Post subject: Ingame pictures of 9deg weapon - xbow
Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:12 pm
Banned User
Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 355 Location:
Does anyone have pictures of 9 deg weapons, but ingame pictures. I saw this picture of 9 deg xbow but on this picture you cant see how weapon is gona really look. So if anyone have picures please post it.
Post subject: Re: Ingame pictures of 9deg weapon - xbow
Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Forum Legend
Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 7363 Location: N/A
salmissra wrote:
but the best looking BOW is still the 10D one....so damn nice ;P
Yea I like the structure,but no the texture/color to much. Although It's still #1 for bows for me. What I love is the Spear. And Glaive, although it resemble 4thd too much I think.
Post subject: Re: Ingame pictures of 9deg weapon - xbow
Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:42 pm
Frequent Member
Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 1487 Location:
brentonsbbe359 wrote:
salmissra wrote:
but the best looking BOW is still the 10D one....so damn nice ;P
+1 haha for my bow i'm prolly gonna keep my 8D bow till i get to 10D because the 9D bow is so ugly.
lol i was thinking of that too...but your dmg is gonna sux . just get a sox 9d ^_^ it'll help make you feel better.
Blackdragon6 wrote:
salmissra wrote:
but the best looking BOW is still the 10D one....so damn nice ;P
Yea I like the structure,but no the texture/color to much. Although It's still #1 for bows for me. What I love is the Spear. And Glaive, although it resemble 4thd too much I think.
yea i like the 9d blade, glavie only >.<. the bow is kinda ugly with that color, the spear isn't quite as nice as the 8d one (my fav. spear) and the sword is just sad
_________________ Kali -- 51 wizard/cleric Amumu -- 24 bard/cleric
Post subject: Re: Ingame pictures of 9deg weapon - xbow
Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:54 pm
Loyal Member
Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 1921 Location: http://goo.gl/Lfwa
salmissra wrote:
brentonsbbe359 wrote:
salmissra wrote:
but the best looking BOW is still the 10D one....so damn nice ;P
+1 haha for my bow i'm prolly gonna keep my 8D bow till i get to 10D because the 9D bow is so ugly.
lol i was thinking of that too...but your dmg is gonna sux . just get a sox 9d ^_^ it'll help make you feel better.
Blackdragon6 wrote:
salmissra wrote:
but the best looking BOW is still the 10D one....so damn nice ;P
Yea I like the structure,but no the texture/color to much. Although It's still #1 for bows for me. What I love is the Spear. And Glaive, although it resemble 4thd too much I think.
yea i like the 9d blade, glavie only >.<. the bow is kinda ugly with that color, the spear isn't quite as nice as the 8d one (my fav. spear) and the sword is just sad
Post subject: Re: Ingame pictures of 9deg weapon - xbow
Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:01 pm
Banned User
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 2615 Location: I poopid :o
salmissra wrote:
brentonsbbe359 wrote:
salmissra wrote:
but the best looking BOW is still the 10D one....so damn nice ;P
+1 haha for my bow i'm prolly gonna keep my 8D bow till i get to 10D because the 9D bow is so ugly.
lol i was thinking of that too...but your dmg is gonna sux . just get a sox 9d ^_^ it'll help make you feel better.
Blackdragon6 wrote:
salmissra wrote:
but the best looking BOW is still the 10D one....so damn nice ;P
Yea I like the structure,but no the texture/color to much. Although It's still #1 for bows for me. What I love is the Spear. And Glaive, although it resemble 4thd too much I think.
yea i like the 9d blade, glavie only >.<. the bow is kinda ugly with that color, the spear isn't quite as nice as the 8d one (my fav. spear) and the sword is just sad
i agree that the 8D spear is aweeeeeesome! i havn't seen a spear as cool as that ever but the 9D sword is cool.
X4rd4S wrote:
brentonsbbe359 wrote:
the 10D xbow looks like a cardboard box this one looks like lil better, but your right they all do look pritty boring.
Post subject: Re: Ingame pictures of 9deg weapon - xbow
Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:20 am
Active Member
Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 598 Location:
salmissra wrote:
but the best looking BOW is still the 10D one....so damn nice ;P
In my opinion 10D bow looks gay .
I want to launch a criting bomb to my opponent, not a flower. Then we have the 9D thats really ugly so if I have to choose the look I will choose D8 bow for ever ^^.
_________________ Latest addition Now that I kill them all I can rest in peace ^^
Post subject: Re: Ingame pictures of 9deg weapon - xbow
Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:29 am
Active Member
Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 768 Location: Right behind you
tomiotar wrote:
salmissra wrote:
but the best looking BOW is still the 10D one....so damn nice ;P
In my opinion 10D bow looks gay .
I want to launch a criting bomb to my opponent, not a flower. Then we have the 9D thats really ugly so if I have to choose the look I will choose D8 bow for ever ^^.
LMAO 9D and 10D bows look pretty lame, well 10D looks gay. 7D and 8D bows looks much better.
9D xbow is a beautifull killing machine.... i cant wait to use it
_________________
Last edited by NobleHunter on Sat May 17, 2008 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 14 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum