Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: WOW I wish knew before....
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:10 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 767
Location:
Neptune
I have recently started a new character and am blown away by the nuker build. I am going pure int obviously. I love the s/s combo also. I have always had a pure str character. The Bichelon skills are nice and the shield is just awesome for my nukers weak hp deficency. This is the first bichelon character i've made. I have gotten the heuksal passive for the hp bonus, and i'm just loving it.

Any other advice or tips for this kind of build would be appreciated. Please dont flame, I am checking the stickies, just want some more input is all. Thanks in advance.

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:14 pm 
Forum God
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 13206
Location: Life
Well a nuker doesn't use chains after lvl 30 at all just nukes which makes it kinda boring but have fun with your char


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:17 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 767
Location:
Neptune
Thx, I do want to get the Accention and Heaven chains though. They look cool.

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:20 pm 
Forum God
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 13206
Location: Life
Your right they do look pretty cool but if sp farming isn't a problem then i say go for it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:24 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 767
Location:
Neptune
I am lvl 42 now. When I get to 52 or 53 or so, i'm gonna de-lvl skills and farm the rest on the ice. It is gonna take FOREVER, but it will be worth it. I might just build my gap to 9 instead of de-lvling, but I haven't decided yet.

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:27 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 575
Location:
Rome
__MagnuS__ wrote:
I am lvl 42 now. When I get to 52 or 53 or so, i'm gonna de-lvl skills and farm the rest on the ice. It is gonna take FOREVER, but it will be worth it. I might just build my gap to 9 instead of de-lvling, but I haven't decided yet.


Much better just to delvl it...if u try to build gap it will take even longer to farm


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:28 pm 
Forum God
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 13206
Location: Life
MADD wrote:
__MagnuS__ wrote:
I am lvl 42 now. When I get to 52 or 53 or so, i'm gonna de-lvl skills and farm the rest on the ice. It is gonna take FOREVER, but it will be worth it. I might just build my gap to 9 instead of de-lvling, but I haven't decided yet.


Much better just to delvl it...if u try to build gap it will take even longer to farm


+1

Wait what do you mean by blown away by nukers did they kill you or are you just impressed with their dmg?

Btw, Haven't you seen one before?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:31 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 767
Location:
Neptune
MADD wrote:
__MagnuS__ wrote:
I am lvl 42 now. When I get to 52 or 53 or so, i'm gonna de-lvl skills and farm the rest on the ice. It is gonna take FOREVER, but it will be worth it. I might just build my gap to 9 instead of de-lvling, but I haven't decided yet.


Much better just to delvl it...if u try to build gap it will take even longer to farm


That's what will probably happen.

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:40 pm 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 4599
Location: Studying Computer Science, Vienna
IMO, farm at 52 at the penons. If you have Sox weapon it's even better. Get the second book fire nuke, then start opening up your gap until 52. When you have farmed enough, close your gap to 0 and start leveling again. No pain, o gain :)

_________________
Carry your cross, and I'll carry mine.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:40 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 693
Location:
Venice
im gonna farm on ice or ujigi @ 52 too..
or in karakoram @ 54ish
pure str glavie any suggestions?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 60 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group