Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Do you drop stuff when jobbing?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:13 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1509
Location: There
noob question :)

If you die on a job is there a chance that you will lost stuff from your inventory??

because I like to carry some good weapons with me when I am jobbing I so I can switch according to situation.

I am afriad that if I get killed I'll drop something expensive for people to pick up :(

_________________
Image
Big thx to MasterKojito for making my sig
RuYi wrote:
Guys, I think we should promote destructionmama to Captain Obvious. :3
Image


Last edited by destructionmama on Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:15 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3182
Location:
Babel
I've seen thieves drop their 1mil suits before.. ahaha.

Same with hunters. it's extremely rare though. Uber, uber, uber rare.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:15 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1236
Location:
Off Topic
that would be pretty f'ed up, im not an expert at jobbing but i dont think its true

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:15 pm 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 287
Location:
Troy
nope, so dun worry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:16 pm 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3293
Location: WV, USA
its true you can i've drop 5000 void rondos before when i was low lvl and someone picked it up :x

the odds that you will drop something are the same odds that you will drop something if you die while grinding so basically the odds of it happening are the same as the odds you get an sosun

_________________
Image


Last edited by Disconn3cted on Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:16 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1509
Location: There
Itonami wrote:
I've seen thieves drop their 1mil suits before.. ahaha.

Same with hunters. it's extremely rare though. Uber, uber, uber rare.


unlucky stuff tend to happen to me most of the time :( so is it only dropping suits? or anything in the inventory have a chance of dropping?

you don't drop stuff you are wearing right?

_________________
Image
Big thx to MasterKojito for making my sig
RuYi wrote:
Guys, I think we should promote destructionmama to Captain Obvious. :3
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:18 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 2191
Location:
Babel
u can drop ur suit?! never heard of that or seen it :?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:19 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1509
Location: There
Ya it happened to me b4 when I was in really really low level I got the cheap thief suit and I was grinding and got killed, then it dropped :banghead: somebody picked it up :(

_________________
Image
Big thx to MasterKojito for making my sig
RuYi wrote:
Guys, I think we should promote destructionmama to Captain Obvious. :3
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:20 pm 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3293
Location: WV, USA
destructionmama wrote:
Itonami wrote:
I've seen thieves drop their 1mil suits before.. ahaha.

Same with hunters. it's extremely rare though. Uber, uber, uber rare.


unlucky stuff tend to happen to me most of the time :( so is it only dropping suits? or anything in the inventory have a chance of dropping?

you don't drop stuff you are wearing right?


you dont drop weapons or gold that is it

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:21 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3182
Location:
Babel
you know how likely you are to drop stuff when you murder? it's about 1/500th of a chance

_________________
<<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:24 pm 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3293
Location: WV, USA
Itonami wrote:
you know how likely you are to drop stuff when you murder? it's about 1/500th of a chance


when you are murder its about 1/3

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:36 pm 
Casual Member
Offline

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 76
I dropped my amillion gold Hunter suit a while back when i was rapped my some lvl 80 with mercs.

But i never dropped anything else while jobbing, and i do it alot.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for remaking a banned account. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:40 pm 
Casual Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 75
Location: Belgium
The funny thing is that I've never dropped anything in murderer status so far, but that I dropped 3 things in a row while dying normally.
And yeh, I've dropped some pots while jobbing as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:22 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 568
Location:
Babel
actually there is about a 3/10 chance of you dropping somthing when you die in any situation exept pvping but with jobbing, grinding and etc you do have a chance of losing somthing i have lost items ranging from pots - sos

_________________
Image
known by
all gms hated equally _GM_Dumbass(80) i
m_a_bot(29) im_euro_bot(42) and the new
guy not yet pmed by a gm a_bot(20)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:23 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1509
Location: There
so does that mean its easier to drop stuff when you are dying from a mob then actualyl dropping stuff when you are thiefing?

_________________
Image
Big thx to MasterKojito for making my sig
RuYi wrote:
Guys, I think we should promote destructionmama to Captain Obvious. :3
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:26 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 673
Location:
Babel
destructionmama wrote:
so does that mean its easier to drop stuff when you are dying from a mob then actualyl dropping stuff when you are thiefing?

When i died from a monster i droped my theif suit but i never dropped anything ever again. Its rare you shouldnt even have to be worried about it.

_________________
Farming 421,920 for 90 cap.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:53 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 6119
Location: A den~
I heard you can, but I dunno for sure, I don't really think it is other then being wanted and dropping your job suit.

I can at least say that since I have played the game form day one I have never dropped anything from dieing while jobbing, thats almost 2 years, and I go hunting alot >.> lol.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:12 pm 
Site Contributor
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 3606
Location:
Guildwars2
You can drop your suit, and weapons and stuff in your inventory. Very rare, but it can happen. That is how I got my lvl 64 +3 buff bow. Also I saw my guildie die and he dropped his 42 spear in his inv. Funny as hell.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:41 am 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3604
Location:
Venus
Disconn3cted wrote:
destructionmama wrote:
Itonami wrote:
I've seen thieves drop their 1mil suits before.. ahaha.

Same with hunters. it's extremely rare though. Uber, uber, uber rare.


unlucky stuff tend to happen to me most of the time :( so is it only dropping suits? or anything in the inventory have a chance of dropping?

you don't drop stuff you are wearing right?


you dont drop weapons or gold that is it



i got a plus 3 sword from some one dieing..... from what i've seen anything in your invetory can drop, but equiped won't (if murderer even equiped drops, i lost a plus 4 chest i made, i murdered the guy because he wouldn't pay the 5k gold he said he would for a res....... though i did make him log off, it was really funny not sure it was worth the loss of the armor)

but if you are going jobbing then leave anything you arn't willing to drop in storage

_________________
Image
A man once said, "Fear is contagious". So then the same must hold true for courage.
The Roar of a Crowd begins with one man.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:43 am 
Common Member
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 188
there is a rare (VERY VERY VERY RARE) possibility that you can drop something in ur inventory while dieing on the job

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:14 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1872
Location:
Venice
Yes you can drop items during a jobwar. One of my friends dropped his lvl 64+7 SOS shield and my other friend dropped his 1mil thief suit (the one he was wearing) lol.

_________________
Image
Thanks deep.in for the cute sig! :)
Chinese-[LaDyX | 7X | STR nuker | Godlike_]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:39 am 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1094
Location: XE
if your trading sure the goods will drop if thieves owned you!!!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:52 am 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 609
Location:
Xian
as a thief, when you are wanted and you get killed, you will get a penalty. If you get killed while having a penalty, then you CAN drop your suit. I can tell from my own experience. For hunters or traders, i dont know.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group