play 100 hrs per week
_________________
Thanks so much reK for the sig! You're wonderful =)
Quit all games...but i still love you gamers <3
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Ell
|
Post subject: Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:06 am |
|
| Ex-Staff |
 |
 |
Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 3281 Location:
|
Doppleganger wrote: I Play
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
SextoEspada
|
Post subject: Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:12 pm |
|
| Regular Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 282 Location:
|
|
took a year hiatus, but iPlay
_________________ 7x Hybrid Blader [Retired/On Hold]
3X Fire Glaiver Full Str
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
[TS]=Hark=[TS]
|
Post subject: Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:40 pm |
|
| Loyal Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 1596 Location: Black Desert Online
|
Cyndaine wrote: i play on the weekends and when i have time. sro is not a game to give ur whole time for. i dont see how some ppl manage to play 100 hrs per week
its called leave yoru xfire on while stalling ^^
_________________
 ^^ mAd propps to Verfo for the sig:P thankx man!
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Zyankali
|
Post subject: Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:47 pm |
|
| Common Member |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 156
|
|
I barely play anymore, I mean sure Im online. That does not mean I actually play tho...
At least not with my level 80. I wanted to fully farm her but I didnt have patience to farm anymore neither grinding down the ticket time. I just retired her for now. When Im on her I either PvP, Monster Scrolling/Pandora Boxing or just run around somewhere talking cr4p to low levels who have no idea of this game. I annoy botters by freezing em etc and talk to friends. But play? the grinding way? Naw, I got better stuff to spend my time on.. The only time I grind is when theres no1 to talk to, when im out of monster scrolls, too lazy to go search for bots even tho they are all over the place or if Im so majorly bored that theres really just nothing else to do... Like yesterday was one of those days where the grinding fever packed me... lvl 44 now woot.. 2 days of pure grinding and 4 levels done. Now back to not grinding for the next 1000 years Lawl!
_________________ <<banned from SRF for bot promotion and admission. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
MogHunter
|
Post subject: Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:53 pm |
|
| Regular Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 337 Location:
|
|
I definately dont play, this game only annoys me nowadays...
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Deadly EYez
|
Post subject: Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:55 pm |
|
| Frequent Member |
 |
Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 1232 Location: Burning Blade (PVP)
|
Kill_4_FooD wrote: ppl still visit the forum even thought they dont play sro? lol get a life or another mmo addiction
Hmm, the owner of this forum dose not play the game anymore.
guess he should close the forum and stop supporting it with his money.
_________________ I'm waiting in my cold cell, when the bell begins to chime.
Reflecting on my past life and it doesn't have much time.
'Cause at 5 o'clock they take me to the Gallows pole,
The sands of time for me are running low.
Can it be that there's some sort of error.
Hard to stop the surmounting terror.
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
SoBlu
|
Post subject: Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:28 pm |
|
| Valued Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 389 Location:
|
|
I play as it's an easy thing to do between school and work.
It's easy becase its free so my acount is always active, not because the servers are crowded, or u need item mall to survive.
I could imagine ppl who are interested in the game or community would still be active.
Happens more often then u think.
_________________
"Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Glavie_Miss
|
Post subject: Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:34 pm |
|
| Casual Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 94 Location:
|
|
I play when the server is nice to me....
_________________ Dark_Saints for life!
I want to expand my skills and spread my wings,
Play the game and do all the things,
A true SRO-er is able to do,
Only then will my dreams come true
Babel Server:
Glavie_Miss: LVL 4X, Full Int
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
TwelveEleven
|
Post subject: Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:15 pm |
|
| Banned User |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 3806 Location: Heaven
|
|
I have a lvl 80 too, but it's in 'retirement' too. Only used for either pvp/job or murdering some (alt+255)asshole
_________________ <<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 23 guests |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|