Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: what happened?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:31 pm 
Loyal Member

this is the only server in the Guilds and Clans section that has no new post or at least a reply from older posts..

tell me did SG ban u all or everyone here left?

Please click and help me with my little game. Don't worry it's not a link to a virus filled site or anything harmful. It's just like those links to help a little dragon grow thingie.

http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=184584

Post subject: Re: what happened?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:14 pm 

I am still here and check this everyday.. but just like in game it is like a ghost town.. no one responds.. no one can log on without a GT so no new players :( only those players that are die hards are left if feels like.

Name: Propofol lvl 87 Cleric/bard
Server: Venus
Guild: Ninjitsu

daily montra: All because you can does not mean you should![code][/code]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:18 pm 
Advanced Member

Yep, what he said. Also, I can't post here on [AoW]ForLife cause I don't have an avatar :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:33 pm 
Veteran Member

Most went to Venus. a few trying to pretend they are legit again :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:50 am 

You wouldn't be talking about a few people from your own guild and union would ya?? :P

And btw, Happy Birthday Pacific!! It was in fact 1 year ago to the day that the server was opened :) Has changed quite a bit but thats the way things go.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:14 am 
Veteran Member

Dont know of any one beside xiao going over, and she doesnt bot. I meant more like you.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:06 pm 
Loyal Member

nah i'm asking everyone.. hey just remembered it was feb 20 last year when pacific opened..

happy bday pacific and also happy bday to _RED_ and all characters made during the opening of pacific...

Please click and help me with my little game. Don't worry it's not a link to a virus filled site or anything harmful. It's just like those links to help a little dragon grow thingie.

http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=184584

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:16 pm 

HTVHitokiri wrote:
Dont know of any one beside xiao going over, and she doesnt bot. I meant more like you.

Oh right.. because we all know my husband bots and surely that must mean I do the same. Grow up tom, I'm sorry I dumped you but don't judge me by my associations.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:37 pm 
Veteran Member

lol. more like seperate people saw you at different times botting or following bot tracks. You and your husband can be the ugly trolls you are and do as you wish, really doesnt matter to me. But aren't you a tad tired of bullshitting everywhere and still playing legit, giving your Miss America speaches of Hoping for a botless forum as well as world peace? Make the place have one less bot and leave the forum.

and please dont make me laugh about the you dumping me thing. I still throw up in my mouth a little when I see the real picture of you, not that fake one you put on all the forums you went to pretending to be your cousin. I dont know if I have been happier since that ugly part of my life was over. Well, besides before I met you.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:45 pm 
Advanced Member

Come on baby
Dont fear the reaper
Come and take my hand
Dont fear the reaper
Baby we'll be able to fly!
Don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your maaaaan!

Good song that. Nice way to celebrate Pacific's birthday :) . *Goes to table, pretends its a drum set and starts drumming out Don't Fear the Reaper*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:14 pm 
Banned User

Of all the legits to suspect for botting from the old days Lia isnt one of them. If she did bot then she was very shit at it.

And you flaming her in the mannor that you have Hito shows nothing other than that you havent moved on from the past. You should leave your personal life out of your post as it does nothing but harm your arguaments.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:59 pm 
Veteran Member

Sure back then thats very true, she would have to be a shitty botter. But since you were absent or not as active on Pacific, things have changed sadly for many many legits and the already small legit population has shrunk even more so. its been in the last month or two since SD was dropped and when she returned. If she was the one I was speaking of and only her, and I felt like starting shit, I would have been more specific in my first post. But I think its as pointless as any of the unbacked up posts in the exposed botter sections, it'll go into a flame war like now, be killed off by a mod eventually. But first it tries to insinuate that my guild or union were the ones who bot, then tries to act as though im so heart broken for not being with it anymore which I almost laughed from.

I dont really care of harming my arguements, I dont need to convince her of what she does. However she will never admit anything either way, she can lie with ease and live the lie to the point where she almost believes it. Just like she pretended for so long with her fake pictures on here and other places, just like she even pretends her real middle name is ophelia, how could acting as though she is still legit like she was be difficult?

I never would have expected her as you said from all old legits to end up being one just like I wouldnt expect a lot of the old legits who ended up being one, its disappointing.

I dont at all act as though me flaming her is mature or right, or anything like that. And it doesnt matter what people believe my intentions for doing so are. But I can't stand someone being fake, parading around and acting as though they are so strongly supportive of the movement against bots on the forum when they do it themself.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:23 pm 
ok guys now don't get all personal.

if you have proof of people botting, post it in this section.
if you don't have proof, don't bother accusing. saves us the work
of locking threads and posting texts like this one right here.

topicstarter wants to know why almost nobody posts in this section?
i'm beginning to understand why. don't let this happen again, i don't
wanna have to copy+paste this text.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]