Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:56 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1872
Location:
Venice
There were giants, this guy was killing one and so I attacked the other, his giant died and he came over and KS's me, wth? I didn't even KS him, zZz.. Can you say greedy? :roll:

_________________
Image
Thanks deep.in for the cute sig! :)
Chinese-[LaDyX | 7X | STR nuker | Godlike_]


Last edited by Meow on Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:37 am 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2483
Location: Changing
SuicideGrl wrote:
it is so sad how different it is in the desert than it was for you at bunwangs... when i see someone i don't know fighting a giant, i KS it because that person is 90% sure to be a bot. if they raise a fuss w/in my first few nukes, i back off, but that hardly ever happens. if it does, it usually ends up in us having a conversation about how despicable it is out there, and then move off to grind further apart to stay out of each other's way (because bots don't KS people, people KS people.)

if i see someone from the BHA on a giant (which happens pretty frequently since there are like, a ton of us), the giant gets the full frost treatment like you described. i don't want any gold, just gimme a little winky face or some anime eyes and i'm golden :) ^^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's the exact same thing at hashades in pacific, except its more like 98% they're a bot (no, really. I've only met one legit there and I've grinded 1.5 lvls. In the WHOLE AREA)
Oh besides LadyOphelia lol ^^

_________________
McCain, he (Barack Obama) said, will soon "be accusing me of being a secret communist because I shared my toys in kindergarten."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:21 am 
Casual Member
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 95
is it just me? because in the entire span of my SRO gaming career. i always meet people in game who are nice. im from tibet server btw.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:47 am 
Regular Member
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 208
Location:
Aege
you knwo what I like about this game, same as eudemonsonline?
poeple treat you with respect, not like in runescape.
Lately I logged in for that easter event, just for fun, and not 5 minutes later, people call me noob, or I see other people talking shit about eachother.
I guess it is just that we have more mature people on this game, than they have on rs.

_________________
ImageThe perfect SRO!! :shock:
cSRO
Server: Yahoo Division 02
IGN: Damien
Lvl 2x Wizard/Cleric


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:54 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 549
Location:
Xian
SuicideGrl wrote:
if i see someone from the BHA on a giant (which happens pretty frequently since there are like, a ton of us), the giant gets the full frost treatment like you described. i don't want any gold, just gimme a little winky face or some anime eyes and i'm golden :) ^^



Unless it's me, I'm on the giant's team, I try and freeze Sui.

:P :love:

_________________
IGN: Emyn[] Guild: Kodomo [] Occupation: Nuker [] Level: 6x

Bot? Buy Gold? Just a general asshole? No worries, you'll be loved.

From America? Prepare to be ass-raped.

>>Done with this forum<<


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:38 pm 
Casual Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 96
Location:
Hercules
StealMySoda wrote:
DresAn wrote:
There are nice/grateful ppl on this game, all you need to do is not wait for others to be nice for you to start being nice =) Yesterday I ressed a turkish player (not trying to sound racist, all I remember from him that he was turkish) he said TÜRKMÜSÜN which apparently translates to thanks, then he gave me a elixir =o


Ah that reminds me of the time a guy told me about a giant because he didn't have zerk. I killed it, and it dropped a weapon elixir, so I gave it to him.

Some of you from Avalanche on Greece may know him as Oden.

=)
I am glad I left a positive impression.
thx

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:49 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5573
Location: Netherlands
I'm a KS monster. Legit or botter, they all die to the 115% magical balance beast 8)

_________________
Image

<< :giveup:>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:07 pm 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 6816
Location: Anything goes
StealMySoda wrote:
DresAn wrote:
There are nice/grateful ppl on this game, all you need to do is not wait for others to be nice for you to start being nice =) Yesterday I ressed a turkish player (not trying to sound racist, all I remember from him that he was turkish) he said TÜRKMÜSÜN which apparently translates to thanks, then he gave me a elixir =o


Ah that reminds me of the time a guy told me about a giant because he didn't have zerk. I killed it, and it dropped a weapon elixir, so I gave it to him.

Some of you from Avalanche on Greece may know him as Oden.

Nice :D, oden is a rlly nice guy, you did good :D.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:08 pm 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 6816
Location: Anything goes
Oden wrote:
StealMySoda wrote:
DresAn wrote:
There are nice/grateful ppl on this game, all you need to do is not wait for others to be nice for you to start being nice =) Yesterday I ressed a turkish player (not trying to sound racist, all I remember from him that he was turkish) he said TÜRKMÜSÜN which apparently translates to thanks, then he gave me a elixir =o


Ah that reminds me of the time a guy told me about a giant because he didn't have zerk. I killed it, and it dropped a weapon elixir, so I gave it to him.

Some of you from Avalanche on Greece may know him as Oden.

=)
I am glad I left a positive impression.
thx

zomg ur a srf user now? Nice ^^
Love ur sig lol

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:04 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5245
Location:
Off Topic
[NF]IceCrash wrote:
StealMySoda wrote:
DresAn wrote:
There are nice/grateful ppl on this game, all you need to do is not wait for others to be nice for you to start being nice =) Yesterday I ressed a turkish player (not trying to sound racist, all I remember from him that he was turkish) he said TÜRKMÜSÜN which apparently translates to thanks, then he gave me a elixir =o


Ah that reminds me of the time a guy told me about a giant because he didn't have zerk. I killed it, and it dropped a weapon elixir, so I gave it to him.

Some of you from Avalanche on Greece may know him as Oden.

Nice :D, oden is a rlly nice guy, you did good :D.


GO TEAM xD

_________________
Ooh, I got a sexy ex-staff title!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:25 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 734
Location:
Xian
Yep...we need to bring more politeness back to the road. It's easy to be a jerk. You have to work to do something good, and people have gotten too lazy to try anymore. It's not hard do good things once you make it a habit, just keep that in mind! Karma wins in the end, so be nice.

Hats off to anyone else that is a good samaritan on the road; we need more people like you all, people that are working to make a better gaming community :)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:31 am 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 185
Location: XIAN town
i always say thanks when some1 help me... well of cos not bots who ks me, i also train long enuf to know who bots around my takla training area
out of 10 there, 9 are always 24/7 there botting like crazy ksing ea other


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:04 am 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 361
Location:
Sparta
i know what u guys mean, and every time that i nuke something before someone hits it or i ks someone i make sure to say sry for ksing and i usually get a thanks or np back

_________________
Image
IGN: EvilDiablo
lvl: 55
[SD]draquish wrote:
Ju goat dhat en ju goat er een da sakk ma boi.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:41 am 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 488
Location:
Venus
SuicideGrl wrote:
(because bots don't KS people, people KS people.)


Troy is on the next level. Bots KS bots :shock:
I have a pack of screenshots of 5-6 64+ nukers attacking the same yeti again and again. :roll:

_________________
Retired noob.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:19 am 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 336
Location:
Oasis
hehe,
last week I was shopping in DW and someone was modifying his stall. I've noticed that he had 70 wind lvl2 to sell for only 12K. So I notified him about his price is way too low. You can easily get 70K . Alas no reply. Tried again.... then he replied with "Hola, Venezualian?" or something like that. Well my spanish isn't something to brag about and I don't think he would understand "los winds muchos cheapos".

Anyway, we had a communication problem... :P So I bought the wind elements and sold them later on for 70K.

Now I'm feeling a bit guilty after reading this topic [as I'm generally a nice guy.. really :oops: ]

So, in the rare circumstance that someone knows this venezualian player please let him know that I owe him 58K.

Thank you

_________________
Image
thanks Millenium :)

This post has been typed in front of a live audience


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:52 am 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5731
Location: None
man bitches i KS all i want CUZ I CAN.

booyah bitches, then i get murdered but who cares, i can get that 2% back in like 5 min.

biatches.

in fact i got murdered 5 times in 2 days cuz I KS ALL I WANT BITCH.
muahahaha. funny when it happens, pisses people off cuz they suck and i can KS them when im a degree lower.
fck em btches 'n hoes.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:48 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 948
Location:
Alps
Meeting nice people in SRO nowadays is actually quite rare...

I've done this once,or I just kill all the mobs around it and sit next to the giant and watch the player kill it.

Hehe I still get KS on most of my giants but hell.. :roll:

_________________
Image
*Pure INT Spear 90 - Active | * Warrior/Cleric 90 - Active
The ultimate Guide to building a Pure INT Spear!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:42 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 585
Location:
Eos
only a fiew people per server are nice....


i like to help noobs....


if lvl -10 asks me 5k i give them 50 :)


or if somebody has a dead wolf i buy them a grass of life




is not a problem to give 50k if you have milions

_________________
<< banned for being a constant problem. -cin >>


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group