Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: WC3 Help Please
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:22 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 688
Location: Canada
Hi guys, I broke my ankle today by playing basketball and so I'm gonna stay at home for a while. I thought I would install Warcraft 3 on my pc and play some dota (and other maps which I can't remember now :P ).

I have the CD-keys (original + expansion) which I bought long time ago, but my problem is that I don't have the CDs anymore, so I can't install the game.

I was wondering if anyone could post a site where I can download the files to install WC3 or if you have any other better idea, please post it.

Thanks in advance.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WC3 Help Please
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:59 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 854
Location:
Off Topic
uhmmm.. try contacting blizzard and explain to them your situation and see if they might replace it or suggest something else

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WC3 Help Please
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:22 am 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 7129
Location:
Venus
try piratebay or mininova torrent sites

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WC3 Help Please
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:20 am 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3425
Location:
Off Topic
Morgoth wrote:
uhmmm.. try contacting blizzard and explain to them your situation and see if they might replace it or suggest something else


TOloseGT wrote:
try piratebay or mininova torrent sites


yall to late, he already gots a torrent

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WC3 Help Please
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:35 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 688
Location: Canada
Thanks guys. X-law already helped me last night. I downloaded Azureus and I have downloaded WC3 overnight (just woke up).

The thing now is... I have the WC3 files (1.3Gb space), but I don't know how to install them :? . I guess I have to burn the files into a CD first, cus they can't be installled directly??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WC3 Help Please
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:46 am 
Forum God
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 8834
Location: Age of Wushu
if it's an *.iso file, use deamon tool to mount that image.
If it's a simple file with the exe, just run setup.exe or autoplay.exe

_________________
Playing Age of Wushu, dota IMBA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WC3 Help Please
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:09 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 688
Location: Canada
thanks Silo. just downloaded daemon tools and mounted the files. Now i'm installing them :D

EDIT: Oh YES!, I'm playing now :D . BTW, anyone playing dota @ bnet West or East? If this encorauge you, I have played dota before and I was pretty good at it, especially with Pudge and Potm (not bragging :P ).

what's your IGN?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WC3 Help Please
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:11 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1784
Location: Where Ever You Might Be
TOloseGT wrote:
try piratebay or mininova torrent sites

piratebay FTW!!!!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WC3 Help Please
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:53 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 2005
Location:
Off Topic
Damn my W3 no battlenet 4 me.

Damn u illegal w3 :(

_________________
Image
Sacchin wrote:
The dickatry is spreading around on srf faster then the flu.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WC3 Help Please
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:54 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 262
Location:
Venice
iv played wc3 if you want a friend or someone online talk to badger101 send them an invite im sure they will become your friend :p and they can host btw

_________________
<<banned from SRF for proof of botting. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WC3 Help Please
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:39 pm 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3425
Location:
Off Topic
theblindarcher wrote:
TOloseGT wrote:
try piratebay or mininova torrent sites

piratebay FTW!!!!


isohunt is better

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WC3 Help Please
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:23 am 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4049
Location: Magic
shabowsdawn wrote:
iv played wc3 if you want a friend or someone online talk to badger101 send them an invite im sure they will become your friend :p and they can host btw


........lol badger101 sounds like a name that someone thinks of in 10 seconds and kinda goes along with your avy -.- wounder if its you maybe i should install wc3 again and bother them/you :o

OT if you need help to host try following this guide 1.go to google 2. type how to froward a router 3.first link go to guides 4. click Port Forwarding Guides by Router 5. just put in your router 6. select warcraft III

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group