Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:49 am 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 8
Location: Aruba
Pure Str Bladers 110 Cap


Allright, so this is my very first guide EVER. I'm new to SRF. So give some feedbacks, negative feedbacks also welcome :)
So this is a guide about PURE STR BLADER 110CAP, i decided to make one cause i couldnt find any xD
Information in here aren't pulled outa the air, they are based on facts and experience of being a blader since 80cap. I tried almost all possible build for blader, except DUAL blader. But remember most of this is MY opinion. Oh and this guide is mostly for pvp. U'll see why.


For the noobies

Options

Ok so 110 bicheon and 110 fire is set already, if you don't know why u should look at a few more guides. So for a 3th skill three the options are: Dual(another weapon), light, cold and force. In this guide im gonna discuss about light, cold and force. Then move more into cold vs force.

What will make a great blader?(any build for that matter)
1. Great gear
2. Great weapon
3. Full Farmed

These 3 points are the base to having a godly char, no matter the build. Point 1 and 2 either requires u to have allot of gold, or being lucky(drops). Point 3 is up to you, i won't explain how to farm, there is a guide already for that. Make sure whites on yourgear are 41%+ and ur good. SoX wouldn't hurt either ;)

So ur a PURE STR, so all stat into STR.

Light
:nowant:
My opinion, light for STR is pretty useless. THERE I SAID IT!
Allright here is a little about light for STR: Extra damage on imbue(buff), phantom crap(dash), speed, parry increase(passive and buff)
I had light once when i was a nab, and for PVE its MONEYWISE good, just cause u dont have to buy speed pots, but i dont mind buying them so w.e. Extra damage on imbue wasn't rly waw, and the dash never used it.
Ok so the PR "is very important" but u can replace that with whites on ur gear. My PR on my gear is 60%-80% so im good.

So u see how point 1 and having gold helps?

But if you really want light, this guide is not for you.
Lets move on.

Now for the real deal.


Ice

Blader who go ice, are the worst nightmare for warrios and rouges, even with extreme/desperate noobs u can tank them.
110ice gives around 400+ defence (passive+buff).
And lets not forget about snow, which is helpfull against those super warrior crits and noob LT wizzards.
Another usefull skill in cold series i used to use is the icewall, against warriors when your HP is low, just use icewall to absorb a DD and your hp goes up ;) it's really smart but gotta time it right.
Ok so at 110 the new ice defence buff gives you 237 phys def increase, and plus the passive which im not sure how much its gonna be, but for sure 210+ so thats already 437 phys defence!! And being a blader you have at 110 amazing defence from iron castle shield around 2000+ phys def(ithink), and also wearing a shield, now you see why you would be any STR build their worst nightmare? THERE IS YOUR AMAZING PHYS DEFENCE WITH ICE. So if you think parry from light is gonna give you that much defence, then....yeaa...no comments. :slap: :palm:

Force
:dope: 8)
Ok so force is a great tree, except it is useless against a cleric, so that means you cannot debuff a FF cleric. BUT in my experience like i said i tried all possible builds for blader, and in the past few months i had no 3th skill tree, so only BICH and FIRE and i still raped, euro and chins char STR and INT. What i am trying to say is against a cleric your only gonna use BICH and FIRE which isn't a big deal, well for me it isn't cause ive been 2 tree's for a while now. For those that do not know how it works(correct me if im wrong), your debuffs has to be higher than holy spell lv's. And pvp'ing a same lv cleric it will always be the same. So a Lv10 debuff cannot debuff a holyspell with Lv10 resist, only a Lv9 resist or lower. And a FF cleric will always have same Lv resist.
Ok so that's that, now with force 110 you get debuff for: parry reduce, attack rating reduce, Lv11 decay, Lv11 weaken, Lv11 impotent, Lv11 division and Lv11 stun. The chances you land them are 80%chance, and don't forget as a blader you get debuff and stun outa chains also 20%+. So the chance you debuff someone(noholyspell) is pretty big. Now as a PURE STR you will not believe the damage you hit with bleed+decay+division. ITS AMAZING 8)
Force offers more things, you can heal yourself, heal others, cure yourself, cure others, ress etc. The cures are very helpfull in pvp's also.
You have those people who say, yea force is useless cause you can just pill them away, but if you play smart u can still land the good ones cause the pills takes time to regenerate and you have so many ways to add them.
For those who say they want light for the speed to save gold, the purification pills are very expensive also, and being force you don't need to buy them. So that is another benefit, saves gold just like light.
With impotent the damage you recieve is allot less from STR and INT, so defence plays a factor also.
Now lets talk about stun. Holyspell does not work for stun. Here is a story, i was pvping a warrior the other day, very good warrior weapon switch in a blink of an eye and heals fast. Now i took out 30k of his HP in 2 shots (2critshots) now he switched so fast and healed that his HP went back 100%. Now imagin if i had stun whenever i want, i could have stunned him for 5 sec so he couldn't switch or heal, and that would be enough time for another 10k hit. So stun can be usefull to delay heals and KD them in my point of view. Also stun+heal could be a usefull survival skill, use your head on that one. So force comes in handy everywhere! And do not forget bladers also have stun with the 100 chain. The difference is that Force stun is on command. :yay: :roll:

But some people refuse to go with force, and if you are one of those people there isn't much to think about..GO ICE.


Well that's Ice VS Force.



Force/Ice
Now i thought of another build that i have no experience of or ever seen.
Using Cold and Force at 110, you would have 90 force and 20 ice.
Cuase i know a few people who cannot go without atleast lv1 snow. And at ice 20 u get Lv1 snow. And you still have all the debuff of force except STUN. So you are replacing STUN with SNOW. It's a possible build, but has to be 110 to try it out. Use your imagination on this one. You will have Lv9 debuff, which is still able to debuff anyone without cleric just like Lv11 debuffs. And you still have occasionally stun from chain just not on command.

Final builds:
110 Bicheon
110 Fire
110 Ice

110 Bicheon
110 Fire
110 Force

110 Bicheon
110 Fire
90 Force
20 Ice


This is my first guide xD i hope it was usefull if not, then w.e :P :wink:
If i forgot anything or you have any question, let me know (idk how though since i dont know how this forum works )
Been a blader since 80 cap came out. PEACE!! 8)


_________________
D.Blader


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:14 am 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 354
Location:
Zszc
Guide needs pictures, PvP tips, what skills to get, SP requirements, etc. Take a look at other guides to see what theirs are like.

_________________
Image
Thank you Kraq for the signature ^^


Enchant ~ Lvl 3x ~ Pure Int Spear ~ PornFlakes


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:31 am 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 8
Location: Aruba
Memories wrote:
Guide needs pictures, PvP tips, what skills to get, SP requirements, etc. Take a look at other guides to see what theirs are like.


Allright, well later when i wake up i will update PvP tips, and maybe what skills to add.
Oh and i don't know how to add pics...anything else? :)

_________________
D.Blader


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:28 pm 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 41
Location: Germany
when u take force u have to get it to lvl 110.
no debuff will land when ur force tree and ur debuffs are to low .those 80% go for the same degree.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:17 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 79
Location: Philippines
Hmmp.. I just read your guide thoroughly coz I'm levelling my Blader now who has 2.3mil sp from Ongs. Now I'm level 70 and still confused on where should I go with my build. I like Bladers alot so I'm finding good guides around.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:16 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 79
Location: Philippines
Well, my current build is: Bicheon - Fire - Light so it seems your guide is not for me as you said. :)

Nevertheless, here are my points on why I choose Light instead of Force. Btw, Fire is my magical buff instead of Light.

1. Money-wise effective (as you mentioned) . Not all the time that I can join parties with Bards (even ignored in most cases because I'm Chinese) so I need constant speed when grinding without spending much gold for drug. Well, have to admit, although I have grass walk, I'm buying it often when I need more speed than my buff (e.g Jobbing).

2. Character mobility. Ghost Walk - you called it "phantom crap".. I don't think so. In terms of character mobility, this is the skill you wanna have, isn't it? This might be the essence of having the Lighting force, you are fast than anybody else. Oh I almost forgot, you're build is mostly for PvP. Then this skill might be helpful in some cases like:
- you are dying in some occassions then you can dash yourself out from trouble
- you are fighting with archers who spams KB then dash yourself in to do your damage
- you are out-numbered in wars then use dash to keep yourself away from trouble
- you are chasing enemies then drug + dash might give you the advantage.
Both survival and engaging in battle, this skill is a gift.

3. Parry Ratio - simple! add it with your gears with 41% extra. Hmmp..I hate Math. hehe


Anyway, this is for me until I'm thinking of switching build like following your guide maybe. Peace. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:15 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 8
Location: Aruba
SkorpioN555 wrote:
when u take force u have to get it to lvl 110.
no debuff will land when ur force tree and ur debuffs are to low .those 80% go for the same degree.


Well i actually tested this out before i wrote the guide so i don't write nonesense, and i think i can safely say your wrong, you can and will land debuff LV 9 on a 11D. If you don't believe me, go test it. :)

_________________
D.Blader


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:24 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 8
Location: Aruba
reyvenb wrote:
Well, my current build is: Bicheon - Fire - Light so it seems your guide is not for me as you said. :)

Nevertheless, here are my points on why I choose Light instead of Force. Btw, Fire is my magical buff instead of Light.

1. Money-wise effective (as you mentioned) . Not all the time that I can join parties with Bards (even ignored in most cases because I'm Chinese) so I need constant speed when grinding without spending much gold for drug. Well, have to admit, although I have grass walk, I'm buying it often when I need more speed than my buff (e.g Jobbing).

2. Character mobility. Ghost Walk - you called it "phantom crap".. I don't think so. In terms of character mobility, this is the skill you wanna have, isn't it? This might be the essence of having the Lighting force, you are fast than anybody else. Oh I almost forgot, you're build is mostly for PvP. Then this skill might be helpful in some cases like:
- you are dying in some occassions then you can dash yourself out from trouble
- you are fighting with archers who spams KB then dash yourself in to do your damage
- you are out-numbered in wars then use dash to keep yourself away from trouble
- you are chasing enemies then drug + dash might give you the advantage.
Both survival and engaging in battle, this skill is a gift.

3. Parry Ratio - simple! add it with your gears with 41% extra. Hmmp..I hate Math. hehe


Anyway, this is for me until I'm thinking of switching build like following your guide maybe. Peace. :)


Wow, well i like your point of view, but it's not for me. I had it once, never used it. And most of the time in job war your in party with a cleric. But like i said, in pvp i started saving allot of money when i stopped buying the pills. And in some cases when someone else debuffs you, it can end bad :) And if you go ice, if your ever in any trouble, one simple click snow shield is up, and before you know it your hp is going up. And if your in big trouble, a higher lv snow like 50%+ will help. Like in FTW going for the gates, where you don't need skills, so don't need mp.
And my parry on my gear is amazing, so maybe thats why i don't look at it like you do, but if light tickles your pickles, you go for it! No problem there, just not my thing.

Is it a good guide in general though? :)

_________________
D.Blader


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:00 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 79
Location: Philippines
Demonblader wrote:

Wow, well i like your point of view, but it's not for me. I had it once, never used it. And most of the time in job war your in party with a cleric. But like i said, in pvp i started saving allot of money when i stopped buying the pills. And in some cases when someone else debuffs you, it can end bad :) And if you go ice, if your ever in any trouble, one simple click snow shield is up, and before you know it your hp is going up. And if your in big trouble, a higher lv snow like 50%+ will help. Like in FTW going for the gates, where you don't need skills, so don't need mp.
And my parry on my gear is amazing, so maybe thats why i don't look at it like you do, but if light tickles your pickles, you go for it! No problem there, just not my thing.

Is it a good guide in general though? :)


Thanks. hehe. But yes, I totally understand your guide as a whole though no image involved :sohappy: . Reading is more important that just looking at it because of the image. haha..

Back to your guide, FW is just once every 2 weeks, I don't think it is wise to get that high % for Snow Shield for that reason. Moreover, high level snow shield for pure str can only bring your self to trouble instead. You're a close range char so probably you will be a tank and would took alot of damage than anyone else. Having that % of snow would only make you unable to do your thing coz of drained mana especially against high hitting Euros. Between 20-30% is suitable I guess. I tried my pure str bower with 40% snow and I always fall short on killing my opponent on PvP. I took it down to 20% and I have high rate success than failure.

Thus, levelling cold to its maxed without maxing snow shield seems pretty ironic. Nice defensive credit though.

Btw, you gotta be lucky with your gears. :love:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:42 am 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 17293
Location: Ghosting around
If you have the sp go Ice as a third tree. Phy def buff/passive, ice wall, snow shield, even imbue if you like. At higher level's the defense the phy def buff/passive gives increases by alot, at lvl 100 it's like having a 7th gear piece (def of around a garm leg).

To the guide, fix a few spelling mistakes/add pics/tell them which skills to get etc. Oh and that random caps and emoticon's aren't really needed either.

_________________
Image
Props to chrisorg for the sig <3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:13 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 8
Location: Aruba
reyvenb wrote:

Thanks. hehe. But yes, I totally understand your guide as a whole though no image involved :sohappy: . Reading is more important that just looking at it because of the image. haha..

Back to your guide, FW is just once every 2 weeks, I don't think it is wise to get that high % for Snow Shield for that reason. Moreover, high level snow shield for pure str can only bring your self to trouble instead. You're a close range char so probably you will be a tank and would took alot of damage than anyone else. Having that % of snow would only make you unable to do your thing coz of drained mana especially against high hitting Euros. Between 20-30% is suitable I guess. I tried my pure str bower with 40% snow and I always fall short on killing my opponent on PvP. I took it down to 20% and I have high rate success than failure.

Thus, levelling cold to its maxed without maxing snow shield seems pretty ironic. Nice defensive credit though.

Btw, you gotta be lucky with your gears. :love:



Yea, i was in a party ones with a bower with 50% snow, useless. But i saw this guy and his pot were set to 95%. His mana survived, and so did he. I'm not a fan of 30%+ snow, but it COULD work, if ur smart. But i agree with you completely. Oh and with gear you just gotta keep trying (:

I'm going 110 force btw!!

_________________
D.Blader


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:14 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 8
Location: Aruba
XMoshe wrote:
If you have the sp go Ice as a third tree. Phy def buff/passive, ice wall, snow shield, even imbue if you like. At higher level's the defense the phy def buff/passive gives increases by alot, at lvl 100 it's like having a 7th gear piece (def of around a garm leg).

To the guide, fix a few spelling mistakes/add pics/tell them which skills to get etc. Oh and that random caps and emoticon's aren't really needed either.


Which spelling mistakes, so i can fix them, and still dunno how to add pics.

_________________
D.Blader


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:47 am 
Forum God
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 13201
Location: Life
Nice work! It's nice to see some people taking some initiative and creating something like this. Especially new members. So thank you!

Demonblader wrote:

Which spelling mistakes, so i can fix them, and still dunno how to add pics.

Copy and past the image url

Use the "Img" code to put your image url where the period is. -> [img].[/img]

And bam, you've got pictures.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:13 am 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 8
Location: Aruba
Tasdik wrote:
Nice work! It's nice to see some people taking some initiative and creating something like this. Especially new members.


Thanks, i appreciate it :D


Tasdik wrote:

Use the "Img" code to put your image url where the period is. -> [img].[/img]

And bam, you've got pictures.


Do i need to remove the period? or leave it? I know what ur thinking! "what a retard" haha
Oh and what image to add noww, hmm?? any suggestions?

_________________
D.Blader


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:56 am 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 17293
Location: Ghosting around
Code:
[img]http://i555.photobucket.com/albums/jj467/XMoshe_bucket/Goldz.jpg[/img]


Example of how it should look like (that's the link to that gold pic in my sig). You could add pics of blade/shield/gear/acc/skills you should get/skills in action even, stuff like that.

Well first one I saw was three, which should be tree.

_________________
Image
Props to chrisorg for the sig <3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:07 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 838
Location:
Uranus
Good guide, you still have to work on it a lot but its a very good start.

Some things I want to say :

- Stun is a insane good debuff. It can save your life and the life of others in a 2v2 or more. In pvp if you stun the enemy, dont go for KD go for a bleed skill and then the KD, otherwise you will bug your enemy.

- I agree on the light part, light is useless. The ONLY good thing it brings is the ghost walk, everything else is useless. The mag inc buff & the parry ratio increase is nothing compared to what ice or force have to offer. If you go for light because you will save money, blader is nothing for you.

- Against euros force isnt useless how many people think. Parry ratio & Hit rate reduce are 100% to work and help a lot! Also the bad status cure & healing series help a lot. It's not like light would make you be able to kill a euro anyway.

- If you take force, MAX IT. Force 90 is not a option. You can land debuffs on 110 enemies but the chance will be very low and the purpose of going force as a blader is having a reliable second option to land debuffs.

- In general you can sum up the 3 trees like this.
Light -> 90 light 20 ice : The overall build wont excell in killing and neither in tanking
Ice : Tank! Crazy phy defence and the imbue can be good against non cleric builds and snow is a great skill too.
Force : The build which makes you able to kill, especially chinese will be a piece of cake.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:45 am 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 425
Location: Middle Earth
ok..question for blader...i always see blader with fire were in garment to compensate low magic defense.as i can see from this guide that suggest ice as main imbue,what will be the gear for this type of blader.maybe still garment to compensate low magic defense.What about stick to fire and throw in protector instead of garment to boost phy def instead of having ice?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:21 am 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 14
Location:
Apollo
Ive got a 110 blader, I use the old 110bicheon-fire/80light/30snow and never thought about change it.

Why not Cold or Light at lvl 110:
-I think a pure STR blader (50k+ HP) + chinese potion delay of 2 seconds + vigor grain beat any cold buff, so I just use snow shield 23% absorption, that means cold lvl30 is enough, more than that you run out of MP and get unable of attack.
-Cold only gives phy def buffs so you still will suffer against int enemies.
Also bicheon has the shield technique to increase phy def(against str enemies) or block ratio(against int enemies), learn how no alternate between these and snow shield and you will NEVER die while these buffs are working(of course you need a good shield and gear... forget npc ones).
-Light lvl80 gives me 73% speed + 10% garment = 83% speed is enough to grind, just use typoon for fw or jobbing, gives a nice parry ratio buff and comes with Ghost Walk of 22m to annoy ppl on pvp.
-A blader without snow shield is vulnerable, Light buffs of parry ratio dont defend like a snow shield, for me this mastery at lvl110 is insane.

Why not Force:
Snow shield buff durates 2 minutes + shield technique of 30 seconds beat ANY buff in any other mastery, so while the enemy buff his defense and tank your attack for up to 1 minute(eg: bless spell 45 seconds), you will tank him for 2+ minutes, so you will have 1 minute left to finish with him, in other words debuff is waste of time.

At jobbing or FW the situation calls the future, so discussion about masteries is useless, sometimes you have to fight against 3 enemies or maybe your enemy is buffed by someone elses buffs this is unfair to anyone, on the other hand if you're buffed by a euro then you will be the enemy that anyone will avoid.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:31 pm 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 41
Location: Germany
phy and br buff last 15 seconds and share the same cooldown.
Garment is neccessary, especially while pvping wizards.
And snowshield isnt that useful in pvp.
every good wizard will use combustion immediatly when u use snowshield, and thats it with ur mp.
and against warriors its unfair. u dont want him to use skin and bless either.
i personally use it against those who need bless or skins or think that devil spirit is a pvp skill.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:41 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 8
Location: Aruba
YangKang wrote:
Good guide, you still have to work on it a lot but its a very good start.

Some things I want to say :

- Stun is a insane good debuff. It can save your life and the life of others in a 2v2 or more. In pvp if you stun the enemy, dont go for KD go for a bleed skill and then the KD, otherwise you will bug your enemy.

- I agree on the light part, light is useless. The ONLY good thing it brings is the ghost walk, everything else is useless. The mag inc buff & the parry ratio increase is nothing compared to what ice or force have to offer. If you go for light because you will save money, blader is nothing for you.

- Against euros force isnt useless how many people think. Parry ratio & Hit rate reduce are 100% to work and help a lot! Also the bad status cure & healing series help a lot. It's not like light would make you be able to kill a euro anyway.

- If you take force, MAX IT. Force 90 is not a option. You can land debuffs on 110 enemies but the chance will be very low and the purpose of going force as a blader is having a reliable second option to land debuffs.

- In general you can sum up the 3 trees like this.
Light -> 90 light 20 ice : The overall build wont excell in killing and neither in tanking
Ice : Tank! Crazy phy defence and the imbue can be good against non cleric builds and snow is a great skill too.
Force : The build which makes you able to kill, especially chinese will be a piece of cake.


Hi there, very nice, just wanted to say, your right force 90 is not a option, i tried it and well u barely land debuff! And what you said
Spoiler!
couldn't agree more! sorry it took so long to reply,

_________________
D.Blader


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:36 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 14
Location:
Apollo
Im changing my build to 110 bicheon/fire/cold, let's see if is good.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:15 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 17293
Location: Ghosting around
You will be a bad ass tank and dmg should be pretty decent. Speed is fixed with pots so ^^

_________________
Image
Props to chrisorg for the sig <3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [GUIDE]Bladers 110 cap
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:06 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 956
Location:
Pluto
Tbh, this guide doesn't help that much, no offense.

I'm going to make my own guide when I'm done farming and lvling ^^ Should be in about one year ;D

_________________
LV 88 Nuker

LV 92 Blader

JuelzSantana wrote:
technically speaking all i need is DOT for dull and wheel bind to kill a chinese char but the other stuff just adds salt to the wounds

im telling i never lose to chinese

edit: and if ur the type to throw up a fire wall or ice wall, i just walk away and sit down lol


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group