Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Sro
I play 83%  83%  [ 106 ]
I don't play 17%  17%  [ 22 ]
Total votes : 128
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:45 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5245
Location:
Off Topic
I don't play SRO.....NOT!

_________________
Ooh, I got a sexy ex-staff title!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:48 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 2349
Location:
Off Topic
LuCiDiTy wrote:
dont understand why people hang around here if they dont play >.<

because they've made a lot of friends here?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:10 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1087
Location: On the Edge....Of Glory!!
LuCiDiTy wrote:
dont understand why people hang around here if they dont play >.<


hahah no life.. :roll:

_________________
Status: Retired
My Music Play list =D ---->
http://www.playlist.com/node/12052202
Old School Player
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:58 am 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 109
Location:
Venus
you need an inbetween like sometimes i play :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: i feel left out i cant choose either. its like im tied

_________________
Image
+1 Me
It makes my day better.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:01 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1553
Location: Lurking around in OTL
i play on the weekends and when i have time. sro is not a game to give ur whole time for. i dont see how some ppl manage to play 100 hrs per week

_________________
Image
Image
Thanks so much reK for the sig! You're wonderful =)
Quit all games...but i still love you gamers <3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:06 am 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 3281
Location:
Hercules
Doppleganger wrote:
I Play


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:12 pm 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 282
Location:
Aege
took a year hiatus, but iPlay

_________________
7x Hybrid Blader [Retired/On Hold]
3X Fire Glaiver Full Str
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:40 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1596
Location: Black Desert Online
Cyndaine wrote:
i play on the weekends and when i have time. sro is not a game to give ur whole time for. i dont see how some ppl manage to play 100 hrs per week


its called leave yoru xfire on while stalling ^^

_________________
Image
^^ mAd propps to Verfo for the sig:P thankx man!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:47 pm 
Common Member
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 156
I barely play anymore, I mean sure Im online. That does not mean I actually play tho...

At least not with my level 80. I wanted to fully farm her but I didnt have patience to farm anymore neither grinding down the ticket time. I just retired her for now. When Im on her I either PvP, Monster Scrolling/Pandora Boxing or just run around somewhere talking cr4p to low levels who have no idea of this game. I annoy botters by freezing em etc and talk to friends. But play? the grinding way? Naw, I got better stuff to spend my time on.. The only time I grind is when theres no1 to talk to, when im out of monster scrolls, too lazy to go search for bots even tho they are all over the place or if Im so majorly bored that theres really just nothing else to do... Like yesterday was one of those days where the grinding fever packed me... lvl 44 now woot.. 2 days of pure grinding and 4 levels done. Now back to not grinding for the next 1000 years Lawl!

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot promotion and admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:53 pm 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 337
Location:
Babel
I definately dont play, this game only annoys me nowadays...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:55 pm 
Frequent Member
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 1232
Location: Burning Blade (PVP)
Kill_4_FooD wrote:
ppl still visit the forum even thought they dont play sro? lol get a life or another mmo addiction

Hmm, the owner of this forum dose not play the game anymore.
guess he should close the forum and stop supporting it with his money.

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell, when the bell begins to chime.
Reflecting on my past life and it doesn't have much time.
'Cause at 5 o'clock they take me to the Gallows pole,
The sands of time for me are running low.

Can it be that there's some sort of error.
Hard to stop the surmounting terror.
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:28 pm 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 389
Location:
Athens
I play as it's an easy thing to do between school and work.

It's easy becase its free so my acount is always active, not because the servers are crowded, or u need item mall to survive.

I could imagine ppl who are interested in the game or community would still be active.

Happens more often then u think.

_________________
Image
"Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:34 pm 
Casual Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 94
Location:
Babel
I play when the server is nice to me....

_________________
Dark_Saints for life!
I want to expand my skills and spread my wings,
Play the game and do all the things,
A true SRO-er is able to do,
Only then will my dreams come true

Babel Server:
Glavie_Miss: LVL 4X, Full Int

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:15 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3806
Location: Heaven
I have a lvl 80 too, but it's in 'retirement' too. Only used for either pvp/job or murdering some (alt+255)asshole

_________________
<<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group