Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Troy dead?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:48 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 186
Location:
Troy
Lately troy been slow .. nothing but just fort. war... Troy dead now?!

_________________
Image
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them,
And they flew..."
-  Guillaume Apollinaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Troy dead?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:32 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1338
Location:
Troy
nah just ppl r busy this time of the year

_________________
                              Image
                      "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone."
                                      |Achilles990|7x| Hybird Int S/s|Heavens*MyrTitan|
                                      |Neoptolemus|39|Warrior/Harp|Myrmidons*MyrKnight|


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Troy dead?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:36 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 4
Location:
Troy
troy prepares for hybernation


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Troy dead?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:43 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 141
Location:
Troy
[SK]Naur wrote:
troy prepares for hybernation

Time to quit and wait for next event or next legend =(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Troy dead?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:29 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 203
Location: Fuxing everywhere!
Trojan wrote:
[SK]Naur wrote:
troy prepares for hybernation

Time to quit and wait for next event or next legend =(

or make new chars! :D

_________________
Image
Server: Troy
Character: WetPanties
Guild: Image [eXe*MSI]
BIGASS Truck Rentals Here!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Troy dead?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:59 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 565
Location:
Troy
troy's been dead since the viets left.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Troy dead?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:52 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 13
Location: United Kingdom
troy sux atm

no one wants to do anything

and its impossible to sell things via word

all the stupid spam bots


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Troy dead?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:54 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 203
Location: Fuxing everywhere!
davybsafc wrote:
troy sux atm

no one wants to do anything

and its impossible to sell things via word

all the stupid spam bots

the spam bot issue is rampant on all servers.. as far as no one wanting to do anything, its been that way on Troy for over a year now. Since mid-80 cap, actually.

_________________
Image
Server: Troy
Character: WetPanties
Guild: Image [eXe*MSI]
BIGASS Truck Rentals Here!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Troy dead?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:00 pm 
Addicted Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2587
Location: OTL&OG
we aint dead >:| we are just made off 70% botters who dont like srf, 29% botters who do like srf xD and 1% legits :love:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Troy dead?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:53 am 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 161
Location: España!!!
nycxfool wrote:
troy's been dead since the viets left.

Not really troy's been on life support since euro update, dead since 90 cap.
Occasionally there is a "job war" in which hunters(usuallly immo union) either leave or come with a personal healer for every person fighting.

_________________
Image
Image
ImageImage
Image
Campeones Ole!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Troy dead?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:22 am 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 141
Location:
Troy
LillDev!l wrote:
we aint dead >:| we are just made off 70% botters who dont like srf, 29% botters who do like srf xD and 1% legits :love:

Lol botter :)

We're made of 70% who don't like srf, 15% who got banned (for good and silly reasons), 10% who don't make sense, 4% who actually post, 1% who make sense.

As on server, me and my friend thief daily, we barely come across *big trades* like bak when immo was fortkeepers. It basically sux, wonder if next fortwar there will be any action...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Troy dead?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:47 am 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 261
Location:
Troy
KneeGrow wrote:
nycxfool wrote:
troy's been dead since the viets left.

Not really troy's been on life support since euro update, dead since 90 cap.
Occasionally there is a "job war" in which hunters(usuallly immo union) either leave or come with a personal healer for every person fighting.


Dont drag immo union into everything lol. Your guild aint that great either, If you are winninig u bring bards... if you are losing you bring bards.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Troy dead?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:39 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 203
Location: Fuxing everywhere!
fortroy wrote:
...If you are winninig u bring bards... if you are losing you bring bards.

If you are losing, you bring unsuited healers/buffers/ressers... I'd say if you were winning.. but you never are.

_________________
Image
Server: Troy
Character: WetPanties
Guild: Image [eXe*MSI]
BIGASS Truck Rentals Here!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Troy dead?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:49 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 161
Location: España!!!
fortroy wrote:
Dont drag immo union into everything lol. Your guild aint that great either, If you are winninig u bring bards... if you are losing you bring bards.


Yes we do bring bards and sit them, but we don't enslave people into tracing us and buffing us.
The reason I dragged immo is because it is true, less I would not say it.

_________________
Image
Image
ImageImage
Image
Campeones Ole!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Troy dead?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:54 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 1147
Location:
Troy
YES

_________________
<< banned for proof of botting. -cin >>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Troy dead?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:07 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1580
Location:
Azteca
KneeGrow wrote:
fortroy wrote:
Dont drag immo union into everything lol. Your guild aint that great either, If you are winninig u bring bards... if you are losing you bring bards.


Yes we do bring bards and sit them, but we don't enslave people into tracing us and buffing us.
The reason I dragged immo is because it is true, less I would not say it.


sum1 has to multiclient to bring the bards.... and i dont think there is a reason why someone would make a character just to sit and do nothing.... if i didnt know better id say ur botters.....

_________________
ImageImage
i love you magisuns thx for the sig


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Troy dead?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:53 pm 
Frequent Member
Offline

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1130
Location:   
M3K0S wrote:
KneeGrow wrote:
fortroy wrote:
Dont drag immo union into everything lol. Your guild aint that great either, If you are winninig u bring bards... if you are losing you bring bards.


Yes we do bring bards and sit them, but we don't enslave people into tracing us and buffing us.
The reason I dragged immo is because it is true, less I would not say it.


sum1 has to multiclient to bring the bards.... and i dont think there is a reason why someone would make a character just to sit and do nothing.... if i didnt know better id say ur botters.....



ding ding ding!

i logged in a few days ago...i saw 2 pt's? of bards at dw south uncaped and in 1D gear with 70+ bard skills...same goes for outside clerics


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Troy dead?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:29 am 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1338
Location:
Troy
Let see if this 100caps will awake Troy from the dead!!

_________________
                              Image
                      "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone."
                                      |Achilles990|7x| Hybird Int S/s|Heavens*MyrTitan|
                                      |Neoptolemus|39|Warrior/Harp|Myrmidons*MyrKnight|


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Troy dead?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:38 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 155
Location:
Troy
its just sad to see the current situation in DW. I mean, most of the guilds hate each other TN Union hates Truva, Truva hates SoulKeepers and TN, Soulkeepers hates Truva and TN and as soon as some ppl of these guilds are meeting each other in PvP or Job, they start to kill each other instantly. Truva reached, in my opinion, the top of the peak because since a while they are never without outside bards and clerics and warriors in pvp. Theres always a little group of them instantly, maximum buffed just to piss off ppl and as soon u get on the same lvl with them (i mean concerning to buffs) and u really PWN them xD they start crying and please for stop.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Troy dead?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:18 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1338
Location:
Troy
Troy Drama( in other words dead ).

_________________
                              Image
                      "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone."
                                      |Achilles990|7x| Hybird Int S/s|Heavens*MyrTitan|
                                      |Neoptolemus|39|Warrior/Harp|Myrmidons*MyrKnight|


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Troy dead?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:15 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 690
Location:
Troy
JezZ wrote:
its just sad to see the current situation in DW. I mean, most of the guilds hate each other TN Union hates Truva, Truva hates SoulKeepers and TN, Soulkeepers hates Truva and TN and as soon as some ppl of these guilds are meeting each other in PvP or Job, they start to kill each other instantly. Truva reached, in my opinion, the top of the peak because since a while they are never without outside bards and clerics and warriors in pvp. Theres always a little group of them instantly, maximum buffed just to piss off ppl and as soon u get on the same lvl with them (i mean concerning to buffs) and u really PWN them xD they start crying and please for stop.

Image

we do the same bot fail most of the time :D we arent so addicted :D

_________________
currently: inactive - [•••••]
[ironic]Joymax has the best events.[/ironic]
Image
by Zanti
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Troy dead?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:17 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1157
Location: What's wrong with dreams ?
Nah, Troy isn't dead, nerver was ~


Jolin

_________________
Image

"Every person has 1000 wishes, a cancer patient only has one: to get better."

]


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group