Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:03 am 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 35
Location:
Xian
GAME: RUNESCAPE
WEB: http://www.runescape.com
COST: F2p or $5+- a month, get more with subscription
STATUS: avialable

Gameplay 8/10
PVE- yes u fight the same mob over and over again to lvl, this could get boring. spawn rate arent bad unless u have tons of ppl there, but you can change servers if there are too many ppl.
PVP- since the lvl of your character depends on the lvl of ur fighting skills, pure archer or melee or mage are better at pvp than somebody with all the same fighting skills. pvp can take place in a duel arena where u can stake things and you can restrict what you and your oponent uses during the fight, its not bad. Out in wilderness, you can kill to take all ur oponent has on them if they've attaked somebody, which gives it the thrill of winning and the frustration of losing.
Quests- quests are not go kill 100 of this or that, it helps you get familiar with the environment and has a story to them. some are hard some are easy.
Skills- there are 3 melee skills, 1 magic, 1 archery, but within each, there are different attks. there are a lots of other skills such as farming, mining, runecrafting, hunting, fishing, fletching and many more. ther are around 28 skills i think. each skill can go to lvl 99
Transportation- you can teleport at any location except very far out in wilderness. there are many teleportation destinations u can pik, depending on ur lvl and membership status. transportation is also provided by boat, cannoe, and glyders. or u can just walk or run.
pet- you can get a cat, cats can grow big and they can hunt mice or they can fight each other (dono if duel is accurate)
Servers- there are 138 world or servers, each max out at 2000 accnts, but you can go to another server with the same character, and have friends come there too.
Friend/foe- there is a friend list and it shows the world they are in if you want to join them. you can also add people to your ignore list, that will block annoying people from talking to you.
Market- you can sell to npc, which will have that item up if people wants to buy it or u wanna buy back, npc increases price ofcourse. you can spam wts.... stuff near banks or in towns to sell stuff, or post on the forums. the forums is for members, but u can read it as a non, alot of expensive item and mass quantity are sold there.
Community- there are alot of assholes in every game, rs censor the bad words and give players the option to report others for abusing rules with enuf reports, things will be done. there are player moderators out there that can report things, dono much bout em. As far as i know, all bots discovered are banned and precaution is taken to keep it from happening again.
Updates- there are atleast 1 update every month, they have holiday events that gives u silly emotes and items.

Graphics 5/10
3d graphics in an INTERNET BROWSER!! what do you expect from a game that requires no dl and u can play at any location iwth internet at anytime.

Sound 3/10
u get a selection of sounds, but they arent that good, you can turn it off and listen to music

Overall 8/10
This game is very good for being in a BROWSER, its one of the best game out there with browser.


I wrote this cuz of how many ppl are anti RS. I played it for about a year, quit a couple years ago becuase i didnt have internet. didnt get back to it cuz i kinda forgot, my brother still plays. my info may be out dated.

the 5 dmg for a lvl 100 thing, yes a lvl 126(max) can do 0 dmg to a lvl 1 mob. this is because rs uses a chance of hitting a certain dmg up to ur max. it doesnt just pick a range. and dmg are not in the thousands.

_________________
Image
----> Lvl 4x FIRE SWORD <----


Last edited by Supra on Thu May 03, 2007 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:06 am 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 1102
Location:
Off Topic
Supra wrote:
GAME: RUNESCAPE
WEB: http://www.runescape.com
COST: F2p or $5+- a month, get more with subscription
STATUS: avialable

Gameplay 8/10
PVE- yes u fight the same mob over and over again to lvl, this could get boring. spawn rate arent bad unless u have tons of ppl there, but you can change servers if there are too many ppl.
PVP- since the lvl of your character depends on the lvl of ur fighting skills, pure archer or melee or mage are better at pvp than somebody with all the same fighting skills. pvp can take place in a duel arena where u can stake things and you can restrict what you and your oponent uses during the fight, its not bad. Out in wilderness, you can kill to take all ur oponent has on them if they've attaked somebody, which gives it the thrill of winning and the frustration of losing.
Quests- quests are not go kill 100 of this or that, it helps you get familiar with the environment and has a story to them. some are hard some are easy.
Skills- there are 3 melee skills, 1 magic, 1 archery, but within each, there are different attks. there are a lots of other skills such as farming, mining, runecrafting, hunting, fishing, fletching and many more. ther are around 28 skills i think. each skill can go to lvl 99
Transportation- you can teleport at any location except very far out in wilderness. there are many teleportation destinations u can pik, depending on ur lvl and membership status. transportation is also provided by boat, cannoe, and glyders. or u can just walk or run.
pet- you can get a cat, cats can grow big and they can hunt mice or they can fight each other (dono if duel is accurate)
Servers- there are 138 world or servers, each max out at 2000 accnts, but you can go to another server with the same character, and have friends come there too.
Friend/foe- there is a friend list and it shows the world they are in if you want to join them. you can also add people to your ignore list, that will block annoying people from talking to you.
Market- you can sell to npc, which will have that item up if people wants to buy it or u wanna buy back, npc increases price ofcourse. you can spam wts.... stuff near banks or in towns to sell stuff, or post on the forums. the forums is for members, but u can read it as a non, alot of expensive item and mass quantity are sold there.
Community- there are alot of assholes in every game, rs censor the bad words and give players the option to report others for abusing rules with enuf reports, things will be done. there are player moderators out there that can report things, dono much bout em. As far as i know, all bots discovered are banned and precaution is taken to keep it from happening again.
Updates- there are atleast 1 update every month, they have holiday events that gives u silly emotes and items.

Graphics 5/10
3d graphics in an INTERNET BROWSER!! what do you expect from a game that requires no dl and u can play at any location iwth internet at anytime.

Sound 3/10
u get a selection of sounds, but they arent that good, you can turn it off and listen to music

Overall 8/10
This game is very good for being in a BROWSER, its probably the best game out there with browser.


I wrote this cuz of how many ppl are anti RS. I played it for about a year, quit a couple years ago becuase i didnt have internet. didnt get back to it cuz i kinda forgot, my brother still plays. my info may be out dated.

the 5 dmg for a lvl 100 thing, yes a lvl 126(max) can do 0 dmg to a lvl 1 mob. this is because rs uses a chance of hitting a certain dmg up to ur max. it doesnt just pick a range. and dmg are not in the thousands.

Sorry even habbo hotel and coke music are better browser games.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:18 am 
Ex-Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 5607
Location: darkroot garden
CrimsonNuker wrote:
Image



ROFL :D :D :D

_________________
Image
<3
0len


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:36 pm 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 46
Location:
Venice
Can anyone get a review on Rappelz and on Flyff?

_________________
Image
Image
Kolenka: Lvl 67 INT Hybrid S:S, 7 Gap, Elitists


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:30 am 
Blurred wrote:
Risk Your Life:

(was a pay to play game now its free)

Image

http://www.ryl.com.my


Review: A good in-depth, maybe over-realistic game.

Graphics: 9/10 (On high quality) The graphics are very intense for a F2P game (Well it was p2p) - they come up to that of such games as Lineage 2 and Everquest. The special effects of the skills and whatnot are pretty much the best you can get, the looks of them are awesome, now the "Fireball" isnt a little orange ball with streaks.. Its a FIREBALL! The shadows on the grounds rotate and shift to accomadate the weather and forecast in the game, it shrinks, grows etc. Very very nice graphics.

Gameplay: 10/10 This, I believe, is where RYL really shines. It has awesome gameplay and it gives you the capability to switch between the classic point and click to WASD movement. The two systems dont overlap, a quick tap of the escape key will switch between the both for you. If you've played any game in the likeness of Ragnarok or WoW, then the controls for this game will be very simple to you. One of the major things I like about the gameplay is there are no weird attack bugs. If the sword does not come in contact with the enemy, there is no damage...!!!!! Really, when your trying to run away you wont get hit by the invisible force of a mobs sword. Its really easy to maintain the skills and use them, just right click with the mouse and if its a high level, hold it down to charge, you can attack anytime, anywhere, anyplace. It just wont hit if you attack an NPC or not, when you want to try out and set your skills before you venture out, this comes in handy. Gameplay, perfect.

Sound: 8/10 The background music is lackluster.... But its all made up for in the sound effects for skills. The spells, the attacks are... Well, "loud in the right places." The sounds of battle and just walking in general really suck you into this game.

Overall: 9/10 Its a great game, with great gameplay and awesome graphics, but alas, its not for you who are diehard fans of large-scale fantasy, of "fun" pvp battles (Cause the pvp in this game is just heartpounding and scary to be in). If you can appreciate the realism of the medieval genre, meaning graphicwise and plotwise, I'm sure you will love this game to no avail.

------------------------------------------

Now risk your life 2

http://www.ryl2.com.my

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5wRLKbS8kc
Risk your life 2 is just as good but:

RYL 2 : Incomplete Union introduces the ability to fight alongside the opposing race as a clan against other clans or guilds. Players will have the chance to build structures and build their own community and village. Some structures have the ability to automatically attack enemy player characters. Each community will have its own sphere of influence where enemy players will be attacked should they wander in too close.

RYL 2 also introduces several new vehicles which can be piloted by players in the game. These include an airship capable of transporting several characters at any one time. Also introduced are siege machines including catapults and battering rams. These can be used to attack opposing guild buildings during guild wars.

There are now 3 main factions in RYL, the Merkhadians, Kartefants and a new faction consisting of both races known as the Third Party or Almight Pirate Crew. Players will now have to chance to duke it out with players of their own race.

Both Merkhadians and Kartefants will coexist on the same maps in RYL 2. There are 2 huge maps in which they will struggle and battle.

One of the most significant changes in RYL 2 is the equipment upgrade system. Players are now able to upgrade their equipment using a complex system, which allows for almost unlimited upgrade possibilities. Upgrades can still be done using the traditional upgrade stones/metals such as spens, mitchell and yiterny. Players also have to additional method of combining equipment to get higher quality equipment as a results.



Both these games have better ratings than silkroad online.



(IN REF ID: put this number RYL843682-0 its not required but it gives me credit)


Last edited by cin on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:31 am 
Common Member
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 165
Location:
Athens
i heard archlord is now free2play but you have to buy the cd.

havent played it tho. has anyone played archlord here?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:43 am 
sloth24 wrote:
i heard archlord is now free2play but you have to buy the cd.

havent played it tho. has anyone played archlord here?



i played CB an OB of archlord. pretty fun game, pretty nice graphics,
but lots of bugs when they released it.. and they said it would be THE
big WoW competitor.. it wasnt so we were kindof dissapointed.

so pretty nice.. graphics prolly 9/10.. gameplay good 8.5/10.. quests
etc was fine too.. community 8/10

overall when i played it id give it a 7/10 since it was just not as much
fun and excitement as they told us it would be ;)


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:01 pm 
Common Member
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 165
Location:
Athens
archlord online doesnt allow philippine players.
i thought it was international :x
oh well.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:03 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 675
Location:
Oasis
Kolenka wrote:
Can anyone get a review on Rappelz and on Flyff?


About Rappelz, I think Bakemaster said it very well in an a very old post...

Bakemaster wrote:
The quests ARE grinds. They are all kill X of Y monster. And they make you run all over to find them with practically no storyline and boring rewards (oh thanks an NPC item, oh thanks a potion, oh thanks more chips).

At least SRO doesn't have that retarded whole-game-stutter-lag, and it actually looks good instead of generic.

You'll be singing a different tune when you realize all you're ever going to fight are different color chickens and zombies and faeries and turtles for the rest of the game.


I will definitely have to agree. The graphics are pretty decent though.



And Archlord is technically buy to play or B2P.

_________________
/\_/\
( o.Ç )
(> ^)
Image
KSSR


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:11 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14
Location:
Zeus
You have to admit that the PK system was cool... (Classic)

_________________
Server: Zeus
Name: unjust_death
Guild: DominatioN
Level: 39 (5.66%)
Gap: 1
Status: Lvl 38 Wolf
Job:Running my guild
Goal of the Week: Reach 42 by Sunday


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:19 am 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 458
Location:
Venice
Name: Mu Online
Website: http://www.muonline.com
Cost: f2p or Pay for extra features
Status: Available

It's just like a clone of diablo, except 3d and it only has ONE quest. But armor is really cool looking all shiny and stuff.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:52 pm 
Name: Ragnarok Online
Website: http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/
Cost: P2P unless you dl kRO and then dl private servers... and there are alot
Status: Available


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:38 am 
Hi, I'm New Here
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 5
Name: Perfect World
Website: http://www.wanmei.com/en/wanmei.htm
Cost: f2p
The English version is not out yet but should be soon.
This game looks awesome its like Silkroad but better.
once its out im quiting silkroad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:00 am 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 652
Location:
Troy
tell me when english version comes out :D

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:34 am 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 4238
Location: Life
Name: Cabal online
Cost: f2p with cash shop
Areas: Europe, Korea, Japan, Brazil, and probably China/Taiwan
Status: Available starting from June the 13th
PvE: Solo with a many quests to keep a decent pace until at least lvl 100. At higher level you'll need to party more for maps and dungeons (highest dungeons aren't soloable yet). Grinding isn't bad in the game. Combo keeps you focused.
PvP: Duel, PK, GvG, CvC. Enough for all.
    *Duel is without pots, thus it's done quite fast. You can duel for honour points or Alz.
    *PK on PK-channels. It can be done without any penalties once every 15 minutes (you lose the ability to talk to NPC's for 15 minutes but that's meh). If you pk again you'll lose honour points. After 4 pk's you'll become open for all attacks. After 5 you'll go to jail for 3hours in game time. You can try to find the exit or just wait.
    *GvG: guildwars between 2 guilds. Alz and honour can be earned/lost iirc. Select the amount of kills for winning.
    *CvC: countrywars. On high level maps, there's free pk'ing if the other player belongs to the other country. No communication between them is possible.
    *Warchannel: Every mob kill is worth 1 honourpoint. Free pk of all chars. All chat is encrypted.

Combo mode: At level 10 you can do a quest to learn to combo. Combo'ing helps you grind faster because your skills are linked. In PvP using combo is needed. Combo let's you negate statuseffects: If you get knocked down, you'll lie down, but you can still use skills thank to the combo.
Battlemodes/Aura: At lvl 20,30,50 you'll get special mode in which your stats get a boots. At the lvl 50 mode, your weapon will be replaced with an astral weapon and 1 special skill can be used.
Storyline: If you take the time to read it, you won't be let down. The story is great.
Quests: Enough quests until at least lvl 100. Field quests and dungeon quests (with or without a boss) are available.
Graphics: Nice graphics imo. The skills look great.
Charactercustomisation: Not that great: 3 faces/gender, equips look the same for your class,....
Customer service: Support tickets work in this game. Friendly GM's.

This is about it. If you have more questions, use the PM-button.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:35 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 652
Location:
Troy
is there going to be an American one? if so when does it plan to start

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:58 am 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 4238
Location: Life
ThatOneMan3424 wrote:
is there going to be an American one? if so when does it plan to start


There will be one when a country buys the licence for NA.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:07 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1818
Location: MA/PA
I'll update the list today or tommorow. If someone can compile all the new posts into one list for me to post, it'd be greatly appreciated.

_________________
Facebook/Wii addict :(
ITG2 player :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:38 am 
wwenbow wrote:
Name: Perfect World
Website: http://www.wanmei.com/en/wanmei.htm
Cost: f2p
The English version is not out yet but should be soon.
This game looks awesome its like Silkroad but better.
once its out im quiting silkroad.


I downloaded and installed the game Perfect World yesterday to try out.
I did need a bit of help from my Hongkong housemate though :P

This game is a bit like silkroad in the fact that its mostly about grinding
and some pvp. I havent had the chance to try it out properly since the
whole game is still in chinese -_- there is, i think, an english beta, but I
didnt want to do the efford of searching for it xP

Anyways, the two things that really caught my eye so far, except from
very good graphs, is the mounts and the shininess. As a lot of you know
from srf, i like shininess <_<. In this game, you can not only make your
weapon shine, but also all different parts of your armor. I've seen players
with red glowing chest, yellow glowing feet and red glowing dual weapons.
The mounts look really good. They have horses, bears, leopards, dragons..
funny looking giant pigs / reindeers.. And one of the races, the Beast race,
can change into a white tiger to get a huge attack boost.Another fun thing is the fact that you can jump in this game by pressing the space button.
This certainly makes the game more fun to play :)

Long story short.. Its worth to try out, but hard if you dont know chinese

:P


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:19 am 
Hi, I'm New Here
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 5
some more info about perfect world:
-The Philippines English version is in closed beta but sadly it blocks foreign ips
-The Malayasian English should be out in june or july
-The North America english should be out in summer or fall

-In the game there are over 5000 quests to do
-You can fly, swim, walk, or ride animals
-There are monsters in the sky, land and sea
-You can kiss people/ carry girls around in your arms or on your horses
-Guilds can own territories that pay guilds money
-Guilds can fight territory wars.
-There is 3 races: Human, Winged Elves, and Beast men that can shape shift.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:42 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 652
Location:
Troy
im from the United States so tell me when one comes out that i can try :D

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:26 pm 
Perfect World Screenies
all of em are clickable

ok im still a lowbie, but i made some ss to give yall an impression.
the squares you see is probably chinese text i cant see lol.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image



8)


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:50 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 787
Location: The netherlands
btw sin ,

conquer sucks :twisted: :P

_________________
Quote:
Shave a single hair....really? Just yank that pubic hair shit off your face.
Your mom made it sound like a phuckin bean stock is gonna start growing off your face and seek vengeance for cutting it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:54 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 5
cin wrote:
omfg im damn frustrated..

couple of years ago i played this mmorpg which had one thing
in which it was unique.. the more gems of the same element
you put in your weapon, the more it would glow that way. for
example i had a high level staff with 7 good poison elements
in it and it had big green flames around it.

at that time, i played about 3 different mmorpg per month to
try em out.. AND I FORGOT THE NAME :(

somebody plz tell me they know.. i searched onrpg.com but i
cant find it in the games that sound familiar..


I think perfect world has something similar, but i think the max slots on a equip is 4 i think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:27 pm 
wwenbow wrote:
cin wrote:
omfg im damn frustrated..

couple of years ago i played this mmorpg which had one thing
in which it was unique.. the more gems of the same element
you put in your weapon, the more it would glow that way. for
example i had a high level staff with 7 good poison elements
in it and it had big green flames around it.

at that time, i played about 3 different mmorpg per month to
try em out.. AND I FORGOT THE NAME :(

somebody plz tell me they know.. i searched onrpg.com but i
cant find it in the games that sound familiar..


I think perfect world has something similar, but i think the max slots on a equip is 4 i think.


i stopped playin PW lols.. games start to bore :P

and meh it wasnt PW :( i played this game like 4 or 5 years ago i think so
its quite possible that it doesnt even exist anymore


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:23 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 787
Location: The netherlands
so my review wasn't good enough, eh? :x :P


j/k

_________________
Quote:
Shave a single hair....really? Just yank that pubic hair shit off your face.
Your mom made it sound like a phuckin bean stock is gonna start growing off your face and seek vengeance for cutting it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:37 am 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3425
Location:
Off Topic
cin wrote:
wwenbow wrote:
cin wrote:
omfg im damn frustrated..

couple of years ago i played this mmorpg which had one thing
in which it was unique.. the more gems of the same element
you put in your weapon, the more it would glow that way. for
example i had a high level staff with 7 good poison elements
in it and it had big green flames around it.

at that time, i played about 3 different mmorpg per month to
try em out.. AND I FORGOT THE NAME :(

somebody plz tell me they know.. i searched onrpg.com but i
cant find it in the games that sound familiar..


I think perfect world has something similar, but i think the max slots on a equip is 4 i think.



i stopped playin PW lols.. games start to bore :P

and meh it wasnt PW :( i played this game like 4 or 5 years ago i think so
its quite possible that it doesnt even exist anymore


i believe that maybe Hero online...

i didn't see a review for GE, i'll make one...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:36 am 
Veteran Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3425
Location:
Off Topic
Image

Graphics: 9/10 - I never had a chance to play this on full high but at the level i was graphics level i was playing on looks pretty good. When your going to click on something to interact with it, it lights up a color which helps alot in crowded areas. Nice glow effects even when not playing on high. The model's on some mobs/NPC's could use some work.

Gameplay: 7/10 - This game uses a very interesting system. You can make 3 characters (go's higher later in the game) which belong in 1 family that works together. When fighting PvE you do very little work, or no work at all. The game comes with what is a very basic bot, you can leave your characters there to do all the work and leave and do something else (you won't be able to pick stuff up this way). I never saw PvP for the little time i was there, though if you played long enough it could become pretty intense since your controlling 3 characters at once. As you go through the game you have chances of getting certain NPC's which can become stronger than default ones that you can. Making weapons stronger is very easy as it only cost's money and has 100% success for the first few upgrades.

Sound: 7/10 - The special effect sounds are pretty good, but when it's combined with the techno music and annoying voice that pops up every time you click somewhere, it can sound pretty horrible. Much easier turning the sound off and listen to music.

Controls: 5/10 - The only reason this category gets a bad rating is because the learning curve, it requires alot of multi tasking. You can't move the order you want your skills to be on which is a big downer for me (or at least i didn't see a way to). Other than that everything else is quite easy to to remember. This game is part RTS.

Overall: 7/10 - It's a pretty good game but can become very boring and has a learning curve to fight in PvP that takes a good deal of time to deal with.

_________________
Image


Last edited by Midori on Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:06 am 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 227
Location:
Redsea
there is also rakion
http://www.rakion.com

_________________
Image
Thank You HejsaN I Love it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:47 am 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 1102
Location:
Off Topic
Wow I am disappointed no one even mentioned Warhammer even if it's not coming out for a little while, it basically is gonna be the best PvP games out.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group