I lol'd at this. That game looks pretty cool regardless of sex content.
_________________
XemnasXD wrote:
also im not going to stop calling him a cosmic douche, anyone that knows everything about everything, then creates you knowing full you won't end up following the rules he's made up for you, then punishes you for all eternity for it....come on...thats just being a d*ck.
whatever she likes to do or is into, give her that.
ex. this girl i like, i gave her weed ... we smoked it together and then saw some kid movie in 3D ... it was freakin awesome.
For another girls birthday i took her to the skating ring. i knew she didnt like to skate but she knew that i wanted to skate with her and she thought it was cute. so we went. then i took her to get some ice cream.
Rate her on a scale of 1 to 10 on how much you want to go out with her.
7 or higher = necklace 4 or higher = pillow 1 or higher = money 0 = condom
lol, but seriously
Haha
evilpeta wrote:
some of you may think a single bday present shouldn't be that much of a deal. but it really is. if you put effort on a really nice present, especially one that YOU made, it will definitely make her feel special. you may not be interested in her 'romance-wise' like said before, but you are interested in her friend-wise.
a gift card is something i would give to a person i barely knew and showed signs of friendship. but it is definitely not a choice if you already know her for 2 years! you want to be good friends, so show her that you care about her and give her a goddam framed photo! .. or something along those lines.
don't be a lazy ass, don't take the easy way out, make an impression! an impression as a friend! a little talk while giving her the present would be sweet too. like saying how cool she has been for the past 2 years, and how you consider her one of your best friends and blabla. doesn't hurt to show a little affection!
she will hug you, and most likely keep that picture in her room! think about that if she ignores you or anything like that then she isn't really worth having as a friend.
omg
Haha your awesome. This is kind of what I was thinking, a gift card seems lame tbh. Not sure if I'm going to do the picture thing though, I'm not like REAL REAL good friends with her. But she's cool and I enjoy talking to her. ON the Friendship scale we're probably somewhere around 6ish. So a picture of us together might be a little bit to much IMO. *shrugs*
Kirkaldi wrote:
Get her some chocolate.
That seems more like a valentines day gift to your girl friend or something
the thing about pictures is you can have one for every ocassion. to show love, to show friendship of any scale, to show hate. anything. as you didn't explain very well how attached you are to the girl i assumed best scenarios, that you've hanged out before, and you're very good friends. so if you're a "6-ish" friend to her, you might want to look for a group photo, and not just a "you and her" photo. also, if you know her for a whooping two years you must have SOME kind of idea of what she likes. what is her favorite teddy bear (or 'stuffed animal', idk how it's called in english). try to find out what she likes, or likes to do. getting to know what a person likes or likes to do it's the type of conversation you can reach within 10 minutes meeting a new person, you've known her 2 YEARS! you must know SOMEthing!
It's not so much that I don't know what she likes. It's that I'm not sure what I should give her.
Little more backround info: We go to the same school *It's a meet once a week tutorial*, we've taken Spanish 1 and 2 together. We both get along with each other pretty well, we'll talk a few times here and there during school and other school related shenanigans. But I don't see her much outside of school since she lives like an hour away and I don't have my license *Insurance is a bitch = [*. We'll be going to the same school for the next 2 years until I graduate from highschool, I'll be getting my license within the next few months so that I'll be able to do more stuff with people from my school. Like her.
I've used this trick on girlfriends in the past, but it can be adapted to suit a friend. Make a coupon book. For my girlfriends I'd have a coupon for a free backrub, or a hand-cooked dinner in, or a bubble bath with music, roses, and candles, and other things like that, but you might want to tone it down. It's perfect for girlfriends because it shows you are thinking about their needs and that you put effort into their gift.
I've used this trick on girlfriends in the past, but it can be adapted to suit a friend. Make a coupon book. For my girlfriends I'd have a coupon for a free backrub, or a hand-cooked dinner in, or a bubble bath with music, roses, and candles, and other things like that, but you might want to tone it down. It's perfect for girlfriends because it shows you are thinking about their needs and that you put effort into their gift.
This is probably the most creative thing I've heard so far. Well done sir
Just keep it like the size of those McDonald's coupon books that you get spammed into your mail, like 4" wide by 2".
As for ideas I can't think of anything which isn't romantic. Backrub or foot massage maybe? Girls dig those, but they might be a more romantic idea than what you're looking for. Think about what you do; are you a singer? Coupon for a song. Have a car? Free ride somewhere. Anything; it's the thought that counts...
Just keep it like the size of those McDonald's coupon books that you get spammed into your mail, like 4" wide by 2".
As for ideas I can't think of anything which isn't romantic. Backrub or foot massage maybe? Girls dig those, but they might be a more romantic idea than what you're looking for. Think about what you do; are you a singer? Coupon for a song. Have a car? Free ride somewhere. Anything; it's the thought that counts...
ask her out to the movies, or go grab a burger with her, casual stuff for a casual classroom friend. doesn't have to be WHILE at the party right? if you do go out with her that would be a huge plus, get to know her!
details details details, girls love them. after the movie or burger or w/e, give her something. example: what about the Spanish classes? ever thought about writing her a bday letter in spanish? Hallmark has nice cards in which you can put pictures in, write a nice phrase on it and draw some stuff, like a bday hat over her head! some balloons and stuff. Spanish is my first language, so if you need help there. im your man!
although, kinda hard that you don't have a car... ouch. makes my whole post pointless hehe.
offtopic: are you REALLY not into this girl? lol thinking of romantic stuff, i would definitely sing her a romantic spanish song.
I friendzone myself all the time; it's when you know you won't get along with the person in a "more than friends" relationship. Or you are just not attracted to them to put it bluntly.
Users browsing this forum: PinzaimalRen and 14 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum