I hate Olympus! Best offer i got so far is a full 5th degree sos set and a level 41 wolf!...well there has been others but that one was the one that made me laugh.
_________________ <<banned from SRF for the sale of digital items. -SG>>
This is the shield I use when I get KDed BTW its +5 now... first 100% stat I have ever gotten from a stone. This shieldhas been good apart from when +ing, the br was 10 when I got it and after about 20 stones whent to 18. the phys def was 0 and after only about 6 stones whent straight to 100%. the mag def was the reason why I bought the shield actualy so I could go afk shot periods while farming in the nachals.
I will post a screen of my spear when my comp is back up and working
_________________ <<banned from SRF for moderator disrespect. -SG>>
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum