Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: wtf with alchemy....
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:47 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5887
Location: www.youporn.com
ok I've been messing with my sword lately...

Image
so yea I made the +4, durability 100%, attack rating 100%,mag attack.


but the problem is with attack rating... ok I've used a ruby stone first, got it to 50% so I put a jade stone and got 100% blue but the 50% white go to 0... so I,m klike hum k it might be cause it go over this just by the blue... so I add like ton of ruby sotne for get the white back to a decent number... but I've suceeded around 10 in a row and it always get stuck at +16% it say change 188 (or something like this) :arrow: 188 like 10 time.... so I was wondering is there a certain cap on atack rating for a certian weapon? is 16% the max I can get?


and yea I need to get attack rating and crit back -_-

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Last edited by Fat_Smurf on Thu May 17, 2007 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:54 pm 
Casual Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 80
Location:
Redsea
Picture doesn't show ...

And 16% isn't the max you can get. It seems that the sword is just unlucky when it comes to changing the att. rating :banghead:

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:04 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5887
Location: www.youporn.com
RedHead wrote:
Picture doesn't show ...

And 16% isn't the max you can get. It seems that the sword is just unlucky when it comes to changing the att. rating :banghead:



fixed it... yea it was 50% before I added the blue one... but it go to 0% w/o assimilation so that's why I though there was a maximum since it' changed to 0% since the blue was stronger...

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:04 pm 
Common Member
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 128
U should use a critical stone too... crit 4 :S Bump it up to 9 at least...

_________________
<<banned from SRF for advertising and rules violations. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:05 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 5887
Location: www.youporn.com
blizz wrote:
U should use a critical stone too... crit 4 :S Bump it up to 9 at least...



yea it was crit 6 but i,m working on this guildies are saving challenge tab and penon drop all element I need ^^

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:07 pm 
Casual Member
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 52
sorry to say that, but im glad too see that premium users dont have 100% succes rate


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:23 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1788
Location:
Oasis
That looks just like the sword i bought yesterday for my alternate, lol. I +5'd it cause it already had an astral on it (astral at +3, lol, o well, bonus for me :D) and while trying to fix a few things i farked the mag attack (assim to 0%) and farked the mag reinf (0%). FINALLY got the mag attack to 61% and that assim the crit to 4, LOL.

Just keep at it, the only limit to anything is when it says 100% 8)

_________________
WTF Do All Those Stats Mean??? <--- CLICK ME NOW!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:59 am 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 385
Location: Where?
Speaking of alchemy.. I'm never going to try for +7 again. I was hoping that with $50, +7 would be a piece of cake. I was wrong:

Image
Couldn't even make it to +6...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:20 am 
Common Member
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 114
Welcome to the world of alchemy lol. That's exactly why I quit buying astrals is because it rips you off. It has to reduce your chances somehow so they can get money off of you. I've +5 my blade 4 times and it went +6.. repeat than it hit +7 no astrals. Than again.. it went 1-7. It's all random and all server choices.

_________________
The devil is only powerful because no one believes in his existence.
Server: Olympus
IGN: Inclusive - Retired until further notice.
Lvl: 79
Pure Str Blader / Nuker Proof
First: +7 SoS 8th Degree Blade
First: +7 SoSuN 8th Degree Blade
First blader to kill Lord Yarkan on Olympus
Image xtons lol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:11 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 773
Location:
Olympus
s0ulless wrote:
Welcome to the world of alchemy lol. That's exactly why I quit buying astrals is because it rips you off. It has to reduce your chances somehow so they can get money off of you. I've +5 my blade 4 times and it went +6.. repeat than it hit +7 no astrals. Than again.. it went 1-7. It's all random and all server choices.


i have made so many weapons +5 and +6 withoyt astral, +5 is usually like 4-5mil in elixirs and powders, but the odd time u get lucky like i did today, 42 sos glavie, 22mil, +4 first try...

+6 costed me like 12mil on a 72 sword, never made it to +7 after about 40mil and 3 times at +6


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:42 am 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 3281
Location:
Hercules
The magical reinfore is yucky.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:47 am 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 422
Location:
Oasis
I had the same problem before... i was so pisss so I keep trying and keep going non stop. used like 16 stone and 13 stone was a success but gave me 0% straight.... Finally, I quit and waited like 2 days and try again. 81% FTW!!!!!!

_________________
Image

Image
"Remember, Action speaks louder than word."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:51 am 
Common Member
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 114
cool2fool wrote:
I had the same problem before... i was so pisss so I keep trying and keep going non stop. used like 16 stone and 13 stone was a success but gave me 0% straight.... Finally, I quit and waited like 2 days and try again. 81% FTW!!!!!!


Yea.. wait every 2 days. I figured out this with my +9 project. It seems that I am hitting +7 every two days without astrals. Luck? I don't know.. but I am just a bit crazy that's all. gnite all.

_________________
The devil is only powerful because no one believes in his existence.
Server: Olympus
IGN: Inclusive - Retired until further notice.
Lvl: 79
Pure Str Blader / Nuker Proof
First: +7 SoS 8th Degree Blade
First: +7 SoSuN 8th Degree Blade
First blader to kill Lord Yarkan on Olympus
Image xtons lol


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group