Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Guess what is happening [ANSWER REVEALED]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:03 am 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 3053
Location: A place far far away
Guy 1: Can we do it in a place like this?

Girl: Yes, the location doesn't matter. I like this place. So, please do it here.

Guy 1: This is my first time... I can't be sure that I won't hurt you...

Girl: It's okay, as long as it's you, I can take the pain.

Guy 1: ... Okay, turn around.

Guy 1: Ready?

Girl: Wait, it's better like this...

Guy 1: But your back is...

Girl: Insert it into my back, like this...

Guy 1: I got it, here it goes...

Girl: [Girl moans] Ah, ouch! It's okay! ... Push it all the way ... Ow... Ow...

Guy 1: There! It's in all the way.

Girl: Thank you. PLease... can we stay like this.. for a little while...

Guy 1: You have to go through this painful procedure every three months?

Girl: I have no choice. I want to live. Thank you... for doing it. I'm glad you did it for me.

Guy 1: I'm sorry, I', not that good at these things. I must've been painful.

Girl: No, not especially. You made me happy.

...

Girl: I can feel your thoughts, you made me so happy.

Girl: I... want you to... do it for me... again... next time...




Answer at bottom








































Answer:
Holo wrote:
It's like an opening scene from a game.
Someone posted this on another game forum with the youtube video.

Source: http://spikedhumor.com/articles/171720/ ... Maybe.html dubbed with female voice


Last edited by user on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess what is happening [NOT SUITABLE 4 MINORS]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:11 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4926
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Anal?

_________________

Image



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess what is happening [NOT SUITABLE 4 MINORS]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:13 am 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1060
Location:
Off Topic
He pulled up her pants that were size 2 and she's suppose to be a size 40?

_________________
Image

ecSRO Highest Damage Contest v1.1


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess what is happening [NOT SUITABLE 4 MINORS]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:14 am 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 5607
Location: darkroot garden
Sounds like someone putting an anal suppository in for someone?

_________________
Image
<3
0len


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess what is happening [NOT SUITABLE 4 MINORS]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:17 am 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3425
Location:
Off Topic
Yeah, i think it's anal.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess what is happening [NOT SUITABLE 4 MINORS]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:21 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 610
Location: BG
It would not be interesting if its just the anal... :wink:

_________________
Image

JacksColon wrote:
yes, but which one do you think enjoys taking it in the ass? that's the ultimate question and deciding factor for me :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess what is happening [NOT SUITABLE 4 MINORS]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:42 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 601
Location:
Venus
X-Lax wrote:
Yeah, i think it's anal.

user wrote:
Guy 1: You have to go through this painful procedure every three months?

Girl: I have no choice. I want to live. Thank you... for doing it. I'm glad you did it for me.

You need anal every three months in order to live ? I don't think so :)
My guess would be that it is something like an injection.

ps: why is the guy named "Guy 1" ? Looks kinda strange.

_________________
IGN: SirSparhawk
Spoiler!

SOX Drops:
Spoiler!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess what is happening [NOT SUITABLE 4 MINORS]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:58 am 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 5607
Location: darkroot garden
I dont think someone would want to leave a syringe in them.


Just post the answer... :banghead:

_________________
Image
<3
0len


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess what is happening [NOT SUITABLE 4 MINORS]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:32 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 820
Location:
Leagueoflegends
lumbar puncture


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess what is happening [NOT SUITABLE 4 MINORS]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:57 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 601
Location:
Venus
Razorhead wrote:

nah I don't think so.

_________________
IGN: SirSparhawk
Spoiler!

SOX Drops:
Spoiler!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess what is happening [NOT SUITABLE 4 MINORS]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:56 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 175
Location: h8TERZONA
It's like an opening scene from a game.
Someone posted this on another game forum with the youtube video.

_________________
Image

BEAT DOWN CITY


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess what is happening [NOT SUITABLE 4 MINORS]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:05 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 176
Location: bot accusation country
My very professional guess would be a bonemarrow transplantation :P


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group