Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: how nooby were you?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:04 am 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1562
Location:
Babel
i thought there was a topic about this earlier but idk. post the first post you made on this site to laugh at how nooby you were :) heres mine

Ice771x wrote:
im a level 15 on my second character, and im building it up pure int, but im not sure exactly what weapon and force is best. ive been told spear and lightning is best, but im not sure. can anyone tell me what i should do?

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:20 am 
Frequent Member
Offline

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1166
Mine was when I was on Athens, I was actively on Silkroad Tavern and later came here. My first post was me wanting to buy a lvl 42 sos sword on my lvl 44 pure int on athens, which I later sold at lvl 45 for around $80. :P

_________________
New server name: Venice
New server open date: 3/30/2006
(Day I started on Venice)
MADD wrote:
I think some users should be banned from starting topics :banghead:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:13 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1802
Location: Fuck if i know
We will make a wolf to your specified level.

PRICES:
lvl 1-10 = 1.3mil
lvl 11-15 = 1.6mil
lvl 16-20 = 2mil
lvl 20-25 = 2.5mil
lvl 26-30 = 3mil
lvl 31-35 = 3.5mil
lvl 35-40 = 3.7mil
Prices include 1 grey wolf at desired level


Options:
add 1 pet res = 35k
add 2 pet res = 60k


For ordering:


Contact in game:
(notes only no pm's please)
Exality
(A return note will be sent before your wolf is started)


Email:
neb_66_fishingrules@hotmail.com
(A return email will be sent before your wolf is started)

*PLEASE FEEDBACK ONLY REPLIES*
ORDERS WILL NOT BE TAKEN OF OF FORUM PAGE






that was my very first!!!!!!!!!XD

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:01 am 
lol i remember that one ;)

my noobie action would be selling elixirs to npc i think -.-


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:57 am 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 4377
Location: De Dutch
NPC sos items :)

_________________
I cannot sing the blues...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:45 am 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 940
Location:
Xian
I remember talking to one of my friends about how good my 1:1 hybrid cold bow character was...

Or waaaay back when, in Venice, I wanted to buy a 16 sos bow to level up >.> And was utterly surprised how expensive they were. And I asked why, and the seller said it was for farming...

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admittance. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:16 am 
New Member
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 43
Selling alchemy material to the NPC and thinking that I was making good money. Then deciding to try rondo-ing those and thus make elements, which I sold to the NPC and thought it was a little better. Then deciding to try making a stone, which I sold to the NPC once again and remarked cluelessly, "What a great profit!"

That and deciding to go ice because the four displayed ice skills seemed a lot better than the four fire ones.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:21 am 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 4599
Location: Studying Computer Science, Vienna
Go for hybrid INT blader. Why??? I thought, blades were STR weapons, so I had to reach some sort of balance between magical and physical damage types. So I built a 1:2 INT hybrid blade (with cold, of course :) )

_________________
Carry your cross, and I'll carry mine.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:44 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 838
Location:
Uranus
lol first time i got popped i was thinking it was happend by accident ^^


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:13 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 984
Location: USA
Forgot to lvl up my 3 lvl up stat points until lvl 15 :banghead:

_________________
Back after 3 years....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:15 pm 
Frequent Member
Offline

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1166
Why does it seem ALL noobs make some weird hybrid build and ALWAYS use ice imbue? :roll:

_________________
New server name: Venice
New server open date: 3/30/2006
(Day I started on Venice)
MADD wrote:
I think some users should be banned from starting topics :banghead:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:18 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 152
Location:
Alexander
Trying to talk with NPC Thief.

Takunya(Whisper): hey how can i wear that black suit?
Cannot find Thief.

that one was real and a long time ago xD

btw i just noticed the topic isnt about our ingame experiences. it's about our first posts @ SRF. well w/e =)

_________________
"your head will collapse if there's nothing in it and you will ask yourself.. where's my mind.."
in memories: Takunya - 70 Full str Glavier (Greece) - quit/hacked ages ago
imnotnormal - lvl 6x - Heavy int Hybrid (Alexander)


Last edited by Takunya on Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:18 pm 
Forum God
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 13206
Location: Life
didn't up my stat points till lvl 24 on my first char :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:24 pm 
Regular Member
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 325
Location:
Persia
AllEyezOnMe wrote:
Why does it seem ALL noobs make some weird hybrid build and ALWAYS use ice imbue? :roll:


1. becoz they believe in balance (enough hp/mp to no buy that many pots, pots are expense when ur lvl1)
2. becoz of the freeze, and its the first force series, :D

_________________
Kill_4_FooD wrote:
high lvl ppl can be noobs also

+1 so true.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:46 pm 
Advanced Member
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 2264
Finding a scroll bar at the skill window at lvl 20...

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:04 pm 
Regular Member
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 201
i think only 2 people actually sticked to the topic

JacksonMe wrote:
is white wolf sellable to npc? i know it state as 0 gold. but i don't dare to even try out.


if anyone know the answer, pls post. thanks. i'm just afriad i'll sell mine accidentally. that's what i did with tons of quest items =/



not exactly my first post. i was more of a guild section type and thus it's nothing really relating to everyone else. this is my 4th post :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:19 pm 
Frequent Member
Offline

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1166
BryaN wrote:
Finding a scroll bar at the skill window at lvl 20...


Dude...I just remembered that my first archer hybrid ice....I got to lvl 29 not knowing about it. Then I saw the amount of skill points it takes and was like WTF I QUIT THIS STUPID GAME!

_________________
New server name: Venice
New server open date: 3/30/2006
(Day I started on Venice)
MADD wrote:
I think some users should be banned from starting topics :banghead:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: how nooby were you?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:25 pm 
Common Member
Offline

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 183
[quote="Ice771x"]i thought there was a topic about this earlier but idk. post the first post you made on this site to laugh at how nooby you were :) heres mine

[quote="Ice771x"]im a level 15 on my second character, and im building it up pure int, but im not sure exactly what weapon and force is best. ive been told spear and lightning is best, but im not sure. can anyone tell me what i should do?[/quote][/quote]

i used to think anyone that was lvl 20 was really high lvl and could basically go around PWNING ppl. i used to think that cold and blade was a great build. for u ppl who ar cold and blade... WTF!!??! cold does tha least amount of damage, so does blade. so with this comb u get a slow lvling char that does very little damage. now does that sound good? ok back 2 newb stuff... used to think npc theifs where real player thiefs. then when they killed me i didnt understand why there name didnt turn red. XD went on a trade run at lvl 19. (how does that work?!?) at lvl 1x thought that lvling was impossible!! now im lvl 34 and working on sp farming. XD

_________________
<<banned from SRF for disrespect of the mod team - SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:31 pm 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 252
Location:
Troy
i spent 3 days trying to kill peoples monkeys for stealing my shit. i followed people all over the jangan area asking how i could kill their monkey =P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:36 pm 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4526
Location: Life.
MastaChiefX wrote:
Image

I will consider trades of SOM SWORD/SHIELD 32.

Post offers here or mail me at MastaChiefX in game


MastaChiefX wrote:
Im a str blader(lvl 32) with a 7 lvl gap. I was wondering if it is worth it to lvl up bow alittle bit so i can get more sp faster and then curst heart it back down?


What a bad idea ><

_________________
Image
^Thanks 0l3n!
Gone. Never really gone, but never really here.
"If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:31 pm 
Common Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 173
Location:
Zeus
AllEyezOnMe wrote:
BryaN wrote:
Finding a scroll bar at the skill window at lvl 20...


Dude...I just remembered that my first archer hybrid ice....I got to lvl 29 not knowing about it. Then I saw the amount of skill points it takes and was like WTF I QUIT THIS STUPID GAME!

my first build was a 1:1 ice archer...=P

_________________
ign: scrantoms
build: pure str bow
lvl: 8x
server: Zeus
guild: eXone*Psychonaut
currently: pwning mad noobs / farming


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:36 pm 
Valued Member
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 422
BryaN wrote:
Finding a scroll bar at the skill window at lvl 20...


mine too i always wondered where those nuke skills were....thoght they had to be unlocked at lv30 cuz i played BF2 before i was consumed by sro....

_________________
<<banned from SRF for remaking a previously banned account and advertising. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:40 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1115
Location: Sarajevo
Here is my first post:

Quote:
Hello, i'm new here and i searched topics about ice, but i didn't find answer on my question. :( I have seen that most topics say that fire / lightning is good, but ice low. Ice has low dmg, not good for higher lvls, and etc...

For what is ice good then??? If it has low dmg, not good for battles, the freeze doesn't last long!!! help plz :banghead: :banghead:

_________________
Stopped playing SRO a long time ago; still pr0.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:49 pm 
Frequent Member
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1104
Quote:
Go for hybrid INT blader. Why??? I thought, blades were STR weapons, so I had to reach some sort of balance between magical and physical damage types. So I built a 1:2 INT hybrid blade (with cold, of course Smile )



rofl Blades are str weapons looool! Swords are int weapons.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for rules violations. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:48 pm 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 364
Location:
Red Sea
I remember getting NPC thief popped within 10 mins of finding my way out the south Jangan gate and thinkin.. jeez what a jerk.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for rules violations. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:51 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1553
Location: Lurking around in OTL
Deacon wrote:
NPC sos items :)


oh i did that with a lvl 19 xox hood cus i was too lazy to wait for it to sell XD

_________________
Image
Image
Thanks so much reK for the sig! You're wonderful =)
Quit all games...but i still love you gamers <3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:55 pm 
PureOwnage wrote:
Quote:
Go for hybrid INT blader. Why??? I thought, blades were STR weapons, so I had to reach some sort of balance between magical and physical damage types. So I built a 1:2 INT hybrid blade (with cold, of course Smile )



rofl Blades are str weapons looool! Swords are int weapons.


o rly


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:24 am 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 3132
Cyndaine wrote:
Deacon wrote:
NPC sos items :)


oh i did that with a lvl 19 xox hood cus i was too lazy to wait for it to sell XD


NPCed a lvl 17 sos talisman cuz i didnt want to wait for it to sell either -.- lol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:31 am 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4526
Location: Life.
Cyndaine wrote:
Deacon wrote:
NPC sos items :)


oh i did that with a lvl 19 xox hood cus i was too lazy to wait for it to sell XD


Hug and kisses hood?

(get on xfire <3).

_________________
Image
^Thanks 0l3n!
Gone. Never really gone, but never really here.
"If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:09 am 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5570
Location: Being the forum ritalin
Quote:
Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:13 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
3* trade run, double spawn, 5 ice theives, wooot right? ._. Also, I have had a sword npc thief block every hit from my 5 hit combo. Fustrated It must have had hacked 50 block shield, cause that thing was blocking so many hits, the next group had spawned before I killed it. Not kidding at all.

Not really a nooby post... Mine would be on tavern, checking now. o_o

Edit:
Quote:
Posted on: October 26, 2005 07:11 pm

Replies: 21
Views: 868 Nice. Could you tell me what exactly hawk does? I want to know if I should keep saving sp for it.


I was blade then too I think. ._.

_________________
Quoted from BuDo
(Except I Am Vegeta cuz we all know he is a used tampon when it comes to his personality)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group