Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:11 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 681
Location: Estonia
MonstaH wrote:
legitz wrote:
Europe should have their own SRO as well, meaning all different countries from Europe, Norway, France.. etc
Now... Asia should have their own international silkroad. Meaning all countries.. Taiwan, China, Turkey, the middle-east, etc
Us Americans should have an international silkroad for ourselves with Africa(Barely no one plays but some do), the US, Mexico, and Canada. This should solve the problem


Kind of you to think about EU but ... why the hell do you start with Norway O_O

I never met a Norwegian in this game (knowing one I mean)...

GER/AUT/SUI, NED/BEL, FRA/BEL, UK/IRL, POL/CZE/..., maybe Scandinavia too if they want (:P), RUS

These countries(-ycombinations) should have an own version measured by amount of players IMHO (!), when talking about EU (yeah I know, bigger part of RUS is Asia, bleeeeeh).

But who would gonna realize it ... d'oh <.<


Many Estonian people plays SRO too :wink: ...
so its should be like GER/AUT/SUI/NED/BEL/FRA/UK/IRL/POL/CZE/Baltic countries... I have met only 3 RUS people on Xian but lots of Baltic such as XF, s6jahunt, lots of _LT, DaButcha(me^^) and more...I've met some SLO people too

The other thing, The idea of having servers for each bigger country sux. Like 80% of my friends are US, Canadian, Australian origin...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:52 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 689
Location:
Venus
and the solvation of this problem is always the same:

-ban bots
-bigger servers

_________________
Frites | Wizard/Cleric | SuddenDeath | Venus


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:32 pm 
Banned User
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 716
Location:
Babel
the reason its clogged is like every 75+ player has an item farming bot for them trying to get sun items

_________________
<<banned from SRF for bot admission. -SG>>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:46 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1550
Location:
Xian
butcha wrote:
MonstaH wrote:
legitz wrote:
Europe should have their own SRO as well, meaning all different countries from Europe, Norway, France.. etc
Now... Asia should have their own international silkroad. Meaning all countries.. Taiwan, China, Turkey, the middle-east, etc
Us Americans should have an international silkroad for ourselves with Africa(Barely no one plays but some do), the US, Mexico, and Canada. This should solve the problem


Kind of you to think about EU but ... why the hell do you start with Norway O_O

I never met a Norwegian in this game (knowing one I mean)...

GER/AUT/SUI, NED/BEL, FRA/BEL, UK/IRL, POL/CZE/..., maybe Scandinavia too if they want (:P), RUS

These countries(-ycombinations) should have an own version measured by amount of players IMHO (!), when talking about EU (yeah I know, bigger part of RUS is Asia, bleeeeeh).

But who would gonna realize it ... d'oh <.<


Many Estonian people plays SRO too :wink: ...
so its should be like GER/AUT/SUI/NED/BEL/FRA/UK/IRL/POL/CZE/Baltic countries... I have met only 3 RUS people on Xian but lots of Baltic such as XF, s6jahunt, lots of _LT, DaButcha(me^^) and more...I've met some SLO people too

The other thing, The idea of having servers for each bigger country sux. Like 80% of my friends are US, Canadian, Australian origin...


When I wrote it like this "GER/AUT/SUI" I meant to put them together in one version because they speak the same language (partly), new version comes after a ",".

But ok, .lt, .lv and .ee get a version of their own as well ;P

_________________
Chaby wrote:
I'm famous, but that's because I'm the biggest attention whore.

Crumpets wrote:
If you had sexual intercourse with an 0x33 member who has 'paid' clockwork .. would that be an offense?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group