|
|
Silkroad Online
|
|
Silkroad Forums
|
|
Affiliates
|



|
|
View unanswered posts | View active topics
| Author |
Message |
|
Vandango
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:14 pm |
|
| Banned User |
 |
Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 4143 Location:
|
|
im just curoius to see what it is xD
although im not on troy
_________________ <<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
nycxfool
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:15 pm |
|
| Active Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 565 Location:
|
|
i give hope to the legit players (or whats left of them)
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Death2U
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:19 pm |
|
| Banned User |
 |
 |
Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 1659 Location: 5th Dimension
|
I'm a fellow Trojan. Include me in the lottery. I'm a very very nice person in Troy. Trust me.... I've done lots of good deeds and receive little credit for it. I deceive the gift more than anyone else..... [continue] 
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Rainigul
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:43 pm |
|
| Senior Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4490 Location:
|
esrever wrote: hello i am a troy player, but i dont know how to get that flag or wutever, ill go for it if no one else will, free is good  , i basically started a week and a half ago and im lvl 37, proud of my lvling quickly, just a little difficult selling items cause im mad lazy, and i need mo money 
<edit>no flaming -hells
I'm lv 53, started in december 2005.
An original player, non-bot, non-silker and I'm just generally awesome 
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Mage Pker
|
Post subject: Re: A gift for a troy player Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:46 pm |
|
| Frequent Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 1102 Location:
|
<edit> do not misquote me - Hells
yay  lmfao
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
hellsharpt
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:49 pm |
|
| Ex-Staff |
 |
Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 3003 Location: Khadgar
|
|
Turning this thread into a flame war is not going to make me choose you raingul. I know very well who is who regarding older SRF members (and Troy players), no need to tell me, its the newer ones I don't.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Rainigul
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:51 pm |
|
| Senior Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4490 Location:
|
hellsharpt wrote: Turning this thread into a flame war is not going to make me choose you raingul. I know very well who is who regarding older SRF members (and Troy players), no need to tell me.
Yes, calling a botter a botter is gonna make it a flame war.
Anyways... What? You made no sence in that last sentence.
Whatever, I don't need an item, I play for the game, not other stuff.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
BlackFox
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:55 pm |
|
| Banned User |
 |
 |
Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 6588 Location: Oo Some where i dont know!!
|
Rainigul wrote: hellsharpt wrote: Turning this thread into a flame war is not going to make me choose you raingul. I know very well who is who regarding older SRF members (and Troy players), no need to tell me. Yes, calling a botter a botter is gonna make it a flame war. Anyways... What? You made no sence in that last sentence. Whatever, I don't need an item, I play for the game, not other stuff.
Hehehe Be carefull so spycop dont pop up ...
_________________ mwahahahahaha !!
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
EsQuiRe
|
Post subject: Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:39 pm |
|
| Active Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 575 Location:
|
|
because my sox draught has gone for far too long (last one was 35 sos crown sometime last summer)
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
er1c
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:34 am |
|
| Valued Member |
 |
Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 432
|
Hells, even if i dont have a character in troy, i will like to be in teh contest anyways. I'm level 13 on Pacific anyways. I can change.
er1c wrote: I'm on Pacific, but if i was on Troy. I think i woudl deserve it. I work hard in school. Even though there we no school, i went to school to get my grade up to a B from 78%. And I got it. And all last semester, i been getting 2.00s because of my carelessness. But i been working hard to getting goood grades in every class except Honors Geometary because its too hard, but I still try. I'm only level 13 in Pacific, started on March 25, you see I dont play alot so it sould show you I'm not a game addict.
_________________ <<banned>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
legitz
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:38 am |
|
| Common Member |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 195
|
er1c wrote: I'm on Pacific, but if i was on Troy. I think i woudl deserve it. I work hard in school. Even though there we no school, i went to school to get my grade up to a B from 78%. And I got it. And all last semester, i been getting 2.00s because of my carelessness. But i been working hard to getting goood grades in every class except Honors Geometary because its too hard, but I still try. I'm only level 13 in Pacific, started on March 25, you see I dont play alot so it sould show you I'm not a game addict. Gifted at Geometry, you cant even spell it right.
_________________ <<banned from SRF for remaking a banned account. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
lexies2
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:43 am |
|
| Loyal Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 1739 Location: The staircase to heaven
|
Because, my sick mother is dying from illness...this game is the only thing that can comfort me. 
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
legitz
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:45 am |
|
| Common Member |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 195
|
lexies2 wrote: Because, my sick mother is dying from illness...this game is the only thing that can comfort me.  If you depend on a game to comfort you, then you have absolutely no life! Go out, call some friends, go to the movies, play sports. Theres so many great things out there that can comfort you besides a game with poor customer care and full of botters. Then again, i'm sorry for your mother.
_________________ <<banned from SRF for remaking a banned account. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
lexies2
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:48 am |
|
| Loyal Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 1739 Location: The staircase to heaven
|
legitz wrote: lexies2 wrote: Because, my sick mother is dying from illness...this game is the only thing that can comfort me.  If you depend on a game to comfort you, then you have absolutely no life! Go out, call some friends, go to the movies, play sports. Theres so many great things out there that can comfort you besides a game with poor customer care and full of botters. Then again, i'm sorry for your mother. lol, I was just kidding! I don{t even play this game anymore...not only that but Im not on that server.
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
legitz
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:51 am |
|
| Common Member |
 |
Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 195
|
|
That made me feel pretty stupid, talking to someone and feeling sorry for someone who doesnt even play anymore. Why even bother posting in this topic.
_________________ <<banned from SRF for remaking a banned account. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Vashio
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:54 am |
|
| Hi, I'm New Here |
 |
 |
Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 11 Location:
|
hellsharpt wrote: I used to play on Troy as r0x0rz (level 67) and DamageGrrl (level 77). I am the founder of DirtyDeeds.
I don't like posting, but..
I'm SanosukeSan =] I used to be the union spammer  , but the union died... I don't even touch sro like I used to(1 time a week), but Goodluck with w/e you are doing.
*Cries* I miss the good old times.
_________________
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Frozen
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:06 am |
|
| Regular Member |
 |
Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 347
|
 I miss the days of the 60 cap.
_________________ <<banned from SRF for bot support. -SG>>
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Khalephax
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:30 am |
|
| Hi, I'm New Here |
 |
Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 17 Location: 176th layer of the Abyss
|
Stallowned wrote: Lol at about 500 non trojans having Troy now 
lol, no they are trojans.. Just Trojan viruses, not real trojans. 
_________________
"Death be not proud, though some have called thee mighty and dreadful, thou art not so."
Name: Celestial
Lv: 52, SP Farming
Guild: _3_D_
Server: Sparta
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Dian Jie
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:36 am |
|
| Active Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 737 Location: Valhalla
|
I hope I am deserving of a gift
I put my life on the line. I sacrifice 6% xp in order to try and make my fellow grinding legit Trojans grind in peace by...
STORYTIME:
This day we find our intrepid wannabe hero grinding (that would be me) ...wow...what a surprise. Anyway, the bots are about, as usual, but this one...was ksing everything, and of course...right pissed our hero off.
Enter ksing bot:
The bot is a few lvls higher so...hmm, what to do? Zerk and murder him? Well, of course the nice union people try to placate the annoyed one, saying murder status isn't worth it. True...but it would make the hero happier seeing the bot dead on the ground.
So...the bot is taking on the giant, so...our hero decides to 'help' the giant out a bit, hoping his attack will lower the bots hp enough so that the giant can deal the death blow. Unfortunately for our hero...he doesn't quite realize his own strength and smacks the bot into the middle of next week...DOH!
And then the real fun began. I've never been so friggen paranoid, lol. Always looking at the mini map while trying to grind it off. Eventually some bot lovers rewarded our wannabe hero with a immediate trip back to DW. Fortunately, nothing was lost. Hero zerks out of DW to a secret grinding place and grinds off the rest of murder status...did get nailed once however, but that cleared the status so...
Yeah, not really worth it...but life is all about experiences ^^,
and hopefully this might be deserving of something...but if you made you laugh then good enough ^^.
_________________
AOEWORTH
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Vegetto
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:58 am |
|
| Hi, I'm New Here |
 |
 |
Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 20 Location:
|
|
@hell when does this end ? and how do we know who won the gift ? XD
will you pm him/her or just tell it in this thread ?
holy let me win it lol
the reason why i should deserves it , i told already ^^
well i have more reason but they based more on real life xD
grrr this is really annoying lol i want to know who win the gift
_________________ Ride Or Die
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Nyahgis
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:50 am |
|
| Banned User |
 |
Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 680 Location:
|
nycxfool wrote: i give hope to the legit players (or whats left of them)
That reminds me... A reason that Hex might or should vote for me [although I'm not sure if this happened to the original Hex or to you...]
During the 70 cap, before the 'Are you sure you would like to drop this' query, Hex dropped his 14 crit 64 spear and my monkey was the one to get the drop. Rather than selfishly keeping it to myself I gave it right back. Did the same to the original ZeroX88 who dropped his 64 + 5 crit 12 glaive a week after that...
*EDIT* Hellsharpt, when did you start playing on Troy? I tried looking through my SS [I've been playing on Troy since day 1] and I can't find ANY ss of any DirtyDeedz members or any of your chars. I know I've seen you guys before and all but I'm surprised I can' find anything from you guys during early 2006.
_________________ <<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>
Last edited by Nyahgis on Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
hellsharpt
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:18 am |
|
| Ex-Staff |
 |
Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 3003 Location: Khadgar
|
|
about 9 hours left.... and I've been on Troy since Jan '06ish We were unioned wih ANBU/Nyghtbreed, etc until ANBU died when everyone went to WoW (not going into the other issues)
DirtyDeeds was never a big and uber powerful guild (look at the recruiting thread in the Troy forum though). Instead we had a tight group of friends. It's still around too, being run by a friend in my abscense.
I know you Nygalis, Vintar, Stallowned, Vash, Hex, 4-n-zics, zero, lance and so many more that still post here regularly.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
i play silk road
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:27 am |
|
| Active Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 919 Location:
|
THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAA
no im greece
i doubt you can pick as everyone is pretty much saying the same thing, and the gift is probably lvl 1 silk wristlet or w/e
_________________ Iris: 2x wiz Iris: 1x 5:1 str glavie
(don't be fooled by my post count & join date, i've only started playing again after over 2 years, so I am a total noob once again)
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
hellsharpt
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:45 pm |
|
| Ex-Staff |
 |
Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 3003 Location: Khadgar
|
|
Bumping to the top, Going to give this 2-3 more hours. Then I will post the winner and the prize.
I'll then contact them as to how we meet in game to receive the prize.
Logging on is painful, I tried this morning before work to at least get and keep a character in game but after 10+ disconnected boxes I gave up. I know it gets easier later in the day.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
lenatweb
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:04 pm |
|
| Common Member |
 |
Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 129
|
|
im on troy and plz gimme that thing u want give me plz.i really poor.
Actually im not on troy and im the last guy who deserves it.But as i can see your a nice person and there aint so many nice ppl around anymore so thank you,you just made my day.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Zypher
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:06 pm |
|
| Forum God |
 |
 |
Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 8705 Location: Canada
|
|
goodluck to whoever wins!
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
hadioz2004
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:32 pm |
|
| Regular Member |
 |
 |
Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 292 Location:
|
Zypher wrote: goodluck to whoever wins!
+1
_________________ Farewell SG *sniff sniff*
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
hellsharpt
|
Post subject: Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:38 pm |
|
| Ex-Staff |
 |
Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 3003 Location: Khadgar
|
|
it's not a lottery, you need to explain why you are deserving, only a handful of people have done so. One of the posters will win. Good odds for the people that followed directions.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 27 guests |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|