|
|
Silkroad Online
|
|
Silkroad Forums
|
|
Affiliates
|



|
|
View unanswered posts | View active topics
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 23 posts ] |
|
| Author |
Message |
|
destructionmama
|
Post subject: Do you drop stuff when jobbing? Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:13 pm |
|
| Loyal Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 1509 Location: There
|
noob question
If you die on a job is there a chance that you will lost stuff from your inventory??
because I like to carry some good weapons with me when I am jobbing I so I can switch according to situation.
I am afriad that if I get killed I'll drop something expensive for people to pick up 
_________________
 Big thx to MasterKojito for making my sig
RuYi wrote: Guys, I think we should promote destructionmama to Captain Obvious. :3
Last edited by destructionmama on Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Itonami
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:15 pm |
|
| Banned User |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 3182 Location:
|
|
I've seen thieves drop their 1mil suits before.. ahaha.
Same with hunters. it's extremely rare though. Uber, uber, uber rare.
_________________ <<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
maxietheboss
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:15 pm |
|
| Frequent Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 1236 Location:
|
|
that would be pretty f'ed up, im not an expert at jobbing but i dont think its true
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Disconn3cted
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:16 pm |
|
| Veteran Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 3293 Location: WV, USA
|
its true you can i've drop 5000 void rondos before when i was low lvl and someone picked it up
the odds that you will drop something are the same odds that you will drop something if you die while grinding so basically the odds of it happening are the same as the odds you get an sosun
_________________
Last edited by Disconn3cted on Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
destructionmama
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:16 pm |
|
| Loyal Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 1509 Location: There
|
Itonami wrote: I've seen thieves drop their 1mil suits before.. ahaha.
Same with hunters. it's extremely rare though. Uber, uber, uber rare.
unlucky stuff tend to happen to me most of the time  so is it only dropping suits? or anything in the inventory have a chance of dropping?
you don't drop stuff you are wearing right?
_________________
 Big thx to MasterKojito for making my sig
RuYi wrote: Guys, I think we should promote destructionmama to Captain Obvious. :3
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
destructionmama
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:19 pm |
|
| Loyal Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 1509 Location: There
|
Ya it happened to me b4 when I was in really really low level I got the cheap thief suit and I was grinding and got killed, then it dropped  somebody picked it up 
_________________
 Big thx to MasterKojito for making my sig
RuYi wrote: Guys, I think we should promote destructionmama to Captain Obvious. :3
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Disconn3cted
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:20 pm |
|
| Veteran Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 3293 Location: WV, USA
|
destructionmama wrote: Itonami wrote: I've seen thieves drop their 1mil suits before.. ahaha.
Same with hunters. it's extremely rare though. Uber, uber, uber rare. unlucky stuff tend to happen to me most of the time  so is it only dropping suits? or anything in the inventory have a chance of dropping? you don't drop stuff you are wearing right?
you dont drop weapons or gold that is it
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Itonami
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:21 pm |
|
| Banned User |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 3182 Location:
|
|
you know how likely you are to drop stuff when you murder? it's about 1/500th of a chance
_________________ <<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Disconn3cted
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:24 pm |
|
| Veteran Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 3293 Location: WV, USA
|
Itonami wrote: you know how likely you are to drop stuff when you murder? it's about 1/500th of a chance
when you are murder its about 1/3
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Pwnage5050
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:36 pm |
|
| Casual Member |
 |
Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 76
|
|
I dropped my amillion gold Hunter suit a while back when i was rapped my some lvl 80 with mercs.
But i never dropped anything else while jobbing, and i do it alot.
_________________ <<banned from SRF for remaking a banned account. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Nijushiho
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:40 pm |
|
| Casual Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 75 Location: Belgium
|
|
The funny thing is that I've never dropped anything in murderer status so far, but that I dropped 3 things in a row while dying normally.
And yeh, I've dropped some pots while jobbing as well.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
im_a_bot
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:22 pm |
|
| Active Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 568 Location:
|
|
actually there is about a 3/10 chance of you dropping somthing when you die in any situation exept pvping but with jobbing, grinding and etc you do have a chance of losing somthing i have lost items ranging from pots - sos
_________________
known by
all gms hated equally _GM_Dumbass(80) i
m_a_bot(29) im_euro_bot(42) and the new
guy not yet pmed by a gm a_bot(20)
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
destructionmama
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:23 pm |
|
| Loyal Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 1509 Location: There
|
|
so does that mean its easier to drop stuff when you are dying from a mob then actualyl dropping stuff when you are thiefing?
_________________
 Big thx to MasterKojito for making my sig
RuYi wrote: Guys, I think we should promote destructionmama to Captain Obvious. :3
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PiiNoY
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:26 pm |
|
| Banned User |
 |
 |
Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 673 Location:
|
destructionmama wrote: so does that mean its easier to drop stuff when you are dying from a mob then actualyl dropping stuff when you are thiefing?
When i died from a monster i droped my theif suit but i never dropped anything ever again. Its rare you shouldnt even have to be worried about it.
_________________ Farming 421,920 for 90 cap.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
DarkJackal
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:53 pm |
|
| Elite Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 6119 Location: A den~
|
|
I heard you can, but I dunno for sure, I don't really think it is other then being wanted and dropping your job suit.
I can at least say that since I have played the game form day one I have never dropped anything from dieing while jobbing, thats almost 2 years, and I go hunting alot >.> lol.
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Avalanche
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:12 pm |
|
| Site Contributor |
 |
 |
Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 3606 Location:
|
|
You can drop your suit, and weapons and stuff in your inventory. Very rare, but it can happen. That is how I got my lvl 64 +3 buff bow. Also I saw my guildie die and he dropped his 42 spear in his inv. Funny as hell.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
foudre
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:41 am |
|
| Veteran Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 3604 Location:
|
Disconn3cted wrote: destructionmama wrote: Itonami wrote: I've seen thieves drop their 1mil suits before.. ahaha.
Same with hunters. it's extremely rare though. Uber, uber, uber rare. unlucky stuff tend to happen to me most of the time  so is it only dropping suits? or anything in the inventory have a chance of dropping? you don't drop stuff you are wearing right? you dont drop weapons or gold that is it
i got a plus 3 sword from some one dieing..... from what i've seen anything in your invetory can drop, but equiped won't (if murderer even equiped drops, i lost a plus 4 chest i made, i murdered the guy because he wouldn't pay the 5k gold he said he would for a res....... though i did make him log off, it was really funny not sure it was worth the loss of the armor)
but if you are going jobbing then leave anything you arn't willing to drop in storage
_________________
 A man once said, "Fear is contagious". So then the same must hold true for courage. The Roar of a Crowd begins with one man.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
sunmoon
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:43 am |
|
| Common Member |
 |
Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 188
|
|
there is a rare (VERY VERY VERY RARE) possibility that you can drop something in ur inventory while dieing on the job
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
vindicated01
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:39 am |
|
| Frequent Member |
 |
 |
Joined: May 2007 Posts: 1094 Location: XE
|
|
if your trading sure the goods will drop if thieves owned you!!!
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
DrunkiMunki
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:52 am |
|
| Banned User |
 |
Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 609 Location:
|
|
as a thief, when you are wanted and you get killed, you will get a penalty. If you get killed while having a penalty, then you CAN drop your suit. I can tell from my own experience. For hunters or traders, i dont know.
_________________ <<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 23 posts ] |
|
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|