Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:56 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5573
Location: Netherlands
Rotorboy wrote:
i own a lvl 53 nuker, pure int +3 sos with a lvl 52 pure str glavie +3 :D


If you are referring to me, then ROFL! I 1 nuke+ petal you!

_________________
Image

<< :giveup:>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:59 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1016
Location: US
If U were on Venice I would kick your ass! I'm gonna have almost 6.8K hp when I'm your lvl too....and I'm pure int. You're a pathetic, weak, useless noob and pure int owns everything and everyone and their crappy builds.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for disrespect of the mod team and rules violations. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:16 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 3216
Location: wat
desolator144 wrote:
If U were on Venice I would kick your ass! I'm gonna have almost 6.8K hp when I'm your lvl too....and I'm pure int. You're a pathetic, weak, useless noob and pure int owns everything and everyone and their crappy builds.

thing is, you have been lvl 3/4x for years. it will stay there.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for rules violations. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:27 pm 
Casual Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 50
Location: Wherever it is I'll be
desolator144 wrote:
If U were on Venice I would kick your ass! I'm gonna have almost 6.8K hp when I'm your lvl too....and I'm pure int. You're a pathetic, weak, useless noob and pure int owns everything and everyone and their crappy builds.


almost 6.8k hp at 49 on pure int? .....I think not =/

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:27 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5731
Location: None
Sanjou wrote:
desolator144 wrote:
If U were on Venice I would kick your ass! I'm gonna have almost 6.8K hp when I'm your lvl too....and I'm pure int. You're a pathetic, weak, useless noob and pure int owns everything and everyone and their crappy builds.


almost 6.8k hp at 49 on pure int? .....I think not =/


yea whatttttttttt?

show me a pic of an int lvl 49 that can even break 4k hp.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:48 pm 
Regular Member
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 239
Location:
Venice
maybe he's hybrid ^_^

_________________
Image
Server: Venice
IGN: Tibus
Level: 80
Guild: ev0lution // Avatar
Status: Single cute girls pm me


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:57 pm 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4526
Location: Life.
TibusOfVenice wrote:
hmmm Bow pwns Int, yes i'll admit I play on an int character AND a bow char and bow character is fun to crit on ints, (both level 80 full farm blah blah)


blah blah sun +7 blah blah.

What was that? :P

_________________
Image
^Thanks 0l3n!
Gone. Never really gone, but never really here.
"If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:32 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1016
Location: US
MrFudge wrote:
Sanjou wrote:
desolator144 wrote:
If U were on Venice I would kick your ass! I'm gonna have almost 6.8K hp when I'm your lvl too....and I'm pure int. You're a pathetic, weak, useless noob and pure int owns everything and everyone and their crappy builds.


almost 6.8k hp at 49 on pure int? .....I think not =/


yea whatttttttttt?

show me a pic of an int lvl 49 that can even break 4k hp.

4k? geeze that's easy. I have +4 int on all my gear but 1 piece and like +3-4 str on but one piece but at 49 I could put +5 on everything so that's about 10 x 5 +2 for the GDF so 52 extra str plus 200 HP x 3 from the top, chest, and legs and you get about +1640 and i dunno why I even added that up cuz I have no idea and no way of calculating how much HP a pure int at 49 has as a base to start with but I bet it's 3400ish so there ya go.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for disrespect of the mod team and rules violations. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:51 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 19
Location:
Greece
i one-shot ints with my archer did 10k crit on somebody from my lvl (60) ^^


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:57 pm 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 266
Location: cwb
desolator144 wrote:
MrFudge wrote:
Sanjou wrote:
desolator144 wrote:
If U were on Venice I would kick your ass! I'm gonna have almost 6.8K hp when I'm your lvl too....and I'm pure int. You're a pathetic, weak, useless noob and pure int owns everything and everyone and their crappy builds.


almost 6.8k hp at 49 on pure int? .....I think not =/


yea whatttttttttt?

show me a pic of an int lvl 49 that can even break 4k hp.

4k? geeze that's easy. I have +4 int on all my gear but 1 piece and like +3-4 str on but one piece but at 49 I could put +5 on everything so that's about 10 x 5 +2 for the GDF so 52 extra str plus 200 HP x 3 from the top, chest, and legs and you get about +1640 and i dunno why I even added that up cuz I have no idea and no way of calculating how much HP a pure int at 49 has as a base to start with but I bet it's 3400ish so there ya go.



If tricycles came with grammar books, you'd know punctuation!

lol

Dude, don't be angry this is just a joke,
I bet your english is better then mine...



But that your build suks arse, oh it does!!


:)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:57 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1788
Location:
Oasis
desolator144 wrote:
MrFudge wrote:
Sanjou wrote:
desolator144 wrote:
If U were on Venice I would kick your ass! I'm gonna have almost 6.8K hp when I'm your lvl too....and I'm pure int. You're a pathetic, weak, useless noob and pure int owns everything and everyone and their crappy builds.


almost 6.8k hp at 49 on pure int? .....I think not =/


yea whatttttttttt?

show me a pic of an int lvl 49 that can even break 4k hp.

4k? geeze that's easy. I have +4 int on all my gear but 1 piece and like +3-4 str on but one piece but at 49 I could put +5 on everything so that's about 10 x 5 +2 for the GDF so 52 extra str plus 200 HP x 3 from the top, chest, and legs and you get about +1640 and i dunno why I even added that up cuz I have no idea and no way of calculating how much HP a pure int at 49 has as a base to start with but I bet it's 3400ish so there ya go.


7D is when you get 5 str\int on stuff. 7D starts at 52 and chest is 57, but wait...im sure you already knew that :roll: . At your pace, you only have another 4 years to go 8)

How much INT? Char builder, simple.

_________________
WTF Do All Those Stats Mean??? <--- CLICK ME NOW!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:09 pm 
Heaven_King wrote:
desolator144 wrote:
MrFudge wrote:
Sanjou wrote:
desolator144 wrote:
If U were on Venice I would kick your ass! I'm gonna have almost 6.8K hp when I'm your lvl too....and I'm pure int. You're a pathetic, weak, useless noob and pure int owns everything and everyone and their crappy builds.


almost 6.8k hp at 49 on pure int? .....I think not =/


yea whatttttttttt?

show me a pic of an int lvl 49 that can even break 4k hp.

4k? geeze that's easy. I have +4 int on all my gear but 1 piece and like +3-4 str on but one piece but at 49 I could put +5 on everything so that's about 10 x 5 +2 for the GDF so 52 extra str plus 200 HP x 3 from the top, chest, and legs and you get about +1640 and i dunno why I even added that up cuz I have no idea and no way of calculating how much HP a pure int at 49 has as a base to start with but I bet it's 3400ish so there ya go.



If tricycles came with grammar books, you'd know punctuation!

lol

Dude, don't be angry this is just a joke,
I bet your english is better then mine...



But that your build suks arse, oh it does!!


:)

heaven, u post ur pvp vid yet? im still waiting, its been 3~4 wks....


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:16 pm 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 354
Location:
Artist Corner
come kill me.



LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:22 pm 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 266
Location: cwb
shadowman20875 wrote:
Heaven_King wrote:
desolator144 wrote:
MrFudge wrote:
Sanjou wrote:
desolator144 wrote:
If U were on Venice I would kick your ass! I'm gonna have almost 6.8K hp when I'm your lvl too....and I'm pure int. You're a pathetic, weak, useless noob and pure int owns everything and everyone and their crappy builds.


almost 6.8k hp at 49 on pure int? .....I think not =/


yea whatttttttttt?

show me a pic of an int lvl 49 that can even break 4k hp.

4k? geeze that's easy. I have +4 int on all my gear but 1 piece and like +3-4 str on but one piece but at 49 I could put +5 on everything so that's about 10 x 5 +2 for the GDF so 52 extra str plus 200 HP x 3 from the top, chest, and legs and you get about +1640 and i dunno why I even added that up cuz I have no idea and no way of calculating how much HP a pure int at 49 has as a base to start with but I bet it's 3400ish so there ya go.



If tricycles came with grammar books, you'd know punctuation!

lol

Dude, don't be angry this is just a joke,
I bet your english is better then mine...



But that your build suks arse, oh it does!!


:)

heaven, u post ur pvp vid yet? im still waiting, its been 3~4 wks....



If you really wanna know ill tell ya...

I got my acc BLOCKED, yeah!!! (noooz)

But not for anyshit i did, im no farking botter...
It was chargeback.

Paypal FTW...

Now im waiting for my card statement to get some crazy number and send with my documents to paypal balls breaker in order to prove im the legit holder and all...
THEN i can get my acc back according to MorningDew herself.

Right after afford the damn Premium Ticket.... :(
Im glad i didn't clicked it to start... 8)

So once i got my acc back ill restart to lvl, rise my skills and stuff to develop that video...till there you wait, ok?

:)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:30 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 2639
Location: 4 hour jack sessions with stallowned
desolator144 wrote:
If U were on Venice I would kick your ass! I'm gonna have almost 6.8K hp when I'm your lvl too....and I'm pure int. You're a pathetic, weak, useless noob and pure int owns everything and everyone and their crappy builds.

Max hp of a level 49 pure int is around 3.5k hp...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:34 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2483
Location: Changing
iGod wrote:
DarkJackal wrote:
heroo wrote:
LMAO, at lvl 49 i killed lvl 55 pure str bowers :twisted: , i nuked my own llv 6.5k
thats almost all ur HP :D

I really doubt those were any decent archers then to be killed by an int 6 lvls lower >.>.

:roll: I killed a few lvl80 nukers when i was 66 :roll: :roll: :roll:

Well I know a lvl 52 nuker who beat lvl 68 glaiver.... seriously. Zerk ftw lol.

_________________
McCain, he (Barack Obama) said, will soon "be accusing me of being a secret communist because I shared my toys in kindergarten."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:35 pm 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4526
Location: Life.
PB_and_J wrote:
desolator144 wrote:
If U were on Venice I would kick your ass! I'm gonna have almost 6.8K hp when I'm your lvl too....and I'm pure int. You're a pathetic, weak, useless noob and pure int owns everything and everyone and their crappy builds.

Max hp of a level 49 pure int is around 3.5k hp...


Ignore him. He thinks that because his d5 gear is better than anyone elses that level, he is going to DOMINATE everything.
Thing is, he is so wrong.

_________________
Image
^Thanks 0l3n!
Gone. Never really gone, but never really here.
"If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FINALLY A Certified INT Killer =)
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:41 pm 
Casual Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 89
Location:
Greece
MrFudge wrote:
Image
:twisted: Anti-Devil Bow Steel :twisted:



Thats not a int killer This is :P
Image


REMEMBER 8 gap and insane damage
Image

BTW 9 gap ftw ^_^[/b]


Last edited by Arshalo on Wed May 30, 2007 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:45 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 22
Location:
Xian
dayum 10k ><

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:48 pm 
Casual Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 89
Location:
Greece
desolator144 wrote:
MrFudge wrote:
Sanjou wrote:
desolator144 wrote:
If U were on Venice I would kick your ass! I'm gonna have almost 6.8K hp when I'm your lvl too....and I'm pure int. You're a pathetic, weak, useless noob and pure int owns everything and everyone and their crappy builds.


almost 6.8k hp at 49 on pure int? .....I think not =/


yea whatttttttttt?

show me a pic of an int lvl 49 that can even break 4k hp.

4k? geeze that's easy. I have +4 int on all my gear but 1 piece and like +3-4 str on but one piece but at 49 I could put +5 on everything so that's about 10 x 5 +2 for the GDF so 52 extra str plus 200 HP x 3 from the top, chest, and legs and you get about +1640 and i dunno why I even added that up cuz I have no idea and no way of calculating how much HP a pure int at 49 has as a base to start with but I bet it's 3400ish so there ya go.



LOOOL 6k hp where you get that from my lvl 47 pure int only had 3.7k hp and i was missing like 2 str including weapon,armor,and acessorys max hp. soo max for your lvl owuld be like 4k


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:34 am 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5887
Location: www.youporn.com
desolator144 wrote:
If U were on Venice I would kick your ass! I'm gonna have almost 6.8K hp when I'm your lvl too....and I'm pure int. You're a pathetic, weak, useless noob and pure int owns everything and everyone and their crappy builds.



dude im ashamed to be pure int right now -.- I mean this dude is such a douche lol :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:50 am 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 2639
Location: 4 hour jack sessions with stallowned
lol just reading it again makes me really lol, he thinks he wil have the same hp as a pure str being pure int :roll:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:58 am 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5887
Location: www.youporn.com
PB_and_J wrote:
lol just reading it again makes me really lol, he thinks he wil have the same hp as a pure str being pure int :roll:



d000dz alchemy is so g00d and im so rich imma be like s0 awesum

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:50 am 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1016
Location: US
Fat_Smurf wrote:
desolator144 wrote:
If U were on Venice I would kick your ass! I'm gonna have almost 6.8K hp when I'm your lvl too....and I'm pure int. You're a pathetic, weak, useless noob and pure int owns everything and everyone and their crappy builds.



dude im ashamed to be pure int right now -.- I mean this dude is such a douche lol :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

lol jealous ppl amuse me. I'm strong and rich, get over it lol. At least I never lvl so I'm not some lvl 80 dick running around killing everyone with my kinda gear rofl.

Quote:
But that your build suks arse, oh it does!!

Ummmmmmmm nobody my lvl can kill me so I guess that means I win and my build is the best. It also lvls about second fastest. Last time I checked, 5 skill areas isn't "weak" lol

_________________
<<banned from SRF for disrespect of the mod team and rules violations. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:09 am 
Frequent Member
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1104
Quote:
But that your build suks arse, oh it does!!

Ummmmmmmm nobody my lvl can kill me so I guess that means I win and my build is the best. It also lvls about second fastest. Last time I checked, 5 skill areas isn't "weak" lol[/quote]

Video or it didnt happen

_________________
<<banned from SRF for rules violations. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:10 am 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5887
Location: www.youporn.com
desolator144 wrote:
Fat_Smurf wrote:
desolator144 wrote:
If U were on Venice I would kick your ass! I'm gonna have almost 6.8K hp when I'm your lvl too....and I'm pure int. You're a pathetic, weak, useless noob and pure int owns everything and everyone and their crappy builds.



dude im ashamed to be pure int right now -.- I mean this dude is such a douche lol :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

lol jealous ppl amuse me. I'm strong and rich, get over it lol. At least I never lvl so I'm not some lvl 80 dick running around killing everyone with my kinda gear rofl.

Quote:
But that your build suks arse, oh it does!!

Ummmmmmmm nobody my lvl can kill me so I guess that means I win and my build is the best. It also lvls about second fastest. Last time I checked, 5 skill areas isn't "weak" lol



lol 5 tree? wow gl for 90 cap... if you reach it... but yea at the speed you go you'll get it and mastery cap will be 5k so :S



oh and why should I be jealous of a dumb reseller? I can get all the money I want, it's easy to resell I made over 5m in guildwars form reselling. I made my first 30m in sro form reselling, but I rather grind then spend hours in town and pimp useless 5d stuff lmao...


oh and btw im undefeated against people my lvl yet and I can pick on up to lvl 58 so yeah.


oh and even if your the king of lvl 42 I still send you back to dw in 1 shot :)

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:16 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1788
Location:
Oasis
Nah, vids arent necessary. The only reason he kills everyone his level is because nobody wastes their time or money staying that level for more than a few weeks, let alone a few years like des has. If the time ever comes where he actually does level, he will realize he is just like any other int.

desolator144 wrote:
Last time I checked, 5 skill areas isn't "weak" lol


Right, not weak, just screwed :!:

_________________
WTF Do All Those Stats Mean??? <--- CLICK ME NOW!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:28 am 
Casual Member
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 81
Stop fighting meh any build can kill any build unless ur build is reallllllllly gimped :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:47 am 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1303
Location:
Babel
MrFudge wrote:
BrokenSaint wrote:
MrFudge, how many skills does it take to kill one mob your level? Was thinking of starting a bow char.


1 skill+arrow combo if crit. or sometimes just one crit will do. Different mobs have diff HP.

if i crit strongbow (which is rare cuz i almost never use it) i can take down an almost-red mob one hit. Not light orange, more of the darker orange ones.

and im using protector cuz mujigis were hurting my 5d garms, and cuz 6d garms are the worst looking in the game.

i have 6.8k hp cuz of my leet gears :D


yea i am switching to armor when i reach 6th degree garms

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:06 am 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4592
Location:
Off Topic
thecyborg wrote:
How the heck do you have 6800 HP :?


HP blues maybe? :?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group