Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Need advice..
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:01 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 523
Location: Mostar, BH
Lmao hi all I know I act like a total noob now but IDK what to do ..
Umm I'm playing on Zeus , ATM I am Hybrid INT Lightning .. bow
I was thinking to switch to spear now, but after half hour I have got only 20 curst hearts. My bow is Lv23 btw.. So should I keep leveling bow, or keep collecting curst hearts. ATM I'm in Top20 of highest of server and I want it to stay as it is, but if I wanna delevel bow I will left over all lol
Also I need gold for guild, items etc, this deleveling will take me alot of gold.
If I keep leveling bow I'd make Sword,Bow,Lightning,Fire nuker?
There was one guy on Eldorado like this and he did pretty good. Sword PvP, Bow PvM.
Anway, tell me what do you think what should I do, what would you do..

P.S. Don't tell me to delevel with silk because I have already spent enough on this dumb server..

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot support. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:07 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1115
Location: Sarajevo
Get Bow, Spear, Lightning, Fire. That should be better then sword.

_________________
Stopped playing SRO a long time ago; still pr0.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:17 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 523
Location: Mostar, BH
Bow Cold Fire Lightning any good?
Hybrid int..

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot support. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:21 pm 
Regular Member
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 261
Location:
Persia
Ive always heard that int or hybrid bows arent good. But I dont know since Ive never seen a capped int archer. If you were to choose between sword or spear go spear. Spear is for hybrid and sword for pure at 80 cap.

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:26 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 523
Location: Mostar, BH
Elemental wrote:
Ive always heard that int or hybrid bows arent good. But I dont know since Ive never seen a capped int archer. If you were to choose between sword or spear go spear. Spear is for hybrid and sword for pure at 80 cap.

umm ok tnx.. i have added spear to lv 21 now
ill level up a bit slower but ill be stronger later
still have bow to delevel

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot support. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:48 pm 
Regular Member
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 261
Location:
Persia
Good luck, spear hybrids are a powerful build imo, good hp and still hit hard :)

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:16 pm 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 6816
Location: Anything goes
Elemental wrote:
Ive always heard that int or hybrid bows arent good. But I dont know since Ive never seen a capped int archer. If you were to choose between sword or spear go spear. Spear is for hybrid and sword for pure at 80 cap.


+99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

thats so true elemental, i know ppl that used to pwn so bad at the lvl 70 cap and they were hybrid int sword/fire/lightning and now they are not as good, really, they cant do enough dmg to outdamage pure strs, and crits always hurt them a lot killing em most of the times. And against pure int.. some nukes and they die. They are still gd but most of the times when they pvp, what i said in this post before is what most of the times happens >.<.
If youre going hybrid int spear be sure you have 85-80%mag bal, if youre one of those kind of ppl that still want to have powerfull nukes go for a 85%mag bal if u want to hae more powerful crits(that make more dmg than pure int nukes) go for 80% mag bal. I could explain this a lot better but cant be arsed, i just wanna give u a lil help.
I am hybrid int spear with Heuksal/bicheon/fire and lightning lvl 61 with a +3lvl 60 sword and +3 lvl 56 shield br 14, a lvl 60 +4 spear with 13 crit. I fought a glavier, he was hybrid str and did more dmg than a pure str glavier, holy moly he would hurt me so bad with that +5 glavie and beeing hybrid str. Hes lvl 61 as well and when i had my spear on he would do more than 2k for each atack of the sss(+4k) and around 3k with ghost spear and when i had shield on he would do around 3.5k with sss and 2.2k with ghost spear. But this isnt important lol, i have 6k hp and my set isnt awsome at all.. well i just wanted to tell ya that i did a 7.2k crit with sss then i did sst and he died. I did this, kd,stabd stab,kd stab stab, sss sst and he died.
I cant wait till im capped, im telling yah, hybrid int spear is such a nice build IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT. Because if u dont it ultra suks...Btw my nukes were doing 3.5-4k dmg and my ss would regulary hit him for 5k+

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:28 pm 
Retired Admin
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 8004
Location: World of Warcraft
Elemental wrote:
Good luck, spear hybrids are a powerful build imo, good hp and still hit hard :)

+1. <3 my build.

_________________
Image
Thx IceCrash for my awesome sig :)
SRF Name Change Policy
Having trouble accessing SRF?

dom wrote:
RuYi wrote:
Are you from outer space or something?
He's from Jersey. Close enough.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:32 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 924
Location:
Hercules
go 1:2 spear int-hybrid! those builds rock.

forget bow... just switch to spear. use your bow until 32 because sometimes it's easier using bow ; delevel your bow later ;p.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:39 pm 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 4451
Location: reno
meh, int hybrids... just meh.

_________________
Image
a work in progress...http://soundcloud.com/crowetic/trials


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group