Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Murdered for being gay
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:20 pm 
Banned User

Stephanus wrote:
Doh... hypocrites.
This murder was written on the forehead of Larry.
If you are living in a society, and start acting strange(like Larry in eyes of a common male/female). You lose your worth as an equal member of the society.
So you have to take heart, coz this will be waiting for you and thats as sure as the sun goes up and down in a day.

This is entirely the shcoolstaff's responsiblity. To let this happen.
Ignorance, stupidity, and in the end hypocrites are crying for human rights. Flawless.

*claps*

I agree that its part of the school reponsibility too since they saw it everyday and they didnt bother, even one teacher supported him, but its part of his fault too, he was bullying other kids

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:23 pm 
Forum God

straight on gay
black on black
asian on hispanix
white on everybody

Crime happens. Larry is just another human whos time came to an end

woutR wrote:
Squirt, you're a genius when it comes to raping women.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:24 pm 
Ex-Staff

He didn't bully anyone. They mocked him for being gay so he said things like; "you're cute", "nice ass". Things that would make most straight dudes in middle school too uncomfortable to do anything about it. Well except for that kid that killed him with no remorse. What I want to know is where he got the gun from.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:25 pm 

thats jacked up. have you read the story that a girl's mindset was born in a guys body. that might have happened to him but he didnt know it.

and plus that is fcked. imagine if a gay guy did that to a straight guy. we would all be dead.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:31 pm 
Banned User

Barotix wrote:
He didn't bully anyone. They mocked him for being gay so he said things like; "you're cute", "nice ass". Things that would make most straight dudes in middle school too uncomfortable to do anything about it. Well except for that kid that killed him with no remorse. What I want to know is where he got the gun from.

probably his dad had one

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:31 pm 
Ex-Staff

Asteroid wrote:
thats jacked up. have you read the story that a girl's mindset was born in a guys body. that might have happened to him but he didnt know it.

and plus that is fcked. imagine if a gay guy did that to a straight guy. we would all be dead.

They're called homosexuals. The whole nature vs nurture thing is hilarious. So this Canadian doctor wanted to prove that Nurture > Nature (AKA) people are made gay not born gay. So some kid (a dude) is raised like a female. Deep inside he knew something was wrong. Once he realized what this psychiatrist and his parents had been doing to him (raising him as a female), he went "crazy" and eventually committed suicide. It caused some serious mental defects and it's a nice argument to bring up against the nurture-fags that think people choose to be homo.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:32 pm 
Forum God

Isn't it odd that he has a Name thats "Larry King" and he gets murdered?
That name is perfect for movies and stuff.

Why be sad this shit happens everyday.

woutR wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:34 pm 
Ex-Staff

Squirt wrote:

Life goes on. The media doesn't report things that happen often. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:35 pm 
Banned User

Squirt wrote:

Doesn't mean it hav ta become a daily thing and that no one rlly cares anymore about who gets murdered

I want you to know that you're the only thing that makes this life so beautiful

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:37 pm 
Forum God

SidiousX wrote:
Squirt wrote:

Doesn't mean it hav ta become a daily thing and that no one rlly cares anymore about who gets murdered

But what if these things didn't happen? An over-populated world is what you get.

woutR wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:38 pm 
Ex-Staff

Squirt wrote:
SidiousX wrote:
Squirt wrote:

But what if these things didn't happen? An over-populated world is what you get.

The media doesn't report things that happen often.

Number of people born > number of people dying. Thanks a lot medicine. =]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:41 pm 
Banned User

SidiousX wrote:
Squirt wrote:

tuach puassy,s.a nigi :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:46 pm 

Barotix wrote:
Asteroid wrote:

They're called homosexuals. The whole nature vs nurture thing is hilarious. So this Canadian doctor wanted to prove that Nurture > Nature (AKA) people are made gay not born gay. So some kid (a dude) is raised like a female. Deep inside he knew something was wrong. Once he realized what this psychiatrist and his parents had been doing to him (raising him as a female), he went "crazy" and eventually committed suicide. It caused some serious mental defects and it's a nice argument to bring up against the nurture-fags that think people choose to be homo.

yeah. some people just dont understand.

My psychology teacher told me that there is a test going on in canada, where a group of homosexuals both genders and is asked the question, "is someone else in your family homosexual like an uncle, aunt, your parents" so far all of them said yes. so they trying to come up with a conclusion and said its genetic and cant be changed.

they are saying being gay you cant choose
while being bisexual you can choose.

so its basically a mystery we will never know but some people just blow things out of proportion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:54 pm 
Forum God

Thats a big waste of money when the world is going into a energy crisis. fu** the research if their gay their gay no more questions. There are bigger things in this world than a guy who pretends he has a vagina. yes i'm being mean and so what? nobody told you to be a homo hun. Suck it you you get no sympathy from me.

woutR wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:04 pm 
Banned User

Twist wrote:
SidiousX wrote:
Squirt wrote:

tuach puassy,s.a nigi :)

Who are u? O_o

Dun tell me ur the tach puassy guy LOL... still scary why u know my ign :shock:

but w/e im famous everyone knows it 8)

I want you to know that you're the only thing that makes this life so beautiful

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:20 pm 
Forum Legend

Barotix wrote:
America, the country where individual liberties are thrown out the window for so called liberties based on ethnic background, sex, sexual orientation, and age.

But cross the border out of America and suddenly you're in perfect fantasy world where such things could never happen. The sky is blue and the grass is green and everyone jerks each other off, right?

Get out of here with that shit.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:26 pm 
Addicted Member

Reise wrote:
Barotix wrote:
America, the country where individual liberties are thrown out the window for so called liberties based on ethnic background, sex, sexual orientation, and age.

But cross the border out of America and suddenly you're in perfect fantasy world where such things could never happen. The sky is blue and the grass is green and everyone jerks each other off, right?

WOOT!

You dont see this much in america
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=97526

:)
But as soon as "american" news are posted, people flip. LoL

----------------------------------------------
xFire: blurred1
Steam: l33chie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:31 pm 
Advanced Member

+1 I agree with Ted and Barotrix, that kid had no reason what so ever or any justification for killing. My school has gays, we even have a Gay Straight Alliance club, the only time fights happen here is between schools, and the asians who get pissed after a Breakdance battle, or between immature freshmans.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:39 pm 
Ex-Staff

Reise wrote:
Barotix wrote:

No. Fail. I never implied the world outside America was any better. That was a direct criticism of American politics. If you can't handle my minor criticism of the so called American melting pot then press the neat back button on your browser. Have we not allowed racism, discrimination, and bigotry to breed by adding sub-categories to human rights? My criticism is true whether you like it or not. Realize every country is open to criticism and don't QQ when I criticize America. Maybe you misunderstood my post. What I should have said is:

America: We don't have individual civil rights and liberties. We have minority rights, women's rights, and homosexual rights. Sorry for not sugar-coating my comments well enough for you. Am I not allowed to criticize my country harshly? Is it so wrong to point out flaws in our republic? I have all the right to criticize America independently (without including) other countries. I did not compare and contrast. It was exclusively targeted at something I see in our country that I disagree with. I guess taking my post out of context makes it easy to get upset.

Quote:
America, the country where individual liberties are thrown out the window for so called liberties based on ethnic background, sex, sexual orientation, and age. The perpetuation of bigotry, discrimination, and "racism" FTW.

I justified my statement.

Last edited by Barotix on Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:46 pm 
Forum Legend

Barotix wrote:
No. Fail. I never implied the world outside America was any better.

Uh, what?

Barotix wrote:
America, the country where individual liberties are thrown out the window for so called liberties based on ethnic background, sex, sexual orientation, and age. The perpetuation of bigotry, discrimination, and "racism" FTW.

How does that not imply the world outside America is better? **** you for trying to turn this around. You know what you wrote.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:48 pm 
Ex-Staff

Reise wrote:
Barotix wrote:
No. Fail. I never implied the world outside America was any better.

Uh, what?

Barotix wrote:

How does that not imply the world outside America is better? **** you for trying to turn this around. You know what you wrote.

Indeed I know what I wrote and that was never my goal. It didn't even cross my mind that it could be taken that way but once again you read one part and post:

Quote:
America: We don't have individual civil rights and liberties. We have minority rights, women's rights, and homosexual rights. Sorry for not sugar-coating my comments well enough for you. Am I not allowed to criticize my country harshly? Is it so wrong to point out flaws in our republic? I have all the right to criticize America independently (without including) other countries.

Stop getting all worked up. As if our republic is immune of criticism. I will criticize where criticism is warranted. I am by all means Pro-American.

To dumb it down:
Our idea that dividing civil rights based on ethnic background, sex, and sexual orientation will bring unity and conformity among Americans is incorrect. It does the exact opposite by bringing divisions within communities, it allows racism to grow, it allows bigotry to breed, and it gives discrimination it's much needed fuel. THAT IS WHAT I WAS POINTING OUT. Go QQ elsewhere.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:10 pm 
Chronicle Writer

Barotix wrote:
Asteroid wrote:

no thats called gender misidentification. at least it is at a younger age. Homosexuality is a perfectly healthy male who likes other males not a man who has the mind of a woman. The difference starts from the sexual drive not the mind in homosexuality. like i said b4 anyone who pulls the "he had it coming so its ok" is just masking their own homophobia because that excuse can be used to a variety of situations including 9/11 and columbine...then again i can't forget the makority of you are 13-16 year old boys, this is stupid, im done here...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:17 pm 
Ex-Staff

Quote:
gender misidentification.

I thought that only happens during puberty. What about homosexual (males&females) that want to be the opposite sex. A lot of them report it being a life or death situation. Similar to the Canadian test in which the subject killed himself. Are they suffering from gender misidentification as well?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:25 pm 
Banned User

Easy_Lady wrote:
Quote:
At 8:30 a.m., a half hour into class, Brandon quietly stood up. Then, without anyone's noticing, he removed a handgun that he had somehow sneaked to school, aimed it at Larry's head, and fired a single shot. Boldrin, who was across the room looking at another student's work, spun around. "Brandon, what the hell are you doing!" she screamed. Brandon fired at Larry a second time, tossed the gun on the ground and calmly walked through the classroom door.

dayum thats some hardcore shit :shock:

The first time I read that I laughed, hard. Hard and long tbh.

anyway, I'm not going to say 'oh, what a tragedy! This could have been prevented' blah blah, it isn't a tragedy. The kid was an idiot, did he deserve to die? Probably not, but I personally am not going to feel sorry about it.

Who the fuc.k does that, in school of all places. Just as bad as emo **** or goths, if you don't want attention or harm brought to yourself then get a fuc.king grip and dress normally. If you can't say something constructive or interesting, don't say anything at all. Wait til after school is out to do whatever you want if it makes you happy.
In my school they would've kicked him out made him go home until he got a new look, they've sent girls home for having spaghetti straps on ffs, school isn't the place for this shit.

No, I'm not prejudice against gays either. I have two friends, one male and one female who are bisexual, good for them. If the guy went to school like that I'd kick his ass myself before someone else did.
btw, having a bisexual friend whom is female is sooo nice, just thought I'd add that in here ;-).

Guess I'll contradict myself a little here but, I don't know if they were born that way.. don't really care either, if they are born that way.. that would also mean that pedophiles are born that way also wouldn't it?
That's a scary thought imo. I'd like baro to comment on this if he would.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:30 pm 
Elite Member

Even if we were all identical clones of each other, in every aspect, we'd still hate everyone and cause chaos/destruction.

Its inevitable when large amounts of people are in the mix, IMO.

My own personal conclusion to why people commit such things is:

Man hates Man.

The end.

Last edited by Draquish on Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:30 pm 
Ex-Staff

I'm pretty sure pedophiles make the conscious decision to sleep with children. Why? It's usually a mental defect that causes the initial attraction but that doesn't mean one must act on it. People are still doing research on matters like that. "What makes a pedophile have sex with children, what makes a killer kill without remorse, and where did I put my car keys?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:37 pm 
Elite Member

Dude, whatever turns you on. May someone explain to me the benefits of finding out if homosexuality is genetic or not? I'm partly masochist. Does it mean its passed down from my family who used to get severely beaten as kids?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:45 pm 
Ex-Staff

Draquish wrote:
Dude, whatever turns you on. May someone explain to me the benefits of finding out if homosexuality is genetic or not? I'm partly masochist. Does it mean its passed down from my family who used to get severely beaten as kids?

Nature VS Nurture. There are two types of Psychologist. The first one attributes everything to nature and the second believes society is to blame. Proving homosexuality is biological gives the nature enthusiast "one-up" over the nurture enthusiast. So far the nurture enthusiast have failed where the nature enthusiast have done nothing but succeed. You gain certain traits from parents but my belief likes to attribute both nature and nurture: (Personal Opinion coming) Nature gives you the blue-prints, nurture then tells you if it's ok to use the blue-prints. (/Personal Opinion)

It also clears any societal misconceptions that comes with the belief that being homosexual is a choice. Engaging in homosexual acts is the choice, being homosexual is not.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:49 pm 
Forum Legend

Barotix wrote:
Indeed I know what I wrote and that was never my goal. It didn't even cross my mind that it could be taken that way but once again you read one part and post:

Quote:
America: We don't have individual civil rights and liberties. We have minority rights, women's rights, and homosexual rights. Sorry for not sugar-coating my comments well enough for you. Am I not allowed to criticize my country harshly? Is it so wrong to point out flaws in our republic? I have all the right to criticize America independently (without including) other countries.

Stop getting all worked up. As if our republic is immune of criticism. I will criticize where criticism is warranted. I am by all means Pro-American.

To dumb it down:
Our idea that dividing civil rights based on ethnic background, sex, and sexual orientation will bring unity and conformity among Americans is incorrect. It does the exact opposite by bringing divisions within communities, it allows racism to grow, it allows bigotry to breed, and it gives discrimination it's much needed fuel. THAT IS WHAT I WAS POINTING OUT. Go QQ elsewhere.

Barotix it would be easier to comprehend what the hell you're trying to do to cover your mistake if you formed a complete post the FIRST time you made it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:55 pm 
Ex-Staff

Reise wrote:
Barotix wrote:

Quote:

To dumb it down:

Barotix it would be easier to comprehend what the hell you're trying to do to cover your mistake if you formed a complete post the FIRST time you made it.

I did form a complete post the first time. It was short and to the point. What was there not to comprehend?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next