|
|
Silkroad Online
|
|
Silkroad Forums
|
|
Affiliates
|



|
|
View unanswered posts | View active topics
|
IguanaRampage
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:37 am |
|
| Advanced Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 2483 Location: Changing
|
SuicideGrl wrote: it is so sad how different it is in the desert than it was for you at bunwangs... when i see someone i don't know fighting a giant, i KS it because that person is 90% sure to be a bot. if they raise a fuss w/in my first few nukes, i back off, but that hardly ever happens. if it does, it usually ends up in us having a conversation about how despicable it is out there, and then move off to grind further apart to stay out of each other's way (because bots don't KS people, people KS people.) if i see someone from the BHA on a giant (which happens pretty frequently since there are like, a ton of us), the giant gets the full frost treatment like you described. i don't want any gold, just gimme a little winky face or some anime eyes and i'm golden  ^^
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's the exact same thing at hashades in pacific, except its more like 98% they're a bot (no, really. I've only met one legit there and I've grinded 1.5 lvls. In the WHOLE AREA)
Oh besides LadyOphelia lol ^^
_________________ McCain, he (Barack Obama) said, will soon "be accusing me of being a secret communist because I shared my toys in kindergarten."
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
metroAID
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:21 am |
|
| Casual Member |
 |
Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 95
|
|
is it just me? because in the entire span of my SRO gaming career. i always meet people in game who are nice. im from tibet server btw.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Damien0124
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:47 am |
|
| Regular Member |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 208 Location:
|
|
you knwo what I like about this game, same as eudemonsonline?
poeple treat you with respect, not like in runescape.
Lately I logged in for that easter event, just for fun, and not 5 minutes later, people call me noob, or I see other people talking shit about eachother.
I guess it is just that we have more mature people on this game, than they have on rs.
_________________
The perfect SRO!!
cSRO
Server: Yahoo Division 02
IGN: Damien
Lvl 2x Wizard/Cleric
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
FBIRem
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:54 am |
|
| Active Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 549 Location:
|
SuicideGrl wrote: if i see someone from the BHA on a giant (which happens pretty frequently since there are like, a ton of us), the giant gets the full frost treatment like you described. i don't want any gold, just gimme a little winky face or some anime eyes and i'm golden  ^^
Unless it's me, I'm on the giant's team, I try and freeze Sui.

_________________ IGN: Emyn[] Guild: Kodomo [] Occupation: Nuker [] Level: 6x
Bot? Buy Gold? Just a general asshole? No worries, you'll be loved.
From America? Prepare to be ass-raped.
>>Done with this forum<<
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Oden
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:38 pm |
|
| Casual Member |
 |
 |
Joined: May 2007 Posts: 96 Location:
|
StealMySoda wrote: DresAn wrote: There are nice/grateful ppl on this game, all you need to do is not wait for others to be nice for you to start being nice =) Yesterday I ressed a turkish player (not trying to sound racist, all I remember from him that he was turkish) he said TÜRKMÜSÜN which apparently translates to thanks, then he gave me a elixir =o Ah that reminds me of the time a guy told me about a giant because he didn't have zerk. I killed it, and it dropped a weapon elixir, so I gave it to him. Some of you from Avalanche on Greece may know him as Oden.
=)
I am glad I left a positive impression.
thx
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
woutR
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:49 pm |
|
| Elite Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 5573 Location: Netherlands
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
IceCrash
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:07 pm |
|
| Forum Legend |
 |
 |
Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 6816 Location: Anything goes
|
StealMySoda wrote: DresAn wrote: There are nice/grateful ppl on this game, all you need to do is not wait for others to be nice for you to start being nice =) Yesterday I ressed a turkish player (not trying to sound racist, all I remember from him that he was turkish) he said TÜRKMÜSÜN which apparently translates to thanks, then he gave me a elixir =o Ah that reminds me of the time a guy told me about a giant because he didn't have zerk. I killed it, and it dropped a weapon elixir, so I gave it to him. Some of you from Avalanche on Greece may know him as Oden.
Nice  , oden is a rlly nice guy, you did good  .
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
IceCrash
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:08 pm |
|
| Forum Legend |
 |
 |
Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 6816 Location: Anything goes
|
Oden wrote: StealMySoda wrote: DresAn wrote: There are nice/grateful ppl on this game, all you need to do is not wait for others to be nice for you to start being nice =) Yesterday I ressed a turkish player (not trying to sound racist, all I remember from him that he was turkish) he said TÜRKMÜSÜN which apparently translates to thanks, then he gave me a elixir =o Ah that reminds me of the time a guy told me about a giant because he didn't have zerk. I killed it, and it dropped a weapon elixir, so I gave it to him. Some of you from Avalanche on Greece may know him as Oden. =) I am glad I left a positive impression. thx
zomg ur a srf user now? Nice ^^
Love ur sig lol
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
StealMySoda
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:04 pm |
|
| Ex-Staff |
 |
 |
Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 5245 Location:
|
[NF]IceCrash wrote: StealMySoda wrote: DresAn wrote: There are nice/grateful ppl on this game, all you need to do is not wait for others to be nice for you to start being nice =) Yesterday I ressed a turkish player (not trying to sound racist, all I remember from him that he was turkish) he said TÜRKMÜSÜN which apparently translates to thanks, then he gave me a elixir =o Ah that reminds me of the time a guy told me about a giant because he didn't have zerk. I killed it, and it dropped a weapon elixir, so I gave it to him. Some of you from Avalanche on Greece may know him as Oden. Nice  , oden is a rlly nice guy, you did good  .
GO TEAM xD
_________________
Ooh, I got a sexy ex-staff title!
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
justaskphil
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:25 pm |
|
| Active Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 734 Location:
|
Yep...we need to bring more politeness back to the road. It's easy to be a jerk. You have to work to do something good, and people have gotten too lazy to try anymore. It's not hard do good things once you make it a habit, just keep that in mind! Karma wins in the end, so be nice.
Hats off to anyone else that is a good samaritan on the road; we need more people like you all, people that are working to make a better gaming community 
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
sronoob
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:31 am |
|
| Common Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 185 Location: XIAN town
|
|
i always say thanks when some1 help me... well of cos not bots who ks me, i also train long enuf to know who bots around my takla training area
out of 10 there, 9 are always 24/7 there botting like crazy ksing ea other
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
EvilDiablo
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:04 am |
|
| Valued Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 361 Location:
|
|
i know what u guys mean, and every time that i nuke something before someone hits it or i ks someone i make sure to say sry for ksing and i usually get a thanks or np back
_________________
 IGN: EvilDiablo lvl: 55
[SD]draquish wrote: Ju goat dhat en ju goat er een da sakk ma boi.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Cloverleaf
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:41 am |
|
| Valued Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 488 Location:
|
SuicideGrl wrote: (because bots don't KS people, people KS people.)
Troy is on the next level. Bots KS bots
I have a pack of screenshots of 5-6 64+ nukers attacking the same yeti again and again. 
_________________ Retired noob.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Shimrod
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:19 am |
|
| Regular Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 336 Location:
|
hehe,
last week I was shopping in DW and someone was modifying his stall. I've noticed that he had 70 wind lvl2 to sell for only 12K. So I notified him about his price is way too low. You can easily get 70K . Alas no reply. Tried again.... then he replied with "Hola, Venezualian?" or something like that. Well my spanish isn't something to brag about and I don't think he would understand "los winds muchos cheapos".
Anyway, we had a communication problem...  So I bought the wind elements and sold them later on for 70K.
Now I'm feeling a bit guilty after reading this topic [as I'm generally a nice guy.. really  ]
So, in the rare circumstance that someone knows this venezualian player please let him know that I owe him 58K.
Thank you
_________________
 thanks Millenium
This post has been typed in front of a live audience
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
MrFudge
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:52 am |
|
| Elite Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 5731 Location: None
|
|
man bitches i KS all i want CUZ I CAN.
booyah bitches, then i get murdered but who cares, i can get that 2% back in like 5 min.
biatches.
in fact i got murdered 5 times in 2 days cuz I KS ALL I WANT BITCH.
muahahaha. funny when it happens, pisses people off cuz they suck and i can KS them when im a degree lower.
fck em btches 'n hoes.
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
LockStar.
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:48 pm |
|
| Active Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 948 Location:
|
Meeting nice people in SRO nowadays is actually quite rare...
I've done this once,or I just kill all the mobs around it and sit next to the giant and watch the player kill it.
Hehe I still get KS on most of my giants but hell.. 
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Mahnitu
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:42 pm |
|
| Banned User |
 |
 |
Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 585 Location:
|
only a fiew people per server are nice....
i like to help noobs....
if lvl -10 asks me 5k i give them 50
or if somebody has a dead wolf i buy them a grass of life
is not a problem to give 50k if you have milions
_________________ << banned for being a constant problem. -cin >>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|